Cure In 5 Years From Now - Old Member Comes For A Visit

Assemblage23

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
This thread was indeed already predictable 10 years ago. People were desperate for finasteride alternatives back then. There's only one, the hairpiece.

Assemblage23

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You wouldn't say your transplant was an alternative? Although obviously not pre-balding density but you still have a great head of hair?
It's definitely not an alternative, in fact it's a much stronger commitment to finasteride and minoxidil.

I still made the right decision. But a hair transplant makes sticking to your treatment all the more important.

Wolf Pack

My Regimen
Reaction score
It's definitely not an alternative, in fact it's a much stronger commitment to finasteride and minoxidil.

I still made the right decision. But a hair transplant makes sticking to your treatment all the more important.

You wouldn't say your transplant was an alternative? Although obviously not pre-balding density but you still have a great head of hair?

What distance did you guys get from the glabella to the centre part of your hairline in surgery? Cm? I've seen both your results and it was good work.

spring15

My Regimen
Reaction score
What distance did you guys get from the glabella to the centre part of your hairline in surgery? Cm? I've seen both your results and it was good work.

Not sure mate, I went for one of the high end on the lower spectrum of Turkish surgeons. Only paid about 2000 Euros

Wolf Pack

My Regimen
Reaction score
Not sure mate, I went for one of the high end on the lower spectrum of Turkish surgeons. Only paid about 2000 Euros

Turkey is more than fine. However, not every result will be the same with each surgeon. In your case, it was good but you could do with some density and temple work. Not a necessity though but will help blend the hair with the rest.

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
With all do respect i really think that this statement is pure bullshit. Besides the fact that nobody can actually prove it just like i can't prove also what i'm saying but also i really think that everybody gets sides, to some extent, even if they are minimum and acceptable for most, even if for some sooner or later and nobody can actually prove especially after a prolonged use that finasteride is causing something or not, it could actually be f*****g the natural process of aging, or your genes, or not, or finasteride, or not and we could keep it this way until we die.

I personally just think that for the majority their bodies adapt and they can actually function "normally" without 70% or even more lack of DHT but nobody knows how their lives or health would have been without taking the pill. Once you take it, you take it and just move on, if something happens it can be the pill or maybe because you got old, it would be actually impossible to know after a couple of years of use, even doctors are amazed of what some people go through because of some drugs and have no explanation or solution and blame it on whatever they can, it's impossible and it's best to keep your mind open because you could be in for a lot of surprises, better be prepared for them at least...

We need to evolve more guys, so we can have a better understanding about a lot of things, as sad and vague as it sound, unfortunately is the truth and i personally always preferred it instead of the most sophisticated and comforting lie...
Speaking as someone who was nw6 by 21 finasteride even let me keep the tiny amount of hair i had for 2 or so years. It was just pointless by then. finasteride is basically the cure as far as maintenance

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
also been a long time ori. glad you are doing better. as you can see from the comment above me the creepy pathetic psycho incel subculture has unfortunately gained steam lol. i miss when it was just called "forever alone" in the early 2010s . these incel freaks just make sh*t up as an excuse to not try, theyre usually just absolutely horrendous people and thats why they can't get laid

karatekid

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Speaking as someone who was nw6 by 21 finasteride even let me keep the tiny amount of hair i had for 2 or so years. It was just pointless by then. finasteride is basically the cure as far as maintenance
stop with that bullshit, finasteride is no cure as far as nothing. There are planty of people who dont respond to finasteride, or just lightly responders.

Like cmon, if finasteride was really "a cure as far as maintenance" then it's basically a cure. What do you need more than that? just take finasteride right when hairloss started it's really not that hard. If you dont do it then Im sorry you probably dont care enough and it's your problem. There is increasing awareness and advertisement for propecia all over, today even the average person know what it is. If finasteride was the ultimate maintenance you would see much less bald people eventually.
Why would tsuji work so hard on his complex research rather than just go out and yell at people "TAKE FINASTERIDE!" and that's it? (I understand he doesnt do it just for hairloss but you get the point)

I didnt even talk about the sides here. It is a bit more subtle since I dont really know which percentage of the people get sides and to what severity, and how much sides can each person take to keep his hair

Last edited:

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
stop with that bullshit, finasteride is no cure as far as nothing. There are planty of people who dont respond to finasteride, or just lightly responders.

Like cmon, if finasteride was really "a cure as far as maintenance" then it's basically a cure. What do you need more than that? just take finasteride right when hairloss started it's really not that hard. If you dont do it then Im sorry you probably dont care enough and it's your problem. There is increasing awareness and advertisement for propecia all over, today even the average person know what it is. If finasteride was the ultimate maintenance you would see much less bald people eventually.
Why would tsuji work so hard on his complex research rather than just go out and yell at people "TAKE FINASTERIDE!" and that's it? (I understand he doesnt do it just for hairloss but you get the point)

I didnt even talk about the sides here. It is a bit more subtle since I dont really know which percentage of the people get sides and to what severity, and how much sides can each person take to keep his hair
I started severely balding a few months after turning 17. I couldnt take it then. But i definitely regret not taking it when i turned 18.

Its almost a cure as far as maintenance but just the IDEA that it can kill a tiny portion of peoples libidos makes it a sh*t drug. Cant really blame me for not taking it sooner

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Took away the dislike after i saw you discussing the sides. Tiny portion get them but still, thats way too much when we're talking about f*****g sex drive here

The sides are ofc why not many take it

Most bald men who took it were probably like me, only resorted to it out of desperation when progressing baldness made us choose it despite the fear of our dick not working