Customs Seized My Darolutamide Should I Commit Suicide

whatevr

My Regimen
Reaction score
He doesnt fake anything. He put the value lower I think for me but otherwise he labelled it as exactly what it was and enclosed all the required safety and data sheets required for customs clearance.

There should be no law against buying this stuff anywhere that I am aware of.

If in doubt call your customs agency and ask what specific documentation, forms, or packaging would be required for import and sort it out.

So, foreign customs don't actually charge...you know, customs charges?

Here it works like this .
Item value + shipping = total value.
Customs charge 14% of total value.
+
Tax 25% of total value.
+
Fees of courier agency (dhl, fedex etc.) to act as customs middleman on your behalf if you are not registered to be one.
On a 500 USD package, do the math how much MORE a gram of Daro costs with all these fees, as if it wasnt expensive as f*** to begin with.

The only way I intend to get this is to have it re-shipped from a country within the EU as those shipments bypass customs entirely. This is why it was a godsend to have a source of RU in Poland.

IdealForehead

My Regimen
Reaction score
So, foreign customs don't actually charge...you know, customs charges?

Here it works like this .
Item value + shipping = total value.
Customs charge 14% of total value.
+
Tax 25% of total value.
+
Fees of courier agency (dhl, fedex etc.) to act as customs middleman on your behalf if you are not registered to be one.
On a 500 USD package, do the math how much MORE a gram of Daro costs with all these fees, as if it wasnt expensive as f*** to begin with.

The only way I intend to get this is to have it re-shipped from a country within the EU as those shipments bypass customs entirely. This is why it was a godsend to have a source of RU in Poland.

Oh I see. If it's cost you're worried about that's a different factor. How much proof is required for cost? I think Luo listed mine as $100 value and I paid $30-40 for customs.

Maxxorr

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You are so lucky with how this turned out you don't even have a clue.

If this was my country's customs, they would seize it, incinerate it (without asking), and then mail me the bill for the oven.
What country is that? Germany?

abcdefg

Reaction score
Customs is generally just concerned about dangerous or illegal drugs. I have had them rip tops off alopecin shampoo bottles, but I mean they are just looking for drugs. You cant blame them the drug smugglers are very clever.
If its not a banned or illegal drug I would guess they dont care as long as you can tell them what it is and why you want it.

Ollie

My Regimen
Reaction score
He'll put the exact amount much lower to avoid paying stupid amounts of import tax.

I'm assuming Daro is a grey market substance - neither a law against it or required prescription (yet). It should be as simple as stating exactly that and that you intend to use it for research purposes, of which you require no license to do so.