Dating is hard, don’t take it personally...

Butterbean Head

My Regimen
Reaction score
I do dearly hope if/when follicle free freaks take a girl out to an eating establishment, that they choose a table with low lighting lest they're follicle free freak heads reflect off the wattage and put the rest of the diners off their meals.

Capone

My Regimen
Reaction score
Definitely get a pic after a pump at the gym…women have make up.. men have muscles. Maybe they’ll overlook the cue ball head if you’re peeled :D

Oknow

My Regimen
Reaction score
This works for a low Norwood but, like I said, for a bald guy, a guy will run out of people to swipe and also mess up his profile 's internal score by using honest photos. There's no way around it except by using fake photos or getting treatment. I hope that you see now that a bald guy' s most basic experience of trying to go on dates is different to low norwoods. He starts from a position of significant weakness (bald and dishonest /misleading).

maybe you are right, just had a video call the lady complimented my hair

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
no, never works out

they will eventually reject you on the basis of there being ‘no romantic chemistry’
Maybe there really wasn't chemistry. How do you know she didn't like your looks? Sounds like she wouldn't have dated you to begin with if that was the case.

Oknow

My Regimen
Reaction score
Maybe there really wasn't chemistry. How do you know she didn't like your looks? Sounds like she wouldn't have dated you to begin with if that was the case.

because I’ve heard women in person flat out say that they didn’t ‘fancy me’

In contrast the women who find me very attractive are physically all over me

UnLuckyLuciano

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
That's an incel forum fantasy, women aren't as looksbased as men.
Thats the main reason why my good friend who's a 8/10 (was a 9/10 but got a beerbelly) has about 4-5 options constantly and I get rejected by every decent woman in sight, yes.
I started to play a game when using the subway.
Its called "Would you have had chances with that woman if you still had your hair?"

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
Thats the main reason why my good friend who's a 8/10 (was a 9/10 but got a beerbelly) has about 4-5 options constantly and I get rejected by every decent woman in sight, yes.
Its called "Would you have had chances with that woman if you still had your hair?"
Sure looks help but it doesn't leave a non good looking man completely chanceless. I never see a totally unattractive woman in a relationship with a good looking man

vondoom

My Regimen
Reaction score
can answer the question for you without ever being on yo subway...
you most likely wouldnt have any chance either way with that mindset...

Feelsbadman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
well that of course limits you...
but how many people are really mongo level ugly?
Agreed, but I think that you either have it or you don' t there are many men that do ok with women who aren't that good looking per say but they have that boyfriend material type vibe that women like for example tall, white, can speak well i mean a guy that has these traits are already half way there. Or they may be short but actually have natural tanned/good skin, blue eyes, and even though their face shape isn't that good but they have the traits to get them over the threshold.

Whereas a lot of men (like me) just don't have it. Short. Pale/Sick look with genetic dark circles (i look ill despite exercise and eating well), small frame, bad jawline, balding. I'm not mongo level ugly but I know i don't have the traits that attract women. I never will. It blows but i have to accept it.

That's just my experience and what i've seen in real life as well. Some guys just have it others don't.

UnLuckyLuciano

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
you most likely wouldnt have any chance either way with that mindset...
Why do you think Im on this negative forum, my friend?
Because I cant share these opinions with no one in real life and I need to vent it out somewhere on the internet.
I don't complain/talk about this curse in real life apart from 2 close friends (who have decent hairlines so ofc they dont understand me) and my mother.

Last edited:

vondoom

My Regimen
Reaction score
Why do you think Im on this negative forum, my friend?
Because I cant share these opinions with no one in real life and I need to vent it out somewhere on the internet.
I don't complain/talk about this curse in real life apart from 2 close friends (who have decent hairlines so ofc they dont understand me) and my mother.
that i understand!
i mean i hate it, too... but i try to forget about it as good as i can...