cure to baldness eventually found!

G

Greg1 said:
Ok, neil, point taken. However, it is sadly true that waaay too many folks completely turn off to GOD because of a horrible reflection in the parent or guardian:(

Im turned off of the Christian religion as it was intially based around the oppresion of free-living individuals and forced upon the masses by the catholic church with lies and violence.

Greg1

Experienced Member
Reaction score
"Im turned off of the Christian religion as it was intially based around the oppresion of free-living individuals and forced upon the masses by the catholic church with lies and violence"

Neil's, did I mention the Christian faith here at all? What I was commenting on was a person's view of GOD as they know Him/Her. I will say though that Christian and narrow-minded do not always go together as some of my best friends are Christian and yet are gay and are free thinkers. They dare to call themselves Christian because they feel that the Christian faith is based on relationship NOT force or cohersion.

neil, nuff said about this topic:) if you want to, we can talk more about this with a pm:)

G

Greg1 said:
"Im turned off of the Christian religion as it was intially based around the oppresion of free-living individuals and forced upon the masses by the catholic church with lies and violence"

Neil's, did I mention the Christian faith here at all? What I was commenting on was a person's view of GOD as they know Him/Her. I will say though that Christian and narrow-minded do not always go together as some of my best friends are Christian and yet are gay and are free thinkers. They dare to call themselves Christian because they feel that the Christian faith is based on relationship NOT force or cohersion.

neil, nuff said about this topic:) if you want to, we can talk more about this with a pm:)

Fair enough. They are obviously not catholic though which is the side that i don't agree with.

I don't want to talk about it much either as it gets me irate.

G

My hate for my father was not sublimenal, it was very clear. I tell him almost every day that I hate him because he is what's wrong with the world today.

Him and his ignoramously stoic society that we all have to call home is directly responsable for all suffering that I am currently encountering. Every day I get worse but every day I also go stronger.

Not to sure what this paradoxical, reletively conditioned hell life will dish out to me next.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I find Greg1's metaphor interesting. Though I would love the most perfect conceptualization of a figment of our imaginations which is the polar opposite of my father. Never would I hate my own conceptualization (whether god exists or not, he/she is nothing more than the most perfect conceptualization of a figment of our imaginations).

My imagination and dreaming is all I have left.... God is all I have left whether he/she is real or dead.

thylax

Experienced Member
Reaction score

Actually christianism is the worst discovery of human history. It destroys everything in knowledge, art etc when it passes through a nation, just like dht when it gets to a follicle :). The christian thinks that by believing to someone who lived 2000 years ago and some papers write that he make some "miracles" and that he was God, he will go to paradise for the eternity and all these funny stuff. So he ignores the today, his mental power steadily decreases and his ability to rule the things alone in his life disappears, leaving it all to a "prayer".
If Christ wasnt thought to be a God, now noone would know about him. He hasnt done anything besides except for "miracles".
The main belief of the Christians which has to do with non-violence and love is destroyed by the same the theory of Christianism as most of the wars had to do with the faith to Christ, because the formula of forcing a human to have love for the others, actually increases his hatred towards the others without to notice (because he was enforced by his faith to love others having in mind that inevitably some people will go to the hell, so its like to put 100 people on a sinking boat where each one will try to leave the others 99 to die in order to live himself or go to the paradise).
Christians the only thing you are good at, is burning libraries and building churches with pieces from destroyed statues.

Finally, as a Greek I will never forget that

Aristotle, Plato, Socrates, Thales, |
Archimedes, Aischylos, Eyripides, |
Euclid, Ipokrates, Pythagoras, | "nothing"
Aristarchos, Homer, Aristophanes...|

............BC....................... 1st century...............AD...................2000

thylax

Experienced Member
Reaction score
notice

notice: my above chronological diagram ( :)) unfortunately got fucked up when it was posted as I can see now. Anyway...

G

So thylax, you enjoy presocratic and hellenistic thought... Cool. I would say that the genious and creativity from these early philosophers was more of a pure thinking, unconditioned from a society before them. Nieztsche's Birth Of Tragedy goes way into depth on the greek philosiphers and how they epitomize the birth and even death of art and/or human potentialities.

I liked your metaphor with christianity and hairloss. Witty.

The gap between Nieztsche or Plato to the average human is far greater than that of the average human to the Ape. Why you may ask....

this can be answered in another question, what is the most universal of human charicteristics, Fear or laziness?

BiteMe

Reaction score
Paradise Lost said:
My hate for my father was not sublimenal, it was very clear. I tell him almost every day that I hate him because he is what's wrong with the world today.

Him and his ignoramously stoic society that we all have to call home is directly responsable for all suffering that I am currently encountering. Every day I get worse but every day I also go stronger.

Not to sure what this paradoxical, reletively conditioned hell life will dish out to me next.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I find Greg1's metaphor interesting. Though I would love the most perfect conceptualization of a figment of our imaginations which is the polar opposite of my father. Never would I hate my own conceptualization (whether god exists or not, he/she is nothing more than the most perfect conceptualization of a figment of our imaginations).

My imagination and dreaming is all I have left.... God is all I have left whether he/she is real or dead.

Dude...you seriously need to get laid :shock: ...My God man, talk about wallowing in self pity....shameful.

BiteMe

Reaction score
Re: reply

thylax said:
Actually christianism is the worst discovery of human history. It destroys everything in knowledge, art etc when it passes through a nation, just like dht when it gets to a follicle :). The christian thinks that by believing to someone who lived 2000 years ago and some papers write that he make some "miracles" and that he was God, he will go to paradise for the eternity and all these funny stuff. So he ignores the today, his mental power steadily decreases and his ability to rule the things alone in his life disappears, leaving it all to a "prayer".
If Christ wasnt thought to be a God, now noone would know about him. He hasnt done anything besides except for "miracles".
The main belief of the Christians which has to do with non-violence and love is destroyed by the same the theory of Christianism as most of the wars had to do with the faith to Christ, because the formula of forcing a human to have love for the others, actually increases his hatred towards the others without to notice (because he was enforced by his faith to love others having in mind that inevitably some people will go to the hell, so its like to put 100 people on a sinking boat where each one will try to leave the others 99 to die in order to live himself or go to the paradise).
Christians the only thing you are good at, is burning libraries and building churches with pieces from destroyed statues.

Finally, as a Greek I will never forget that

Aristotle, Plato, Socrates, Thales, |
Archimedes, Aischylos, Eyripides, |
Euclid, Ipokrates, Pythagoras, | "nothing"
Aristarchos, Homer, Aristophanes...|

............BC....................... 1st century...............AD...................2000

You're completely clueless regarding faith...clueless.

G

Paradise Lost said:

Alhough you say you hate your father, deep down I don't think you do. It just sounds like vent up frustration. When he is gone he is gone and then you may regret the hard times you are giving him right now.

thin=depressed

Experienced Member
Reaction score
A year back I was married into a christian family and I have to say that they are f*****g retarded and twisted but oh so friendly. My wife a week after we broke up hopped in sack with her ex who was married himself and meanwhile she stood up in church everyweek to talk out of the bible. Do I need to say more. "Its the truth if you think its the truth" George Castanza . I could go on and make the truth even more clear but I'll stop.

thylax

Experienced Member
Reaction score

Paradise Lost, Nietsche is less than a primary school student in front of Plato or Aristotle. I think thats my most appropriate answer to you.
And there is nothing to lose when it never existed.