Cure For Baldness? Spanish Scientists Use Stem Cells To Restore Hair Growth

trunks

Reaction score
#broscience

So, our macrophages (those connected with wound healing and regeneration) cant get to the hair follicle due to the androgens binded to it?

Co-op beetwen those androgens and androgens receptors is weak then.

With age population of macrophages decreases so male pattern baldness can reveal itself

And minoxidil provide better comunication to the follicle, sadly both for androgens and macrophages...

Thats all because of impaired androgen receprors, but immune systems is greatly involved, it is not damaged cos we can heal wounds but it cant reach hair follicles

www.medicaldaily.com/cure-baldness-spanish-scientists-use-stem-cells-restore-hair-growth-315446

5 years :v

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
This was done on mice. Everything grows hair on mice. How about some research where this sh!t is applied in the real world, you know... on humans?

If I see another story on mice or see the term 'in 5 years' i'm going to fvcking vomit.

Wolf Pack

My Regimen
Reaction score
This was done on mice. Everything grows hair on mice. How about some research where this sh!t is applied in the real world, you know... on humans?

If I see another story on mice or see the term 'in 5 years' i'm going to fvcking vomit.

:laugh:

In regards to stem cell, generally speaking, we are pretty far off. Otherwise they would have used them for many other life threatening conditions. Yet they don't routinely.

Joxy

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Everything that is not in clinical trials is wortless for taking serious.