Darolutamide (odm-201), A Better Topical Than Enzalutamide?

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
What's the dose ? Where can I read about sides ?
The sides are well known for this sort of application. People usually take proteasome inhibitors orally for cancer.

I believe the dose is 19ml/ml or 500mg/26ml in ethanol. You use it for 3 weeks, cycle off for 3-4 weeks, then repeat the process.

furrydome

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The sides are well known for this sort of application. People usually take proteasome inhibitors orally for cancer.

I believe the dose is 19ml/ml or 500mg/26ml in ethanol. You use it for 3 weeks, cycle off for 3-4 weeks, then repeat the process.

Would you be willing to create a new thread with whatever info you know about it?

This is the kind of info I wish wasn't locked up inside some ultra-exclusive private forum.

countjulian

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm 90% sure I'm going to go on daro gals and guys. What concentration should I start off on?I am going to use Kirkland minoxidil as the carrier.

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
Also guys customs seized my f*****g AGF growth factor stuff. They must have absolute sh*t for brains if they think that growth factors are harmful substances. They must have just seen these vials with powder and gone “oh that definitely looks like very poorly concealed narcotics”. f*****g morons. Now I gotta lodge a claim to see if I can get it back. I am literally going to tell them that they are fuckig with someone who is already suicidal and clinging to the last dregs of hope that I have, and they’re essentially signing my death sentence. Not even an understatement.

hopeforhappiness

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Also guys customs seized my f*****g AGF growth factor stuff. They must have absolute sh*t for brains if they think that growth factors are harmful substances. They must have just seen these vials with powder and gone “oh that definitely looks like very poorly concealed narcotics”. f*****g morons. Now I gotta lodge a claim to see if I can get it back. I am literally going to tell them that they are fuckig with someone who is already suicidal and clinging to the last dregs of hope that I have, and they’re essentially signing my death sentence. Not even an understatement.

I am honestly in the same place mentally. 7 months of watching/feeling my youthful outlook/appearance fade away 200 hairs at a time every single day has me thinking any time/money/health risks are just going to be collateral damage to my break up with male pattern baldness. I'm making an appointment with a derm (useless) tomorrow to try and get a loniten script. RU is coming in the mail and tonight or tomorrow after I've done my research I'll be ordering daro and everything I need for a base. I think PG is increasing my shedding. I'm sorry about customs, that's fucked.

countjulian

My Regimen
Reaction score
Here are the prices I was offered

500mg 150USD
1g 250USD
5g 1000USD

50 dollars shipping and handling.