Cut-in In The Uk... Recommendations Please?

PaulMac

Reaction score
I'm just about to receive my first system and am really struggling to find someone to cut it in/fit it in the UK who doesn't just fit "their own" systems.
Could anyone recommend someone they've personally dealt with? Preferably North England/Scotland but I'd definitely travel further if need be.

Grantwallis

My Regimen
Reaction score
I am in the same boat. I ordered online and Im expecting my first piece next week. I am just outside London but work centrally. I need a place to cut in and I am getting really anxious about it now.

Robinson

My Regimen
Reaction score
I would also be interested if you know of anyone in London for cut-ins? Would also be good if they do attachments.

ross hair

My Regimen
Reaction score
Any one have a list of cut-in providers in U.K. I travel all over for work. So anywhere in U.K. Is ok, providing their good.

Andrew Butler

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi there! Here at Ladlox.com we provide a remote cut in service if this is of any help. Please drop us a message through the website if you have any questions :)

MFB

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm just about to receive my first system and am really struggling to find someone to cut it in/fit it in the UK who doesn't just fit "their own" systems.
Could anyone recommend someone they've personally dealt with? Preferably North England/Scotland but I'd definitely travel further if need be.
I will send you the same PM.
Did you manage to find a stylist in the North of England ? I'm in the same position as you need a stylist as I
Just moved up.