Craniofacial development - The thing that make us lose hair(A hair loss theory)

Do you believe this theory?

• Yes

Votes: 18 34.0%
  • No

Votes: 35 66.0%

• Total voters

Ritchie

My Regimen
Reaction score
@Ritchie to be even more sure that this theory is true I made a new quiz. 5 of those men are obviously balding and have face shapes that almost guarantees that you will be receding.if you have it and 5 of them are obviously not balding and have horizontal face shapes that I think people can't go bald with. I mixed them up. Can you tell which are balding and which are not just by looking at the bone structure.
I'd guess 1, 3, 4,7, 9 arent balding

Mitko1

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'd guess 1, 3, 4,7, 9 arent balding
You got 9 wrong he's receding but good job anyway. That's a proof enough that you can distinguish and that it doesn't look the same. I took any men that are receding and cherry picked men who are Notwood 1 with symmetrical faces. That's what I did.

Attachments

• Domenico-Berardi-1.png
    Domenico-Berardi-1.png
    515.8 KB · Views: 116
  • Design-sem-nome-61-5.jpg
    Design-sem-nome-61-5.jpg
    63 KB · Views: 112
  • BUSTOS_COSTA.png
    BUSTOS_COSTA.png
    274.6 KB · Views: 115
  • 610_nolito.gif
    610_nolito.gif
    60 KB · Views: 108
  • 250080570.jpg
    250080570.jpg
    56.1 KB · Views: 120
  • p43670.png
    p43670.png
    349.2 KB · Views: 117
  • JUANFRAN.png
    JUANFRAN.png
    344.5 KB · Views: 120
  • p42892.png
    p42892.png
    316.4 KB · Views: 115
  • 250161762.jpg
    250161762.jpg
    68.3 KB · Views: 108
  • 423503.jpg
    423503.jpg
    46.8 KB · Views: 117

Mitko1

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@Ritchie also I shouldn't have used Diego Costa. He has strange nose shape and narrow space between the eyes, asymmetrical ears and that might confused you. He has symmetrical face however and I still think that he can't go bald.

1423038441.jpg

I should have used Darwin Nunez. He has better facial fatures. Look at his cheekbones. If I did you would have guessed correctly.

skysports-darwin-nunez-liverpool_6008473.jpg

Mitko1

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@Ritchie I tend to observe balding men and I notice that they indeed have bad neck postures and tend to slouch a lot. The spine of balding men to me seems more curved and it gets even more curved with age. Both younger and middle aged balding subjects have poorer posture than their non balding counterparts. I won't take photos or make videos of balding men walking because people won't take it as evindence and will continue to be in denial. They think that I excluded the androgenetic factor and it'sjust the face shape that makes you bald. It's not. It's a whole cascade. Poor craniofacial development causes poor posture, poor posture causes tension, tension causes inflammation, inflammation causes increased DHT, and increased DHT causes hair loss.

1-s2.0-S0306987717310411-gr1.jpg

You can just go on the street and easily see that it doesn't look the same. Or watch a video that contains people walking

There are a lot of non balding and balding subjects in this video for example and you can really notice.

MikeJay

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@Ritchie I tend to observe balding men and I notice that they indeed have bad neck postures and tend to slouch a lot. The spine of balding men to me seems more curved and it gets even more curved with age. Both younger and middle aged balding subjects have poorer posture than their non balding counterparts. I won't take photos or make videos of balding men walking because people won't take it as evindence and will continue to be in denial. They think that I excluded the androgenetic factor and it'sjust the face shape that makes you bald. It's not. It's a whole cascade. Poor craniofacial development causes poor posture, poor posture causes tension, tension causes inflammation, inflammation causes increased DHT, and increased DHT causes hair loss.

View attachment 184756

You can just go on the street and easily see that it doesn't look the same. Or watch a video that contains people walking

There are a lot of non balding and balding subjects in this video for example and you can really notice.
dude, inflammation doesnt cause DHT, DHT causes inflammation!

hollow11

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Most of the examples you're giving are football players in their 20s or early 30s. Have you given any thought on the possibility that they're just genetically gifted in the first place, thus becoming professional athletes? Not to forget the very healthy and stress-free lifestyle.
On the other hand, there's people like Joey Diaz who look like they could die tomorrow, but have perfect hairlines. You can't say he has great facial structure either.

MikeJay

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

View attachment 184756

Dude , so if yr theory about scalp tension created by cranofacial features ect, why does male pattern baldness in most always start with the same patterm ? temples receding, then front line and vertex and finally the top?

Last edited:

Mitko1

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@Ritchie Of course people with facial assymmetries can be Norwood 1. According to this theory people with poor craniofacial development can still have their hair but people with good craniofacial development can't be balding. For example I thought that this guy is receding under that hat but for surprise he's Norwood 1.

0000191183-fbv.jpg

I think that most European men don't have symmetrical faces and decent bone structure creates the illusion that everyone can go bald and they haven't noticed it. The rule is pretty simple - You can train yourself to have good posture with poor craniofacial development but good craniofacial development automatically make you have good posture and prevents you from developping poor.

Last edited:

Mitko1

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@Ritchie I think that a mature hairline is a result of the same process. The galea of men that have them to me seems more expanded than the one of men that don't have them. They probably still have tension on the galea but not as much as bald men.

maxresdefault.jpg

2_CS60992211.jpg

enders-danny-walters-keanu-taylor-1.jpg?crop=1xw:0.jpg

Men with juvenile hairlines have flatter galeas
01001c3d-06c0-530d-9dc2-23256208fad1.image.jpg

DC-Mugshot---AREVALO-Christopher-Paul-04-28-17-1b-.jpg

GJOXOMRA3RDH3BKQASMRU4G4WE.jpg

Renovation

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
dude, inflammation doesnt cause DHT, DHT causes inflammation!
DHT modulates the inflammatory response during acute wound healing. Increased levels of DHT is present at the site of an injury to the body so the ankle, elbow knee etc ( and scalp!). Its role here is to help the healing process, hence the body sends DHT to the site of inflammation.

Maybe DHT in turn also then increases inflammation at the scalp ( I believe this).

But Inflammation absolutely causes an increase to DHT, this is certain.

And the inflammation at scalp is caused by scalp tension. Whether the OP is on the money with galea/face structure remains to be seen.

MikeJay

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
DHT modulates the inflammatory response during acute wound healing. Increased levels of DHT is present at the site of an injury to the body so the ankle, elbow knee etc ( and scalp!). Its role here is to help the healing process, hence the body sends DHT to the site of inflammation.

Maybe DHT in turn also then increases inflammation at the scalp ( I believe this).

But Inflammation absolutely causes an increase to DHT, this is certain.

And the inflammation at scalp is caused by scalp tension. Whether the OP is on the money with galea/face structure remains to be seen.
so are u saying those with MBP have wounds inside their body? like some scalp infection ?

Armando Jose

My Regimen
Reaction score
In a few words regarding the images posted here, People with high hair density and thicker hair are less proned to develope common baldness

exwhyyou

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
this dude Mitko really got me looking at everyone's galeas for the past few months, and needless to say i am on board. however, my research and experimentation with hormones leads me to believe that these two causes of hairloss are not mutually exclusive, but it is incredibly interesting to realize how fucked the foreheads and top of the skull are of pretty much every norwood 7. the mongoloid skull type seems to be far less prone to growing in a way that is detrimental for scalp hair. i theorize that possibly due to the skull shape, dht and testosterone may get trapped in the parts of the scalp that are most susceptible to androgenetic alopecia (temples, crown, vertex), and develops overtime at the rate of skull expansion

the only possible way to reverse this is, as we know, by systemically removing dht from the system, and the best way to do this is to overtake it with E2. call it broscience but the fact that galea is clearly an influence, it makes sense that HRT can be so successful in hair recovery if the problem is the inability of the scalp to flush problematic hormonal remnants. additionally, HRT stops or greatly slows expansion of the skull, which in adult years is influenced by testosterone

Mitko1

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@Ritchie Women are also affected by this but less than men. The galeas of women are flatter on average and women that have fine hair at the temples have more expanded galeas so there i correlation. I think the reason is because they have less androgens and less musscle growth as I said earlier. That's why taking HRT often causes hair growth in mtf transgenders. Because it causes atrophy to the surrounding muscles.
buzz-cut-full-bleed.png

kristen-stewart-buzz-cut-hairstyle.jpg

51081626fff923824b1f8562f44c08bc.jpg

d405dbd42624fe1--bald-women-fashion-womens-fashion.jpg

7d8aec406eb06764b16245a3f80a4158.jpg

01-best-buzz-cuts-hair.jpg

5dc30a95565b84c0d08e7c4abd7b2f2955cf01f3c8f3510949.jpg

Last edited:

Mitko1

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@Ritchie Taking HRT might also change the structure of the galea. I found progress pictures in the internet and to me it looks like the galea has become flatter and the hair count has increased.
OdEcD28.jpg

0mbdpgni18z11.jpg

ffxxhx5lgv131.jpg

So if a man corrects his porture and teduces tension the galea might change and the man will experience hair growth. I am still not sure if the scalp will fully recover but there will be at least significant improvement.

Unlucky93

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Having hair: Covers up weird headshapes
Not having hair: Exposes weird headshapes

Your conclusion: wEiRd hEaDsHapEs CaUsE BaLdNesS

MikeJay

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
this dude Mitko really got me looking at everyone's galeas for the past few months, and needless to say i am on board. however, my research and experimentation with hormones leads me to believe that these two causes of hairloss are not mutually exclusive, but it is incredibly interesting to realize how fucked the foreheads and top of the skull are of pretty much every norwood 7. the mongoloid skull type seems to be far less prone to growing in a way that is detrimental for scalp hair. i theorize that possibly due to the skull shape, dht and testosterone may get trapped in the parts of the scalp that are most susceptible to androgenetic alopecia (temples, crown, vertex), and develops overtime at the rate of skull expansion

the only possible way to reverse this is, as we know, by systemically removing dht from the system, and the best way to do this is to overtake it with E2. call it broscience but the fact that galea is clearly an influence, it makes sense that HRT can be so successful in hair recovery if the problem is the inability of the scalp to flush problematic hormonal remnants. additionally, HRT stops or greatly slows expansion of the skull, which in adult years is influenced by testosterone

From: https://alumni.duke.edu/magazine/articles/cranium-changes#:~:text=But using CT scans of,the shape of the face.

While many think the Earth's gravitational pull is to blame for sagging facial features, researchers at Duke Medical Center have discovered that changes in the face's underlying bony structure may be the culprit. And those changes appear to occur more dramatically in women than in men.

1)The question is if there are more changes in women in cranofacial development, why is that women do not suffer from male pattern baldness if according to the OP, scalp tension arises from mis-shaped crano- facial development?

Mitko1

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@Ritchie It's stupid thst people think that Freddie Ljunberg debunks this theory. He doesn't fit my criteria at all. First of all he's an outlier. Most bald men don't have cheekbones and noses like his but he has an incredibly narrow jawline. If you have good cheekbones but very narrow jawline in can cause tension too.
1_Freddie-Ljungberg-models-Calvin-Klein.jpg

2_GettyImages-1173437613.jpg

1315.jpg

For comparison look how Darwin Nunez looks from the sides. He doesn't have the best jawline but...
Dibawah-Premier-League-Wajar-Darwin-Nunez-Memble-1.jpg

Renovation

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
so are u saying those with MBP have wounds inside their body? like some scalp infection ?
No I mean poor posture and mouth breathing (open jaw) causes long term changes in face shape as we grow older and which ultimately affect how the muscles around the neck support the head. Over a long period of time these muscles pull down the top layer of skin (that on top of the scalp /galea or whatever we want to call it). This pulls the skin tight and the result is calcification and fibrosis which ultimately is the same thing as tennis elbow. Tennis elbow is in a loose sense a form of injury and DHT is sent to the affected area anywhere where we see this happen.

There are many other factors, including reducing DHT but this is treating the symptom not the cause. imo the best solution to gradually treat the cause is -

-correcting overall posture and head posture

-massaging the muscles around the front and back of the neck and shoulders (to relieve scalp tension and unblock the vital nutrients reaching the scalp though arteries in neck)

- nose breathing/mewing to prevent the jaw lying open and low (to further decrease the tension)

all help in the long term.

MikeJay

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@Ritchie It's stupid thst people think that Freddie Ljunberg debunks this theory. He doesn't fit my criteria at all. First of all he's an outlier. Most bald men don't have cheekbones and noses like his but he has an incredibly narrow jawline. If you have good cheekbones but very narrow jawline in can cause tension too.
View attachment 184785
View attachment 184786
View attachment 184787

For comparison look how Darwin Nunez looks from the sides. He doesn't have the best jawline but...
View attachment 184788
Dude the last guy also seems to have receding hairline. Dude why don't u quit it. No one has done any x-ray or MRI scans to prove this theory about tension.