Curis, P&g, And The Lost Baldness Cure

GroLocks

Reaction score
@LouisSarkozy - Here is the diy misture I'm using: I use a 60ml plastic applicator bottle w/ squirt tip screw top. Into this I add 5ml of the following. (all these are the liquid alcohol versions of the extracts) dong quai, sophora, polygonum multiflorum, rosemary leaf extract, red clover herb, korean red ginseng, The Ordinary (I will drop this one when used up). I also add 1ml of the following essential oils: rosemary essential oil, peppermint essential oil. Essential oils can be irritating in higher %. Not sure if this mixture is doing anything, but, they have citations which have merit for hair growth. Especially polygonum mulitlorum for wnt / b-catenin. I don't think they can hurt, so, I will continue to use this mixture 2x daily. I believe the active topicals for me currently are needling / minoxidil / clobetasol / tretinoin.

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
Mixed some SAG into my twice a day topical at about .05%.

John Difool

My Regimen
Reaction score
You are seriously upping the stack on SAG. You are now at 1.5mg per day. Do you expect quick benefits? The once after needling wasn't satisfying?

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
1-2mg daily, and I just now applied 40mg 24 hours PW. Only full regrowth will be satisfying enough ;)

John Difool

My Regimen
Reaction score
Taking SaG daily at 2% is an. Interesting approach. What would that convert to using purmorphamine to make it more affordable and a bit safer?

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
Taking SaG daily at 2% is an. Interesting approach. What would that convert to using purmorphamine to make it more affordable and a bit safer?

2%, as in 20mg/ml, or .2%? Purmorphamine is considerably less potent. Without looking at the studies again I'd probably use at least 5x the concentration of SAG when using purmorphamine.

John Difool

My Regimen
Reaction score
That's expected. I don't think any NSAA only would cause regrowth. You are just stopping more damages.

Dimitri001

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I added to my WAY/PGE2/ASC/dutasteride. I'm out of RU until Thursday. I didn't want to add it to my Estriol because then I'm locked in at that dose for a month.

What kinda sides do you get, being on all that stuff?

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
What kinda sides do you get, being on all that stuff?

When I was doing around 8mg topical dutasteride, 80mg estriol, and 50mg spironolactone, along with all the other AAs it started affecting my libido. I since dropped it back down to 4mg topical dutasteride, 40mg estriol, and 25mg sprionolactone, while everything else is the same. That was the only side effect I've had. It didn't kill my libido, but it had an impact.

Analogies

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
When I was doing around 8mg topical dutasteride, 80mg estriol, and 50mg spironolactone, along with all the other AAs it started affecting my libido. I since dropped it back down to 4mg topical dutasteride, 40mg estriol, and 25mg sprionolactone, while everything else is the same. That was the only side effect I've had. It didn't kill my libido, but it had an impact.

@pegasus2 how is your progress coming along since restarting SAG?

Last edited:

Dimitri001

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I added to my WAY/PGE2/ASC/dutasteride. I'm out of RU until Thursday. I didn't want to add it to my Estriol because then I'm locked in at that dose for a month.

It just occurred to me, you're not on minoxidil? How come?

sonictemples

My Regimen
Reaction score

sonictemples

My Regimen
Reaction score