Craniofacial development - The thing that make us lose hair(A hair loss theory)

Do you believe this theory?

• Yes

Votes: 18 35.3%
  • No

Votes: 33 64.7%

• Total voters

nimayazdani78

My Regimen
Reaction score
@Ritchie Donald Trump's hair not only looks completely natural to me but he is way lower Norwood than I thought. He's solid Norwood 1.5.
View attachment 185138
He has way more moderate facial structure than his family members who suffer from male pattern baldness

View attachment 185139
View attachment 185140
View attachment 185141

He's got morw horizontal face than all of them and he's 5 I think.
View attachment 185142
I also don't have any historical photos of him having bald spot at the crown or more receded hairline.
@Mitko1 what do you think of James Franco? I think he had a hair transplant but i dont think he would have gone bald at first .....he would have gone as far as norwood 2.....
james-franco.jpg

c6574a91401f8d293edd7dab58c5fe3de7e29738.jpg

after transplant
screen-shot-2018-01-10-at-3-49-15-pm.png

I think the same about bradley cooper also....both of these guys had minor touches at their hairline......
shutterstock_79946590.jpg

bradley-cooper-in-a-tux-oscars-red-carpet-05.jpg

Mitko1

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@Mitko1 what do you think of James Franco? I think he had a hair transplant but i dont think he would have gone bald at first .....he would have gone as far as norwood 2.....
View attachment 185143
View attachment 185144
after transplant
View attachment 185145
I think the same about bradley cooper also....both of these guys had minor touches at their hairline......
View attachment 185146
View attachment 185147
Bradley cooper 100%. Not sure about James Franco. His hairline looked solid over the years. Maybe he suffered from temporary non Androgenetic Alopecia hair loss.

Last edited:

Mitko1

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@Ritchie Stan Lee 100% has had hair transplant too. Look how bald he was in the 60's.

maxresdefault.jpg

It is also a bizarre and failed hair transplant.
090_slide-ccaf8044e851e59fd8fd78a184d2d4104dd04f84.jpg

nimayazdani78

My Regimen
Reaction score
@Ritchie Stan Lee 100% has had hair transplant too. Look how bald he was in the 60's.

View attachment 185155
It is also a bizarre and failed hair transplant.
View attachment 185156
What do you think of Matthew McConaughey? i dont think he got a transplant but he is 100% on finastride...he also doesnt have a decent facial structure...
sub-buzz-2157-1646148120-1.jpg

Matthew-McConaughey-Hair-Transplant-Before-After.jpg

4YWNdu9ng7L-ZuPzngfK7rcEewPMTRsmKP3pzTKZPVAUCV24zk.jpg

A lot of people think George Clooney has had a transplant. i believe he shaved his hairline for a couple of movies to look older
George+Clooney+with+very+short+haircut.jpg

Clooney%201999.jpg

...i dont think he had a transplant...his hair looks so natural...has a pretty good facial structue.... he is a norwood 1 with widows peak..but he shaves it off to get a straighter hairline...you can clearly see the area that is shaved....
080414_r17095_p646.jpg

george-clooney-kiedys.jpg

Young-George-Clooney-Hair-MAINIMAGE.jpg

i also think Tom Brady hair is real ....
eozs3relzx5k6ktynpny.jpg
16752954252285.jpg

his father is bald but he has a decent facial structure.

Will Be an Egg in 5 years

My Regimen
Reaction score
What do you think of Matthew McConaughey? i dont think he got a transplant but he is 100% on finastride...he also doesnt have a decent facial structure...
View attachment 185160
View attachment 185161
View attachment 185162
A lot of people think George Clooney has had a transplant. i believe he shaved his hairline for a couple of movies to look older
View attachment 185163
View attachment 185164
...i dont think he had a transplant...his hair looks so natural...has a pretty good facial structue.... he is a norwood 1 with widows peak..but he shaves it off to get a straighter hairline...you can clearly see the area that is shaved....
View attachment 185165
View attachment 185166
View attachment 185167
View attachment 185168View attachment 185169

Yep, barbers shave off the widows peak to make a straight hairline. They did It to me every single haircut I had when I used to get a buzzcut. In that pic is pretty obvious that Clooney still has his widow's peak and they shave It. And you can see the temples are a bit shaved in that pic aswell, it was for ER If I'm not mistaken.

He's hair is 100% natural.

Mitko1

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
View attachment 185160
View attachment 185161
View attachment 185162
View attachment 185163
View attachment 185164
View attachment 185165
View attachment 185166
View attachment 185167
View attachment 185168View attachment 185169

Matthew McConaughey's facial structure is not that bad. He's 5/10 I think and to me it's seems like he's not balding. Tom Beardy has decent face shape but assymmetries and that's why he's Norwood 2. I also believe that George Clooney's hair is natural He probably made his temples more receded for a movie.

gq-man-of-the-year-awards-new-york-october-21-1998.jpg

They looked v shaped for a short while in 1998 and in 1999 they became round again.

ll-rights-reserved-file-reference-31515-409-PM8JF2.jpg

kanischer-schauspieler-deutschland-um-1999-2J66MWB.jpg

nimayazdani78

My Regimen
Reaction score
Ian Somerhalder is an intersting case ....his facial structure is good...good jawline and horziontal face but he doesnt have great hair.....
173409_v9_bb.jpg

ian-somerhalder-1583084951.jpg

he always covers his hairline by this hairstyle....his hair seems to be thining.
e48cfab4a2d4d7c2dd246f7085b79b63.jpg

when he was young he was about norwood 2-2.5
fe6374d4b211beb9e51508c04a4d2b7c.jpg

t-1-2013-photo-by-lionel-hahnabacapresscom-2DYRJY9.jpg
'
his galea is big and expanded and he doesnt have a symmetrycal face
1684963810351.jpeg

a9275ebf706a8e5a786c--christian-gray-eye-candy-men.jpg

what do you think @Mitko1 ??

Last edited:

Mitko1

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Ian Somerhalder is an intersting case ....his facial structure is good...good jawline and horziontal face but he doesnt have great hair.....
View attachment 185177
View attachment 185178
he always covers his hairline by this hairstyle....his hair seems to be thining.
View attachment 185179
when he was young he was about norwood 2-2.5
View attachment 185180
View attachment 185181'
his galea is big and expanded and he doesnt have a symmetrycal face
View attachment 185176
View attachment 185182
what do you think @Mitko1 ??
Yes. I can see some vertical growth of the maxilla and jaw assymmetry. I already said that some faces apper short but that doesn't mean horizontal.

Mitko1

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@Ritchie Another celebrity that probably has had a hair transplant is Tom Hanks. His hairline used to look more M shaped than V shaped.
cchio-World-Premiere-GettyImages-1421767268-H-2022.jpg

tom-hanks-los-angeles-usa-11-december-1999-H80K0Y.jpg

Renovation

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@Ritchie Another celebrity that probably has had a hair transplant is Tom Hanks. His hairline used to look more M shaped than V shaped.
View attachment 185194
View attachment 185195
Are you even being serious you post the above pictures then ask if he had a hair transplant!?

Don't say I didn't warn you.

This thread has gone waaaaay of track.

The initial discussion around face shape/scalp tension is vital. I don't even care if people think it's ridiculous as I firmly know it's common sense to me.

However your feeding everyone rubbish to throw back at you.....yes Tom Hanks Hanks has had a hair transplant!

The point of this thread is dead and people see it as a joke which is a shame as it's genuinely discussing the real cause of hairloss.

Unlucky93

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Are you even being serious you post the above pictures then ask if he had a hair transplant!?

Don't say I didn't warn you.

This thread has gone waaaaay of track.

The initial discussion around face shape/scalp tension is vital. I don't even care if people think it's ridiculous as I firmly know it's common sense to me.

However your feeding everyone rubbish to throw back at you.....yes Tom Hanks Hanks has had a hair transplant!

The point of this thread is dead and people see it as a joke which is a shame as it's genuinely discussing the real cause of hairloss.
It's literally not THE cause of hairloss... and even if it was, people aren't able to change their face shape/scalp tension, so why even discuss it?

Renovation

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It's literally not THE cause of hairloss... and even if it was, people aren't able to change their face shape/scalp tension, so why even discuss it?
In my opinion what's being discussed is in the ball park regarding answering why male pattern baldness occurs, (not all hairloss).

Tight scalp from - (tight neck muscles, forward head posture, head/neck angle, mouth breathing, tongue posture, muscle tension around temporal and other muscles under galea) all of these create tight scalp hence raised localised DHT, fibrosis and calcification.

Jaw and face shape all contribute to the above and can only be adjusted minimally (mewing posture correction and nose breathing) but ultimately the things mentioned in brackets CAN be adjusted but it takes time and effort, and it's a shame this thread hasn't moved in this direction.

Hairful

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
This sh*t topic is still going on?

OP is probably a f***** and posting pictures of men he likes.

Why in the fck would there be so many pictures of men?

Dick I mean scalp tension theory was debunked a century ago.

Hairful

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Forum censored what I wanted to say

funny you can say f*** but not f4ggot

Molesting another man’s poop is

What I find hilarious is just being a f4ggot is bad enough, OP is probably bald too. Being a bald f4g is like double hideous lmoa

Mitko1

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@Ritchie most of the time what Norwood a man will be is dictated by his facial structure. To me there is slight difference between
nepriiatno-konstantin-se-obrina-otmenia-869.png

28f35c2dc0d08474fd37b032968de6ce.png

The first one way more moderate facial structure and that's why he'slower Norwood.

Renovation

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Forum censored what I wanted to say

funny you can say f*** but not f4ggot

Molesting another man’s poop is

What I find hilarious is just being a f4ggot is bad enough, OP is probably

This sh*t topic is still going on?

OP is probably a f***** and posting pictures of men he likes.

Why in the fck would there be so many pictures of men?

Dick I mean scalp tension theory was debunked a century ago.
If you want to base your thoughts on hairloss on studies carried out during world war 1 then go ahead, I can't begin to describe how stupid you sound. There have been hundreds of studies since proving scalp tension, and like I said if you have more than 2 braincells it's common sense at this point.

The endless men pictures are doing my head in as well, but the underlying theories being discussed will be mainstream in a few decades, after they have drained as much money as possible from meds.