Cuttino Mobley's hair

Skaff

Established Member
Reaction score
Did anyone see Cuttino Mobley's hair during the playoffs earlier this year? His hair line was totally chewed up...even the media was joking about it (because he's always been a bit of a pretty boy)...he ended up shaving it for the last few games. Anyway, he's come back this year and has a perfect head of hair. Anyone know what I'm talking about? And got any pics?

Skaff

Established Member
Reaction score
These are the best pics I could find after a quick search (there're definately better ones out there).

Before:
LAS11105020511-medium.jpg

Cuttino_Mobley_0205.jpg

After:
LAC_mobley_5397.jpg

r1508096309.jpg

Packers

Established Member
Reaction score
His hair is longer now but it is still improved. I wonder what he did...

mgmt

Reaction score
I never noticed that Cat had work done, thanks for pointing that out..

He can't be a friend of Karl Malones right; he was the poster-boy for rogaine for years! And actually did grow a decent amount back in his crown, from what I remember. :wink:

kalbo

Established Member
Reaction score
Yeah I kinda noticed that too. And looking at those pictures, it's obvious he's got something done or is on treatments. I wonder if he's using propecia/advodart because I think those are banned substances for professional athletes.

Whatever he's doing though, he should somehow relay that info to Kobe :hairy:

Wezz

Experienced Member
Reaction score
yeah he should just shave, the head shape is good and he doesnt have to worry about sunburn or other sh*t...

YoungAndThin

Established Member
Reaction score
Yeah I noticed a huge difference too from watching Clippers games this year.

He must have been dousing his head with Rogaine.

Packers

Established Member
Reaction score
kalbo said:
Yeah I kinda noticed that too. And looking at those pictures, it's obvious he's got something done or is on treatments. I wonder if he's using propecia/advodart because I think those are banned substances for professional athletes.

Whatever he's doing though, he should somehow relay that info to Kobe :hairy:

You think Kobe is going bald too? I've also thought that. Sometime it looks like he is and other times it looks like he isn't. I just think he's starting to have a high hairline.

Skaff

Established Member
Reaction score
I reckon he had some kind of Telogen Effluvium because his hair went from looking good to bad almost over night.

Kobe's always had a very high hair line but I also noticed a little extra temple recession in a recent game. You'd have to be losing hair yourself to have picked it up, though...there's no way your average NBA fan could tell...it takes one to spot one. :lol:

YoungAndThin

Established Member
Reaction score
Kobe's hairline is definately starting to creep back.

There are two light spots where his temples are. I think he tries to hide by clever hair cuts but I can see it pretty clearly.

sdavis

Reaction score
Cuntino Mobley has definitely done something different I noticed that as well. The other night I thought Kobe was losing a little also. Its funny how the fist thing we look at on other guys is there hair.. Anyone in here seen Chris Kamen of the clippers?? He has long hair but you can see he got really thin hair and a receding hair line. I dont think I would care as much if I made 50 million to play a sport.

kalbo

Established Member
Reaction score
Being an obsessed nba fan as well as an obsessed balding man, I can't help but analyze the hairlines of all the players.

Kobe's definitely balding. Barkley even made a comment on it saying Kobe's hairline is heading into his territory soon.

Other stars who will be bald soon: Lebron (maybe not soon, but he's getting there), Emeka Okafor, Boozer

Someone should tell Chris Kaman that he's balding so he can finally cut his damn caveman hair.

Ever since I saw Keith Van Horn when he was a rookie, I figured he was destined to be a baldy. But a decade later and he still has the exact same hair he used to have. Guess that's kind of encouraging for nw3 guys who think they're destined to lose it all.

Nash's hair looks a lot better now. It looked like he was balding and trying to hide it when he had it long (he just has a mature hairline).

I can go on and on about this..... and YES, I know I have problems

Skaff

Established Member
Reaction score
Kaman's hair looks like that Dog dude's from Bounty Hunter.

I don't think Lebron's losing it but Boozer is long gone.

Skaff

Established Member
Reaction score
I haven't noticed Dirk losing it.

But how could I forget Manu Ginobili!...His crown is disappearing fast and he's playing crap too...maybe the two are linked. He should buzz it.

Skaff

Established Member
Reaction score
Here's Kobe...you can see his temples have gone up.

Just a side note...aren't you glad you're not famous and haven't got people like us studying your hair...how annoying would that be! We're assholes! :lol:

l2237979.jpg

Packers

Established Member
Reaction score
Yeah I guess Kobe is losing it. Dirk is lucky. While he doesn't have a great hairline is hair is so thick and strong that you wouldn't think twice that he was losing his hair when he's sporting the longer hairstyle. I always wonder why he shaves it off (I think he's done it twice) when it looks so much better long.

Kaman looks like a fool with his hair but he's had it since college so I don't see him cutting it. Cory Maggette, big bodybuilder from the Clippers, was also losing it pretty fast so he decided to go for the bald head. I also noticed Ginobli. Everytime I watched the Spurs play I would always notice an emerging bald spot on Ginobli. Jason Williams of the Heat also has pretty bad temple recession. I'm most jealous of Mike Miller's hair: BASTARD! :hairy:

Jason Williams:
act_jason_williams.jpg

Chris Kaman:
Chris_Kaman_Reggie_Evans_2006050301_103439.jpg

Manu Ginobli:
Manu_Ginobili-arton20975-240x240.jpg

Dirk with long hair:
Dirk_Nowitzki-arton21118-240x240.jpg

Mike Miller:
full.getty-71796762dlk009_grizz_v_cavs_10_24_36_pm.jpg

Lebron James:
Lebron-James-Towel.jpg