Custom Hair System Recommendations Uk

Lookything

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi Guys,

I am currently wearing my first stock total cover plus system but I am wanting to have a custom system made for my next one. I have been looking at ukhairsystems.com and would like to know if anyone uses their systems? I really want to get into the habit of bonding my own systems so that I can remove them should I wish for cleaning etc. I would say I am a fairly active 30year old guy so I have been looking at a swiss silk lace with a full polymer outer edge so that I can use tape rather than glue. Are these systems durable? How long could I expect one to last?

Any help would be appreciated as I do not want to continue using TCP and expensive salons.

Cheers

Steve

Noah

Reaction score
Hi Steve. Yeah, I think you can do better than TCP. There was a reasonably positive review of UKHS a month or two back. But as you probably know, all the systems you can buy are made in East Asia anyway, so just because you are in the UK (I assume) there is no real reason to confine yourself to sellers in the UK.

Noah

Lookything

My Regimen
Reaction score
Thank you guys, I am based in Newcastle upon Tyne. I have been looking at American sites like Toplace, Hollywood Lace and Coolpiece aswell but I am unsure of which system to go for as there are so many options. Things like what density to select, where I want the crown, direction of hair etc also I am concerned that the colour match won't be great. Ukhairsystems do offer a deluxe service where you can visit them and they do a template and discuss all the options, was thinking of doing that for my first custom order.

Cheers

Steve

grincher

Experienced Member
Reaction score
They were offering the service through a salon with private rooms in London. I had one done about a year ago.

I asked to get another one about 3-months ago. I was told that the stylist doing it had moved to a new salon and they weren't able to offer it at the moment. You might want to drop them a line and see if they have restarted it.