Customs Seized My Darolutamide Should I Commit Suicide

Jonnyyy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Customs seized my Darolutamide and left me a voice mail, they want to know the reason for buying it, what should i say?

IdealForehead

My Regimen
Reaction score
Not sure why they would seize it. Is there a law against it? It's not a controlled substance. It's not even a prescription drug (yet). Without knowing why they have it on hold, it's hard to comment. Perhaps they have simply never seen it before and don't know what it is.

If you call them to discuss it its usually best in these circumstances not to answer anything until you've asked them enough questions to know what their concern is and whether your answers will be sufficient.

Ie. Ask first:
  • Why has your shipment been placed on hold?
  • What is their concern with your purchase?
  • What do they know about the compound 'darolutamide'?
  • Is there a law that prevents a person from buying this compound for private use?
  • What do they consider acceptable or unacceptable reasons for ordering this compound?
In other words, try to feel them out first as to what their concern is and this will help you better address their concern.

Then, I suppose you could say some variant of the following:

- it's for personal use.
- it's for hobby scientific experimentation.
- you use it as a topical treatment for your hair loss.

I'm not an expert on the legality of importing Chinese compounds

I've never really had any trouble. Once I had a supplement powder held for months and they cut open the bag and I'm pretty sure tested it for coke/opioids/etc but eventually let it go through. I just had to call them and say it was a supplement for personal use and they let it through.

Sucks. Good luck.

Worse case scenario, you can ask them to send it back to the manufacturer if they won't let you have it. If they won't do that, you can let Luo know what happened and why and perhaps he can send it a different way to avoid this issue (whatever it is).

Last edited:

Maxxorr

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Say you want it for scientific purposes.... say you are a hobby chemist or something.

IdealForehead

My Regimen
Reaction score
That's the way to go.

Maybe you're right. The tricky part is what to say when they ask, "What kind of experiment are you running there? What are you actually doing with it?"

Thoughts?

Maybe he could just follow it with the honest answer if they're asking for specifics, "I'm using it to see if it will regrow my hair".

I don't think there's a law against that. Is there?

Last edited:

Jonnyyy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Maybe you're right. The tricky part is what to say when they ask, "What kind of experiment are you running there? What are you actually doing with it?"

Thoughts?

Maybe he could just follow it with the honest answer if they're asking for specifics, "I'm using it to see if it will regrow my hair".

I don't think there's a law against that. Is there?
I told Luo about it and he says he's in contact with them. Let's see what he can do about it

IdealForehead

My Regimen
Reaction score
I told Luo about it and he says he's in contact with them. Let's see what he can do about it

He's a good guy. If he can fix it he will. If he can't, I bet he will send you another sample labeled differently.

From what I recall Kane always ships RU as "cosmetic sample" worth $10 by standard post (not private courier). Always comes through.

Xi'An Lyphar sent me RU as "hair care product" worth $10-15 by standard post and it came through also.

Sometimes too much specificity is the problem. You can discuss it with Luo based on what happens with this sample. But give him time of course to see what he can do first.

IdealForehead

My Regimen
Reaction score
Update: Gang Luo called them, worked his magic and it is now released.

Just FYI this might all change once it becomes a prescription drug, but that won't be for 3-5 years. At that point there will likely be laws against importing prescription medication without a prescription, so the strategies of labeling it 'cosmetic sample' or 'hair loss treatment' and sending by regular mail may become necessary.

But until then looks like no worries.

ElTioLaBota

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Just FYI this might all change once it becomes a prescription drug, but that won't be for 3-5 years. At that point there will likely be laws against importing prescription medication without a prescription, so the strategies of labeling it 'cosmetic sample' or 'hair loss treatment' and sending by regular mail may become necessary.

But until then looks like no worries.
Which company is doing research on daro and for what uses?

whatevr

My Regimen
Reaction score
You are so lucky with how this turned out you don't even have a clue.

If this was my country's customs, they would seize it, incinerate it (without asking), and then mail me the bill for the oven.

IdealForehead

My Regimen
Reaction score
You are so lucky with how this turned out you don't even have a clue.

If this was my country's customs, they would seize it, incinerate it (without asking), and then mail me the bill for the oven.

I don't know why you say this. What law would there be against importing it? Have you tried calling your customs agency and inquiring in advance if there will be a problem and why?

Luo fills out all the appropriate paperwork to ensure it will pass customs.

whatevr

My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't know why you say this. What law would there be against importing it? Have you tried calling your customs agency and inquiring in advance if there will be a problem and why?

Luo fills out all the appropriate paperwork to ensure it will pass customs.

What does he label it as ? Does he write the actual value on the package?

Everything that comes in by courier needs a customs declaration. If they find out you faked it...

Only chance is by regular mail.

IdealForehead

My Regimen
Reaction score
What does he label it as ? Does he write the actual value on the package?

Everything that comes in by courier needs a customs declaration. If they find out you faked it...

Only chance is by regular mail.

He doesnt fake anything. He put the value lower I think for me but otherwise he labelled it as exactly what it was and enclosed all the required safety and data sheets required for customs clearance.

There should be no law against buying this stuff anywhere that I am aware of.

If in doubt call your customs agency and ask what specific documentation, forms, or packaging would be required for import and sort it out.