Daily mail confirms it's Over for Norwoods

b4sedt0ny

My Regimen
Reaction score

1634979711335.png

The bald truth: Ladies do prefer a chap with hair because white men with a receding hairline are judged to be less successful by the fairer sex​

• In a psychological study from St Mary's University in Halifax, Canada, 120 people were shown pictures of men with or without hair
  • They were then asked to rate their personalities and traits
  • Bald white men were predicted to be less successful, friendly and enthusiastic in life compared to those who saw the same man with a full head of hair
  • Young women judged the man without hair to be significantly less attractive.

Bruuuutal!

Oknow

My Regimen
Reaction score

View attachment 171547

The bald truth: Ladies do prefer a chap with hair because white men with a receding hairline are judged to be less successful by the fairer sex​

• In a psychological study from St Mary's University in Halifax, Canada, 120 people were shown pictures of men with or without hair
  • Bald white men were predicted to be less successful, friendly and enthusiastic in life compared to those who saw the same man with a full head of hair

Bruuuutal!

the trick is , is to find a woman before you become a slap head

KevinEdEddEddy

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

View attachment 171547

Bruuuutal!
He has my hairline and density lmao

doubleindemnity

Reaction score
This has already been tested and the same conclusion was reached about attractiveness . It was that "shorn scalps" study. Now they have brought ethnicity into the mix and reached a new conclusion. Study wasn't needed in my opinion.

Diffused_confidence

My Regimen
Reaction score
What an astounding discovery. That explains why 10s of millions of men are using treatments.

Who would have guessed that women were as, if not more shallow, than men?

N003

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Ridiculous study ;) I have Norwood 5, Norwood 4 friends who have the hottest women and great kids.

Interestingly, it's mostly the unattractive women, fat women who definitely don't want a man with hair loss.

You can smoke this study;D

Why? If hair loss/ baldness was so unattractive, there would be no bald men today in 2021.

Interestingly, hair loss still affects 50% of all men.

Diffused_confidence

My Regimen
Reaction score
Ridiculous study ;) I have Norwood 5, Norwood 4 friends who have the hottest women and great kids.

Interestingly, it's mostly the unattractive women, fat women who definitely don't want a man with hair loss.

You can smoke this study;D

Why? If hair loss/ baldness was so unattractive, there would be no bald men today in 2021.

Interestingly, hair loss still affects 50% of all men.
Total re-cope.

Attachments

• 1635025474213.png
    1635025474213.png
    86.6 KB · Views: 72

DoctorHouse

Reaction score

View attachment 171547

Bruuuutal!
BLM....................Bald Lives Matter!