cure to baldness eventually found!

thylax

Experienced Member
Reaction score
when you wake up each morning, say "mother f*****g God(s) why did you put me in such trouble?" and make a nusty move with your middle finger towards the sky.
In 3 months you will have your hair back. guarantee.:)

global

Experienced Member
Reaction score
thylax said:
when you wake up each morning, say "mother f*****g God(s) why did you put me in such trouble?" and make a nusty move with your middle finger towards the sky.
In 3 months you will have your hair back. guarantee.:)

Come on, you weren't born disabled like some people, that would be something to complain to God about. Let's keep things in perspective.

amrod

Established Member
Reaction score
yeah there are far worse things that can strike upon u then male pattern baldness

try getting paralysed now theres a real life destroyer

Odelay

Established Member
Reaction score
Until I am paralyzed baldness will remain my largest physical problem, and let me tell you it's hard dealing with this bull some days.

Gilgamesh

Established Member
Reaction score
a little perspective here guys from personal experience:

For about 2 years I was bed-ridden with an advanced case of neurological Lyme Disease. During this same period I developed Hepatitis as a result of intravenous antibiotics I had to take to combat the Lyme Disease.

This was when my balding began. Wanna know a secret. I didn't give a f*** about the Lyme disease or hepatitis. I spent all my mental energy worrying about balding. When I would get really depressed, it was about the balding.

Honestly, I could give two fucks about how I was bed ridden and had to drop out of university. It was the hair loss that crushed my soul. I am not exxagerating one inch.

not me!

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Gilgamesh said:
a little perspective here guys from personal experience:

For about 2 years I was bed-ridden with an advanced case of neurological Lyme Disease. During this same period I developed Hepatitis as a result of intravenous antibiotics I had to take to combat the Lyme Disease.

This was when my balding began. Wanna know a secret. I didn't give a f*** about the Lyme disease or hepatitis. I spent all my mental energy worrying about balding. When I would get really depressed, it was about the balding.

Honestly, I could give two fucks about how I was bed ridden and had to drop out of university. It was the hair loss that crushed my soul. I am not exxagerating one inch.

Damn. Just...damn. Either you are one narcissistic son-of-a-b**ch or you had one badass set of locks. Either way...damn.

thin=depressed

Experienced Member
Reaction score
When male pattern baldness gets you down get a big cow bell and bang away on it while steering at some big tits, it works!

Odelay

Established Member
Reaction score
Damn this thread! I got a little misty-eyed when thinking about how f*****g great my hair was and all the good times we had together. :cry:

Here's a drink to all our fallen comrades. :beer:

MidnightFlyer

Established Member
Reaction score
Gilgamesh said:
That says it all, doesn't it folks?

gonna_win

Experienced Member
Reaction score
amrod said:
yeah there are far worse things that can strike upon u then male pattern baldness

try getting paralysed now theres a real life destroyer

yeah, those people should be firing nuclear warheads into the sky :freaked2:

G

I have spent the last 2 years of my life bed ridden just due to male pattern baldness! To me, I am paralyzed, and my life is done. I too left the University. All treatments do is make this "mental paralysis" worse by not working well enough. I am now worse off because I tried taking 1/3 proscar (10 months) daily and now it's not working. It's like being paralyzed 2 times in 1 life.

I have given up on life, I no longer want to live.

It's not the hairloss that bothers me, it's that I am forced to conform to what my stupid ignorant f*****g loser of a dad thinks I should be like. Short hair so there's no possibility of straying gay. That bald piece of sh*t thinks he's better than other people. Arrogant pompous a**h** racist christian chunk of dog sh*t.

I WILL NOT BE LIKE HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I will die before I conform!!!!

G

Hidden inside your post is a subliminal hatred for your father. Don't worry though. I think I'm the only that picked up on it.

Greg1

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Traxdata, I think I know what you're referring to:) Our view of GOD as we know Him/Her comes from our perception of how we were treated by our significant others as we grew up. Therefore, if our significant other(s) was mean, cruel and unjust, it can trend toward a harsh view of "GOD". So when you flip off the Allmighty, you in fact, in a way are flipping off your significant other(s) for not taking care of you? Am I even close here or did you have something else in mind?

Also, I like your new avatar better than the one you had before.

G

Greg1 said:
Traxdata, I think I know what you're referring to:) Our view of GOD as we know Him/Her comes from our perception of how we were treated by our significant others as we grew up. Therefore, if our significant other(s) was mean, cruel and unjust, it can trend toward a harsh view of "GOD". So when you flip off the Allmighty, you in fact, in a way are flipping off your significant other(s) for not taking care of you? Am I even close here or did you have something else in mind?

Also, I like your new avatar better than the one you had before.

Oh dear Greg, you have just made yourself look stupid.

Read the post directly above Traxdata's and then read Traxdata's post again.

I'm giving you an 'F' in Religious Symbology.

I reckon thousands of people are flipping off the Almighty everyday.

Greg1

Experienced Member
Reaction score
neiltom88, I don't follow you here? It's a fact which none of us can explain away but our first view of GOD as we know Him/Her is first given to us by our Dad/Mom or significant other:( I'm not being fatalistic here though as that view can be definitely changed first of course is to realize that our Dad/Mom or significant other is NOT GOD but have their limitations and faults. I respect you neil, even though we may not agree on this but I'm just curious as to the "why?" of your post?

G

Greg1 said:
neiltom88, I don't follow you here? It's a fact which none of us can explain away but our first view of GOD as we know Him/Her is first given to us by our Dad/Mom or significant other:( I'm not being fatalistic here though as that view can be definitely changed first of course is to realize that our Dad/Mom or significant other is NOT GOD but have their limitations and faults. I respect you neil, even though we may not agree on this but I'm just curious as to the "why?" of your post?

But

Read Paradise Losts post directly above traxdata's.

It was a joke by traxdata.

Greg1

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Ok, neil, point taken. However, it is sadly true that waaay too many folks completely turn off to GOD because of a horrible reflection in the parent or guardian:(