AnxiousAndy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Get on finasteride

Sseoud86

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Anyone have experience with Creatine HCL?
ANd what are your thoughts on Creatine HCL and the relation to hairloss?

We all know the study on the rugby team (https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19741313), which considered "regular" mono-hydrate creatine.

This topic is dedicated to Creatine HCL only
Do not take creatine it will make your hair fall out...this is what started my investigation into hair loss....I was on creatine for a month and noticed more hair loss so stopped...hoping it was only temporary but still worrisome....it's not worth your kidneys and hair for muscle gains...don't take it.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Anyone have experience with Creatine HCL?
ANd what are your thoughts on Creatine HCL and the relation to hairloss?

We all know the study on the rugby team (https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19741313), which considered "regular" mono-hydrate creatine.

This topic is dedicated to Creatine HCL only

There's no demonstrated link between creatine and hair loss.

Sseoud86

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
There's no demonstrated link between creatine and hair loss.
Who cares if there's no link...I took it and know it's real...I see guys at my gym on it and there all balding and younger...screw that I've been working out for years and only recently tried creatine and noticed quickly more hair in hands after showering . Better safe then sorry. Why even consider taking creatine it's not a nessecity...

kj6723

My Regimen
Reaction score
I've made all my hair gains while also taking creatine monohydrate

If it has any impact on hair at all finasteride is way more than enough to counter it

Sseoud86

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Really? I find it odd that I lost hair on pure creatine hut if I took akg creatine no problems...I just don't trust it as it raises dht levels to HIGH LEVELS...BETTER SAFE THAN SORRY. Here's my hair now.

Attachments

• InShot_20171106_114359249.jpg
    InShot_20171106_114359249.jpg
    171.6 KB · Views: 421

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score

If it has any impact on hair at all finasteride is way more than enough to counter it

That's the other issue,

Even in the claim about creatine is true, by that same claim we know that creatine will have no effect on your hair if you're on finasteride.

Sseoud86

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Everybody of sound mind.

By that logic, you should consume nothing. Who knows how everything from bread to honey to ground beef might impact your hair.

Lol ok? All I'm saying is creatine def will lead to hairloss if your prone to dht effecting hair follicles......I'm saying there is no need to take a supplement that most likely cause dht rises....if you don't have too...which you don't...creatine is not a must for any aspect off your life so why chance it...

Better than safe sorry lol !

Sseoud86

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Finasteride? I'd rather not take creatine so I never need finasteride...I'm saying male pattern baldness can start after taking creatine where it may not have begun untill years later....if your already balding then by all means take creatine and finasteride...but I'm talking preventive. I like to know what thingswill do to my body before taking and I've read more than one article stating creatine causes absurd hairloss...and just want to tell others to help them is all....