Cyoctol, powerful antiandrogen since 1986

Bryan

Staff member
Reaction score
alfie said:
peloncete1989 said:
Sorry, who has said that RU inhibits 70% of DHT?

And where is this info available?

Thanks guys.

RU58841/PSK-3841: Phase II

A topical, non-steroidal androgen antagonist, PSK-3841 (formerly HMR-3841 and RU-58841), is being investigated in France by Proskelia for possible therapeutic value in Androgenetic Alopecia and acne [102,104]. The compound was in Phase II clinical trials as of January 2004 [102,105], and was originally researched by Roussel-Uclaf and Hoechst Marion Roussel [102]. PSK-3841 is an androgen receptor (AR) inhibitor capable of blocking 70% of DHT binding [18]. When compared with the antiandrogenic compound cyproterone acetate, PSK-3841 exhibited a 20% increase in AR binding [18].

Please cite the actual study where such a claim is made (the study number is "18", by the way).

peibol16

Reaction score
Response of doctor Strick today by mail (responsible for studies cyoctol) to question about forget of cyoctol.

"The rights to it were purchased by the drug company that had minoxidil and they never did anything further, so they bought out the potential competition"

More info in spanish forum

mister x

Reaction score
LET´S BUY AND TRY CYOCTOL

I would like to know that reliability and quality are what sells Kane, the truth is I'm not going to stop fighting.

Colleagues regarding the price I comment that something other than what you minoxidil offer to Kane,

Algie analysis could check for that we received from Kane is really the product and quality?

Algie knows of another site that we could buy cyocotol, as has been purchased and tested with the CB

mister x

Reaction score
:bravo: NOW IS PROBABLY THE BEST SOLUTION FOR ALOPECIA. MEDICAL STUDIES ARE AND THERE ARE THEIR EFFECTIVENESS. Spanish forum people are already doing CYOCTOL large groups to ask, we'll create one here :punk:

we send email to Kane and do a big order and of course a good price

kane@koutingchina.com

T

TravisB

How would Kane make Cyoctol? Is it's formula known to public?

Also, can you give me the address of this spanish forum?

ziom1990

Reaction score
KANE will be seeling it.

But the price is 250$/g and purity only 90-95%

So if you count on exact dose it will be 4-5x more costly than RU.