crying so hard.....side effects of finasteride...plz help me out

Saurabhaj

Reaction score
Dsm IV criteria says depression for 2 week is essential to get consultation or treatment...

U r saying 1 months..its twice the recommended.period

Pequod

Experienced Member
Reaction score
It will probably take longer than 2 to 3 weeks to recover I imagine. I went through chemotherapy and that took six months. With finasteride I would guess two months I would expect an improvement. It's too bad there isn't a database of experiences where people can look this up, they obviously need to develop a better form of DHT blocker that only affects the scalp and not the rest of our hormone levels.

perplexedguy

Reaction score
Umair, I am not experienced much in this all hair loss stuff but I can say one thing for sure, your stress is making bad things worse. Simple advice : Stop reading the negative stuff ( side effects..failure stories) and start focusing on the good suggestions people are giving you. This will take you directly out of your stress situation. Like a few said, it will take time before finasteride gets out of your body completely and your body starts functioning normally. Second advice: You are too young to be making these big drug decisions yourself while ignoring the doctors. Never do it again. A dysfunctional sexual organ is much much much worse than a bald head, I don't think I need to explain this to you.. It was a lesson learned. Third and last advice: Don't become obsessed with hair loss. Yes try to control it as much as u can safely but remember, there are worse things in life. Just pick a random number and I will tell you the names of that many bald celebrities that are more attractive than hairy ones :) Cheers

umair

Established Member
Reaction score
Hii evryone....
Got evrythng back I had(but not hair)....I thank u guys so so so so so much to gv some seriously good advices....
I jst tried my best to remain unstressed atleast fr a day...nd kaboom..suddenly I got my libido back...m totally fyn Norwood about my sexual function...semen amount also got back to normal....now I realized how wrong I ws blaming all this to finasteride....it ws all due to stress nd anxiety....aftr that I still have some low momnts...I m not able to get over my hair...wl post a seperate thread about my hair(i dont evn knw whether I hb male pattern baldness or not)..I request u guys to b there nd help me out....I feel bad that I posted so much wrong about finasteride wdout evn thnkng...I take my words back...I thank u guys again...

TinTon

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Good to hear!

Probably a stupid question but: does this mean you are going back on finasteride?

umair

Established Member
Reaction score
Good to hear!

Probably a stupid question but: does this mean you are going back on finasteride?
Frst I really need to reanalyse whether I really have male pattern baldness or not..cause almost evryone laughs on me if I ask them whether I hv male pattern baldness(baldness) ..ill post a thread about this aftr my exms...then wl thnk later(probably wl chose alternative method)...

- - - Updated - - -

Yetti thank u so much :)...u really helped me a lot

bugekubie

Reaction score
what brand did you use? I have tried normal finasteride and proscar from msd. Never had side effects

CarlJohanson

Established Member
Reaction score
My sexual sides were caused by too much p**rn. After I quite, all my problems went away. It took 4 weeks for things to come right and things are still getting better.
Im still taking finasteride every day.

umair

Established Member
Reaction score
what brand did you use? I have tried normal finasteride and proscar from msd. Never had side effects
Ive already mentioned that I take my words back nd these sides were due to stress...I used to take dr.rddys finax...