Danny Roddy Is Still At It.. What Do You Make Of Him

REAL_TRUTH

My Regimen
Reaction score
No, he just comes off as a guy whom continuously gets his observations shot down by anxious bald guys. So if anything, it's more out of frustration repeating the same thing over & over again. This is whether the Ray Peat theory work or not. Any pursuit people may be in to help solve an issue not immediate to them is commendable in my eyes.

I'm a fullhead that finds him annoying for other reasons. Apparently it is commendable to spread some other person's work that probably doesn't even work and ask loads for it. Not to mention the smug attitude.

Cue Bald

Experienced Member
Reaction score
lol what a load of shite. proof or gtfo. there are many many clowns like this guy all with their own pet theories.
remember the guy who said that body hair was taking all the nutrients away from head hair, which is why bald guys get body hair - so to cure male pattern baldness, you have to pluck out every single body hair ?

REAL_TRUTH

My Regimen
Reaction score
Did you purchase your sarcasm out of a simple step kit? If so, send it back. Alot of guys on here seem to feel they've tapped into a new paridigm of comedic value.

Just talk straight forward, you speak like finasteride has sterilized whatever man is left in you.

"Probably" isn't good enough when you go around writing the way you do.

Again, if he was money grabbing, he would be directing every YouTube commenter into purchasing his product. Also his videos would've been all monetized.

He takes the time out to answer any commenter comment. Baldies just try to come off combative with the theory itself, rather taking it as insighful, whether it works or not.

He links to his Patreon in his vid description you twat. What point would there be in monetizing videos that barely get any views? Citing Peat or copy-pasting his work is not insightful.

REAL_TRUTH

My Regimen
Reaction score
Dude literally acts like he's some kind of guru. People actually buy into all of it? Aspirin and progesterone? Yet he can't regrow his own hairline?

GreekGod_of_Aesthetics

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Anyone following his advice? I think he is well-intended.
He is the 'Rhonda Patrick' of Hairloss, always getting enthusiastic about minor details and little studies, without realizing how they all go together

BeHereNow

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Anyone following his advice? I think he is well-intended.
He is the 'Rhonda Patrick' of Hairloss, always getting enthusiastic about minor details and little studies, without realizing how they all go together

Lots of people are well intended, doesn’t mean they’re worth listening to.

TK421

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

This guy is even worse, he says hairloss is caused by: Increased estrogen, progesterone and cortisol, low thyroid function, and micronutrient deficiencies. At first I thought he might be legit so I've tried his methods (taking a bunch of his recommended vitamins and stress management) and of course, it didn't do a damn thing. I also went to the doctor and got bloodwork done and was surprised to find out my thyroid function is normal. Just the fact that he claims high estrogen leads to hairloss should discredit him since alot of people regrow hair on estrogen (although it's not recommended because of the side effects). More people should dislike his vid and comment about how wrong his theories are.

infinitepain

Experienced Member
Reaction score

This guy is even worse, he says hairloss is caused by: Increased estrogen, progesterone and cortisol, low thyroid function, and micronutrient deficiencies. At first I thought he might be legit so I've tried his methods (taking a bunch of his recommended vitamins and stress management) and of course, it didn't do a damn thing. I also went to the doctor and got bloodwork done and was surprised to find out my thyroid function is normal. Just the fact that he claims high estrogen leads to hairloss should discredit him since alot of people regrow hair on estrogen (although it's not recommended because of the side effects). More people should dislike his vid and comment about how wrong his theories are.

There's plenty of finasteride/dutasteride/minoxidil before and afters but those guys don't have any before and afters from legit horseshoe doomers.