Dating is not meant to be easy, even for guys that get matches..

Oknow

My Regimen
Reaction score
At least you were able to tell she was insecure because I would have had he same impression from that conversation. I think the old fashion talking on the phone is so much better than texting. I would recommend that instead. Texting back and forth is too impersonal.
I was at one point thinking about phoning her, but I had my date lined up with her on Sunday plus I’m sick right now , caught a flu so didn’t think it would be worthwhile

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
I was at one point thinking about phoning her, but I had my date lined up with her on Sunday plus I’m sick right now , caught a flu so didn’t think it would be worthwhile
Uh oh, do you have the Fauci Chinese virus?

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
yes that’s why I don’t think I have it

took the lateral flow test several times, negative
Hope you feel better soon so you can get back on the dating horse. But next time just talk on the phone.

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
@Oknow, you want to see the best hair loss marketing video of all time. Watch the video on folital.com. Tell me what you think. If only it were true.

vondoom

My Regimen
Reaction score
House is right. I would also say that it's probable that she just has a bad attitude. A girl with a good attitude would have had the patience to wait until the date to ask something like that, or at least would have laughed it off. But perhaps you can do other things to increase their initial interest levels. It goes both ways.
i rather see it that she wanted to make conversation, but it didnt work...
doesnt matter anyway, thats life... on to the next one...

vondoom

My Regimen
Reaction score
To be fair on her, I wasn’t talking much about myself, she was going on and on about her dog, life in general , how she was looking forward to getting a haircut. How she hates her current hairstyle but kept it because her regular hairdresser is away.

Then eventually she replied to something and followed up with that 5-10 mins later (maybe to keep the convo alive?)

I got the sense that she was generally a very insecure person

I won’t be surprised if blocking me was reactiveness from her part because my answers were getting shorter and shorter
lol dude, you should have blocked her^^

Oknow

My Regimen
Reaction score
lol dude, you should have blocked her^^
Probably should have , was getting bored with her to be honest

but it goes to show, women can get away with having terrible social skills because men are thirsty

Oknow

My Regimen
Reaction score
i rather see it that she wanted to make conversation, but it didnt work...
doesnt matter anyway, thats life... on to the next one...
I felt like she didn’t give things a chance

it’s as if she wanted the convo to have the same intensity throughout not taking into account that I’m sick and less talkative

vondoom

My Regimen
Reaction score
Probably should have , was getting bored with her to be honest

but it goes to show, women can get away with having terrible social skills because men are thirsty
exactly that^^
no way i talk about dogs and haircuts for more than 2 minutes...

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
Matched with a girl. Initially got off to a great start, exchanged numbers, flirting and got onto WhatsApp. Date lined up.

2 days in chatting she asked me a question, ‘tell me something interesting about yourself’ I then said ‘I’m awesome’ in a half assed way, vibe suddenly changed and then eventually I got ghosted and blocked after I left another short answer. She told me something I responded with ‘haha’

That goes to show, it isn’t all about looks for women, I’m pretty sure, if I kept answering her questions in a way she liked our date would have gone ahead as originally planned. It’s how you make them generally feel too.
You did nothing wrong by the way, it happens. When people go on their day and glance at their phone they might not be in the mood for a deep, insightful conversation every single time

She should have known from your quick answer that you are not focused on the conversation at the moment and tried again some other time (rather in real life when y'all meet)

Oknow

My Regimen
Reaction score
You did nothing wrong by the way, it happens. When people go on their day and glance at their phone they might not be in the mood for a deep, insightful conversation every single time

She should have known from your quick answer that you are not focused on the conversation at the moment and tried again some other time (rather in real life when y'all meet)

the problem with a lot of these women is where they are emotionally selfish in that way. If you are not making an effort, they take it personally as opposed to being understanding in the way you’ve described.