Craniofacial development - The thing that make us lose hair(A hair loss theory)

Do you believe this theory?

• Yes

Votes: 18 35.3%
  • No

Votes: 33 64.7%

• Total voters

Mitko1

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You are using Rob Lowe as example to your theory, while not only he admitted that he's using finasteride, since "his 1st hair fallen out", but also his father and brothers are receding?
His family member don't have nearly as good facial structure as his. I am 100% sure he won't be bald without finasteride. He is lucky.

nimayazdani78

My Regimen
Reaction score
You are using Rob Lowe as example to your theory, while not only he admitted that he's using finasteride, since "his 1st hair fallen out", but also his father and brothers are receding?
There is no way he could be balding...you can clearly see the difference between him and his father and his sons...he has the best facial structure ....he would have never receeded even a bit had he not used finastride....
1684127502426.jpg

1684142244425.jpg

nimayazdani78

My Regimen
Reaction score
@Mitko1 I am still confused by your theory.....do you think symmetry of face is more important than having prominent cheekbones and a sharp jawline? Because you rated some people who have head full of hair with thick hair and great cheekbones and jawline in 4-5-6 range....but rated some people who just have symmetrycal face 7_8.....which one matters more?because you clearly can be 4/10 and have thick head of hair based on your theory....so it doesnt matter if your a 4 or a 10 you can have full head of hair eitherway.........i think having a symmetrycal face help but not that much.
also ...what do you think of this 90 years old man????

rtrait-very-old-man-years-near-his-house-153818861.jpg

Last edited:

Mitko1

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@Mitko1 I am still confused by your theory.....do you think symmetry of face is more important than having prominent cheekbones and a sharp jawline? Because you rated some people who have head full of hair with thick hair and great cheekbones and jawline in 4-5-6 range....but rated some people who just have symmetrycal face 7_8.....which one matters more?because you clearly can be 4/10 and have thick head of hair based on your theory....so it doesnt matter if your a 4 or a 10 you can have full head of hair eitherway.........i think having a symmetrycal face help but not that much.
also ...what do you think of this 90 years old man????

View attachment 185097
Yes. Symmetry is what's important. I said that. If you have good cheekbones but very narrow jawline you automatically fall into 6 range because you have higher predisposition to baldness. Same goes if you have other attractive traits but assymmetries of the face. This 90 year old man falls into 7 range I think.

nimayazdani78

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes. Symmetry is what's important. I said that. If you have good cheekbones but very narrow jawline you automatically fall into 6 range because you have higher predisposition to baldness. Same goes if you have other attractive traits but assymmetries of the face. This 90 year old man falls into 7 range I think.
Your scale is about who is more handsome...that doesnt translate into to who has the better hair......youre saying if your are higher on the scale you have better hair.....that is not true ....you gave a lot of guys 4-5 that have better hair than 6-7

You gave this guy 4/10 ... he has a prominet cheekbones and great jawline....he has a way better hair than Dicaprio and Hemsworth whom you gave 6/10......
7fdarbIeuPn4sRLUV-GxUNHAYA0-1JBwYV78SPuKJE0QpUd-mc.jpg

Your scale is wrong. it doesnt match up with your ratings....your old theory about galea and facial structure made more sense.

Mitko1

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Your scale is about who is more handsome...that doesnt translate into to who has the better hair......youre saying if your are higher on the scale you have better hair.....that is not true ....you gave a lot of guys 4-5 that have better hair than 6-7

You gave this guy 4/10 ... he has a prominet cheekbones and great jawline....he has a way better hair than Dicaprio and Hemsworth whom you gave 6/10......
View attachment 185107

Your scale is wrong. it doesnt match up with your ratings....your old theory about galea and facial structure made more sense.
It's about predisposition to baldness I said. What I see in William Dafoe is that he doesn't have symmetrical face. He has vertical growth of the maxilla and narrow jawline. People with poor craniofacial development sometimes can be Norwood 1 too.

Mitko1

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@Ritchie Joe Biden 100% has had a hair transplant and probably other plastic surgeries.

01Bartlett-videoSixteenByNineJumbo1600.jpg

ce786dece-29-joe-biden-anita-hill.rhorizontal.w600.jpg

Until early 90's his hair looked much thinner on top compared to the sides and out of a sudden in leate 90's his hair became thicker.
oe-biden-dde-portrait-credit-mark-reinstein-F6PMKP.jpg

The hairline looks 100% fake to me.
joe-biden.jpg

His overall appearance doesn't look natural to me.
0x0.gif

People change with age but their faces continue look recognisable from what they looked when they were younger. He looks completely different from what he was to me.

nimayazdani78

My Regimen
Reaction score
@Ritchie Joe Biden 100% has had a hair transplant and probably other plastic surgeries.

View attachment 185108

View attachment 185109
Until early 90's his hair looked much thinner on top compared to the sides and out of a sudden in leate 90's his hair became thicker.
View attachment 185110
The hairline looks 100% fake to me.
View attachment 185111
His overall appearance doesn't look natural to me.
View attachment 185112
People change with age but their faces continue look recognisable from what they looked when they were younger. He looks completely different from what he was to me.
I agree....however with aging thin hair becomes less detectable........
@Mitko1.....you said people with poor facial sturcture can have norwood 1 ....why do you think is the reason? maybe because their face is symmetrycal?
1270412_v9_aa.jpg

Matthew-Fox-the-guy-next-door.jpg

@Mitko1 Can you show us with pictures how do you measure cheekbones and jawlines and symmetrycal faces......cause i want to know what are you exactly looking at.....

Mitko1

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I agree....however with aging thin hair becomes less detectable........
@Mitko1.....you said people with poor facial sturcture can have norwood 1 ....why do you think is the reason? maybe because their face is symmetrycal?
View attachment 185113
View attachment 185114
@Mitko1 Can you show us with pictures how do you measure cheekbones and jawlines and symmetrycal faces......cause i want to know what are you exactly looking at.....
Nope. People with assymmetries can still have their hair and the exact cause is unknown. Most likely I think it's about scalp muscle position because they come in different sizes and shapes for every head and sometimes maybe the galea is unaffected.
Peter Mcneely and Angel Di Maria faces aren't symmetrical but they still have perfect hair despite that.
1200x1200.jpg

871.png

This is less common however. I think that most men with full heads of hair fall into 7-8 range.

nimayazdani78

My Regimen
Reaction score
Nope. People with assymmetries can still have their hair and the exact cause is unknown. Most likely I think it's about scalp muscle position because they come in different sizes and shapes for every head and sometimes maybe the galea is unaffected.
Peter Mcneely and Angel Di Maria faces aren't symmetrical but they still have perfect hair despite that.
View attachment 185115

View attachment 185116
This is less common however. I think that most men with full heads of hair fall into 7-8 range.
So basically your old theory was correct......and galea is more important than facial structure....if you have a smooth and small galea you will never be bald.....

Renovation

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
So basically your old theory was correct......and galea is more important than facial structure....if you have a smooth and small galea you will never be bald.....
I think it's all to do with what the OP said regarding muscle positioning and tension placed on the galea. There are examples of non smooth galea and poor facial structures with good hair, but these people must have good muscle positioning and hence less tension creating a pull-down affect on top of galea which causes thinning of the skin on top and ultimately then the calcification/fibrosis/increased DHT. Blood and vitamins are also literally being blocked
From reaching the follicles. And hanging upside down or increasing blood flow does not work unless you treat the cause, which is imo posture and tight muscles.

Overall most people with good face shape and smooth galea will have looser muscles but not everyone hence the anomalies shown above.

That's my take on it anyway

Mitko1

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
This theory still make sense because men whose facial structure is as poor as the one of balding men are exceptions and the vast majority of men with 1,2,3 and 4 facial structures are balding or have receding hairlines. As I said most men with full heads of hair fall into 5-8 range

Here are the results from googlin 39 year old men for example. It's quite clear that it doesn't look the same to me.

URxMyWy.jpg

A9ltrN7.jpg

ALJDYso.jpg

EMR4KYz.png

1vvq87h.png

j1aGHUR.png

3XmmU8o.png

You can google yourself and you will find few non balding men whose face shapes are as poor as the one of balding men.

nimayazdani78

My Regimen
Reaction score
i
This theory still make sense because men whose facial structure is as poor as the one of balding men are exceptions and the vast majority of men with 1,2,3 and 4 facial structures are balding or have receding hairlines. As I said most men with full heads of hair fall into 5-8 range

Here are the results from googlin 39 year old men for example. It's quite clear that it doesn't look the same to me.

View attachment 185122
View attachment 185123
View attachment 185124
View attachment 185125
View attachment 185126
View attachment 185127
View attachment 185128

You can google yourself and you will find few non balding men whose face shapes are as poor as the one of balding men.
I still think galea plays a huge role.....Look at Chris PIne and Henry Cavill.....They have a decent facial structure(5-6) but their galea is big,rigged,a little expanded
thats why they have recession......if they had 8-9 facial structure they would have had perfect hairline.......
64d3b3a5a47fd79bd25cb7c4efc5fc2b.jpg

Henry-Cavill-hairstyle.jpg

i believe if someone has a small and smooth galea he will never be bald.......and if someone has a great facial structure he will aslo will never be bald but might have some recession. if you either have perfect galea or perfect facial structure you will have great hair.

Unlucky93

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
indeed. Why does anyone take this mf seriously?
He seems to have found a small cult of crazies who believe this nonsense.

Expanded galeas, droppy noses, bad neck posture, mouth breathing, unsymetrical faces, ugly faces. It's hilarious to read. Not an ounce of science or method, just a few Google images and vibes.

Science 101: correlation doesn't imply causation.

Trompt

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
i

I still think galea plays a huge role.....Look at Chris PIne and Henry Cavill.....They have a decent facial structure(5-6) but their galea is big,rigged,a little expanded
thats why they have recession......if they had 8-9 facial structure they would have had perfect hairline.......
View attachment 185129
View attachment 185130
i believe if someone has a small and smooth galea he will never be bald.......and if someone has a great facial structure he will aslo will never be bald but might have some recession. if you either have perfect galea or perfect facial structure you will have great hair.
How about prince harry?

Mitko1

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
i

View attachment 185129
View attachment 185130
Yes but I think ridged galea is derived from poor craniofacial development. The cause being within the scalp muscles makes sense. I noticed that balding men have much more prominent scalp muscles.

b8ed0ef6d51b5fc855fcaf4d1007da46.jpg

0Vavemw.png

You can clearly see where the scalp muscles are where the hair continues to grow normally. Meanwhile when a non balding men shaves his head they are barely detectable.

040489b97e61791c6a3cf427a40fb8d4.jpg

You can see this also on Christian Bale in my last thread. I posted pics of his head shaved to the bone and you still can't see the scalp muscles on the sides. Probably balding men have bigger and stronger head muscles that cause too much tension and compress the galea. It could be genetic just like some people have stronger arm muscles and some wearker.

Mitko1

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@Ritchie Donald Trump's hair not only looks completely natural to me but he is way lower Norwood than I thought. He's solid Norwood 1.5.
Donald-Trump-golf-resort-007.jpg

He has way more moderate facial structure than his family members who suffer from male pattern baldness

800px-Fred_Trump_in_the_1980s.jpg

RobertTrump.gif

JohnGTrumpRetired.png

He's got morw horizontal face than all of them and he's 5 I think.
17TRUMPLAZA1-articleLarge.jpg

I also don't have any historical photos of him having bald spot at the crown or more receded hairline.