Crinagen

George Costanza

Established Member
Reaction score
Well I just ordered some crinagen. I've already tried Rogaine and Revivogen and my skin won't handle it. Apparently I'm allergic to the alcohol in those solutions. I ordered Crinagen because it doesn't contain alcohol. Anyway, I'll report back after a 3 mth trial, unless my damned scalp acts up with this too. :roll:

Stinger122

Established Member
Reaction score
How is it going?

How is it going with Crinagen George?

I just ordered Folligen and hope it does some good for my damn hair loss.

Hope its going well.

Take care

G

mixing Crinagen with Folligen?

I use Nizoral, Nioxin, Emu oil and Folligen. I put folligen on in the AM and the Folligen and Emu oil before bed. Can I spray Crinagen on the affected areas after I apply the folligen and Emu oil before bed? I am 34 and have been maintaining most of my hair........

Still learning, any advice would be great!

Tirespin

Reaction score
Re: mixing Crinagen with Folligen?

Anonymous said:
I use Nizoral, Nioxin, Emu oil and Folligen. I put folligen on in the AM and the Folligen and Emu oil before bed. Can I spray Crinagen on the affected areas after I apply the folligen and Emu oil before bed? I am 34 and have been maintaining most of my hair........

Still learning, any advice would be great!

This post is from me...........forgot to log in first!!!

Tirespin

KO_thomas

Reaction score

Tirespin said:
Anonymous said:
Can I spray Crinagen on the affected areas after I apply the folligen and Emu oil before bed?

I would wait a good 10-15 minutes after applying the folligen and emu oil, before applying the crinagen, but other than that you should be ok.

Tirespin

Reaction score

KO_thomas said:
Tirespin said:
Anonymous said:
Can I spray Crinagen on the affected areas after I apply the folligen and Emu oil before bed?

I would wait a good 10-15 minutes after applying the folligen and emu oil, before applying the crinagen, but other than that you should be ok.

KO Thomas:

I don't have a lot of money in the budget to add something to my moderate regimen. What would make sense to get rid of for now? How about the Emu oil..........is that something that I need? It's not a DHT blocker or a stimulant........what do you think?

I found this on the Folligen web site about using Emu oil and folligen spray together...

Hair Regrowth

Within the past year many of our customers have reported that the combination of Folligen's Copper-Peptides and Emu Oil often produce drastic reductions in hair loss and increased hair growth. Although Emu Oil is used by many for reducing hair loss in various parts of the world, in the USA FDA regulations discourage the marketing of Emu Oil for hair restoration. Recently, Dr. Michael Holick (Boston University Medical Center) reported a clinical study that found Emu Oil accelerated skin regeneration and also stimulated hair growth. He wrote, "The hair follicles were more robust, the skin thickness was remarkably increased...Also, we discovered in the same test that over 80 percent of hair follicles that had been 'asleep' were awakened, and began growing hair".

G

Tirespin said:
I don't have a lot of money in the budget to add something to my moderate regimen. What would make sense to get rid of for now? How about the Emu oil..........is that something that I need? It's not a DHT blocker or a stimulant........what do you think?

I don't really use the emu oil for hair growth, i use it for its ability to clear up scalp irritations. I think it promotes healthier hair though. I get mine relatively cheap, like 6 or 7 dollars a month, so i think its worth it. If you don't have any type of scalp irritation, in ex. dandruff, dryness, or itching, you may want to drop it.

Also you say your using nioxin, that isn' t going to help you much in growing hair or blocking dht, its a decent shampoo, but i've used others that are just as good and cheaper. Dropping that could save you some money and replace it with a cheaper brand.

KO_thomas

Reaction score

Anonymous said:
I don't really use the emu oil for hair growth, i use it for its ability to clear up scalp irritations. I think it promotes healthier hair though. I get mine relatively cheap, like 6 or 7 dollars a month, so i think its worth it. If you don't have any type of scalp irritation, in ex. dandruff, dryness, or itching, you may want to drop it.

Also you say your using nioxin, that isn' t going to help you much in growing hair or blocking dht, its a decent shampoo, but i've used others that are just as good and cheaper. Dropping that could save you some money and replace it with a cheaper brand.

Forgot to log in :lol:

KO_thomas

Tirespin

Reaction score

KO_thomas said:
Anonymous said:

Forgot to log in :lol:

KO_thomas

KO Thomas:

Thanks for the great advice. So do you think I should drop emu oil and start the Crinagen? Also, I have heard that about Nioxin, I just don't know what shampoo to go with that will actually make a difference. What do you suggest? Again, thanks for your help!

KO_thomas

Reaction score

Tirespin said:
Thanks for the great advice. So do you think I should drop emu oil and start the Crinagen? Also, I have heard that about Nioxin, I just don't know what shampoo to go with that will actually make a difference. What do you suggest? Again, thanks for your help!

Yes, I would go with the crinagen in your case. As far as a good shampoo on the days your not using nizoral, I would recommend Thicker Fuller Hair shampoo. Its cheap, $4 for a 12 oz bottle, and will thicken your hair up a bit, and even moisturize it some.

Tirespin

Reaction score

KO_thomas said:
Tirespin said:

Yes, I would go with the crinagen in your case. As far as a good shampoo on the days your not using nizoral, I would recommend Thicker Fuller Hair shampoo. Its cheap, $4 for a 12 oz bottle, and will thicken your hair up a bit, and even moisturize it some.

Sounds good................but I read up on Thicker Fuller hair Shampoo, does it clean off excess sebum, DHT etc like Nixoin does? I don't think that are many more shampoos that are below the price of Nioxin that claim to do the same things. Are there? Nana is way up there! 30 bucks?

harist

Reaction score
question

hello
I am new to this forum
and I would like to ak if i can use crinagen and 5% minoxidil
together
i mean if it is right to mix those too (something like follicare)
and use them at the same time

thnk you in advance

SE-freak

Reaction score
Do not use them at the same time. Dilluted minoxidil will probably not give the same results.