Danny Roddy Is Still At It.. What Do You Make Of Him

REAL_TRUTH

My Regimen
Reaction score
Dude literally acts like he's some kind of guru. People actually buy into all of it? Aspirin and progesterone? Yet he can't regrow his own hairline?

GreekGod_of_Aesthetics

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Anyone following his advice? I think he is well-intended.
He is the 'Rhonda Patrick' of Hairloss, always getting enthusiastic about minor details and little studies, without realizing how they all go together

BeHereNow

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Anyone following his advice? I think he is well-intended.
He is the 'Rhonda Patrick' of Hairloss, always getting enthusiastic about minor details and little studies, without realizing how they all go together

Lots of people are well intended, doesn’t mean they’re worth listening to.

TK421

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

This guy is even worse, he says hairloss is caused by: Increased estrogen, progesterone and cortisol, low thyroid function, and micronutrient deficiencies. At first I thought he might be legit so I've tried his methods (taking a bunch of his recommended vitamins and stress management) and of course, it didn't do a damn thing. I also went to the doctor and got bloodwork done and was surprised to find out my thyroid function is normal. Just the fact that he claims high estrogen leads to hairloss should discredit him since alot of people regrow hair on estrogen (although it's not recommended because of the side effects). More people should dislike his vid and comment about how wrong his theories are.

infinitepain

Experienced Member
Reaction score

This guy is even worse, he says hairloss is caused by: Increased estrogen, progesterone and cortisol, low thyroid function, and micronutrient deficiencies. At first I thought he might be legit so I've tried his methods (taking a bunch of his recommended vitamins and stress management) and of course, it didn't do a damn thing. I also went to the doctor and got bloodwork done and was surprised to find out my thyroid function is normal. Just the fact that he claims high estrogen leads to hairloss should discredit him since alot of people regrow hair on estrogen (although it's not recommended because of the side effects). More people should dislike his vid and comment about how wrong his theories are.

There's plenty of finasteride/dutasteride/minoxidil before and afters but those guys don't have any before and afters from legit horseshoe doomers.