Cuttino Mobley's hair

YoungAndThin

Established Member
Reaction score
Dirk seems to have had that hairline ever since he broke into the league, and it hasn't really gotten any worse.

Wow Lebron hairline is really starting to go. How old is he? 21? 22?

Skaff

Established Member
Reaction score
You guys are crazy...there's no way either Dirk or Lebron are losing it. Makes me wonder if half the people on this site don't have hair loss at all...maybe just some mental issues.

Wezz

Experienced Member
Reaction score
lebron is already married and has millions and we are worrying about his hairloss which he really doesnt even give a ratass.. what a shame..

hell if i have millions i wouldnt mind going on tv bald everytime then to be a homeless guy with full head of hair...

kalbo

Established Member
Reaction score
Skaff said:
You guys are crazy...there's no way either Dirk or Lebron are losing it. Makes me wonder if half the people on this site don't have hair loss at all...maybe just some mental issues.

It's not obvious that Lebron's losing it now, but imo, he's showing signs that it's starting. Just look at his pictures over the years... his forehead's slowly getting larger (probably explains why he likes to raise his eyebrows a lot too). Dirk on the other hand looks like he just has a mature hairline.

Call me crazy, but does anyone else think Chris Paul's losing it too? I just saw him with his hair a little longer than usual and it looks as though he's getting the Michael Redd style balding spot..... could just be the lighting though.

Packers

Established Member
Reaction score
You would have to post a pic of Chris Paul because I haven't seen him with longer hair yet. Don't watch much NBA until after the NFL season. Anyway, I doubt it because he has a PERFECT hairline.

Also, no one has brought up Steve Nash. He sahved his long floppy hair during the summer and it looked bad! But now that he's grown it out it actually looks pretty good.

Wezz

Experienced Member
Reaction score
perfect hairline, high temples .. pretty good hair i dont see problems, longer better for him though

144637541_7d913fb41c.jpg

short

nashhead_198x176.jpg

sdavis

Reaction score
I dont think Dirk has anything to worry about. His hair is so thick that it might recede but stay strong on top. I wouldn't mind that for me. Yea well Lebron might have a mature hairline because the guy is really like 35 look at him..lol. Hey, give me millions and I will happily go bald!!!

blaze

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Im a big NBA fan too and cant help but notice some of the players hair.

So you can add Rip Hamilton to the list too.

At the start of the season he shaved off his braids. I didnt think much of it at first. But I saw the Pistons Vs Heat yesterday and got a close view of Rips hair. The front portion of his hair has thinned out a bit, so I guess thats why he shaved it off.

G

Any pictures of kobe before and after to see if he really receded. I don't believe it.

kalbo

Established Member
Reaction score
blaze said:
Im a big NBA fan too and cant help but notice some of the players hair.

So you can add Rip Hamilton to the list too.

At the start of the season he shaved off his braids. I didnt think much of it at first. But I saw the Pistons Vs Heat yesterday and got a close view of Rips hair. The front portion of his hair has thinned out a bit, so I guess thats why he shaved it off.

Cornrows are known to cause temporary hair loss on some so I think his thinning is due to that as opposed to male pattern baldness. But who knows, maybe it really is male pattern baldness.

Packers

Established Member
Reaction score
I noticed the same exact thing about Rip Hamilton. He still has a good hairline but the front portion of his hair is really thin compared to the rest of his hair.

Packers

Established Member
Reaction score
I just found a good pic of Rip Hamilton's hair from yesterday after the game. He's definately losing but in a weird way.

fullj.getty-74061431ae051_pistons_bulls_10_17_22_pm.jpg

G

packers, as someone else said, that may be traction loss. the hair in front is there it's just thin like a baby's it looks like.

BH 90 NWtwo 10

Established Member
Reaction score
As far as other NBA players, has anybody noticed Kobes Hair Transplant? or at least thats wat it looks like to me... he got it done after last years play offs

If anyone was watching the laker vs Suns series LUKE WALTON LOL!! did you guys see that!? his hair?! it looks like he got an hair transplant rite before playoffs started and didnt care that the cameras would be on him!?

And i just noticed this last nite.. RAJA BELL has a bald spot on his crown!

Dirk and Lebron are OBVIOSLY losing it, ever since DIRK shaved his head hes a Norwood 2

BH 90 NWtwo 10

Established Member
Reaction score
lol really i doubt it i THINK i remember seeing him unshaved a few weeks/months ago with a perfect hairline and no baldspot

ClayShaw

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Re:

BH 90 NWtwo 10 said:
As far as other NBA players, has anybody noticed Kobes Hair Transplant? or at least thats wat it looks like to me... he got it done after last years play offs

If anyone was watching the laker vs Suns series LUKE WALTON LOL!! did you guys see that!? his hair?! it looks like he got an hair transplant rite before playoffs started and didnt care that the cameras would be on him!?

And i just noticed this last nite.. RAJA BELL has a bald spot on his crown!

Dirk and Lebron are OBVIOSLY losing it, ever since DIRK shaved his head hes a Norwood 2

Steve Nash has much higher temples than Dirk. Doesn't mean its going, or going fast. Dirk won't be bald for another 20 years, at least.