Craniofacial development - The thing that make us lose hair(A hair loss theory)

Do you believe this theory?

• Yes

Votes: 18 35.3%
  • No

Votes: 33 64.7%

• Total voters

Mitko1

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I was reviewed recently my last theory that improper fusion of cranial sutures causes cranialsynostosis-like headshapes in men and muscle contractions. I started to notice that bad galea and poor facial structure usually go hand in hand. Most men that have poor facial structure have bad galeas and hair loss instead of it being 50:50 and most men that have good or more moderate facial structure have good galeas. Also I noticed that people that have truly good facial structure and correctly growing faces never have recesion of the hairline. I started to think that craniofacial development is much more important. I am starting to belive more strongly in a theory from a blog called tmdocclusion.com that craniofacial development is the main thing that causes hair loss. Improper development of facial bones puts the head in an improper position and contributes to improper development of neck posture during childhood. Just look to the relation.

maxillaforces.jpg

And improper spinal development causes the neck muscles to be in continious tension. The tension propagates to the galea throught myofascial conections and compresses tissues.

Here is the article about it with more information about it and pictures.

This guy is right 100% and I 100% believe him. According to this theory people with poor craniofacial development can still have their hair but people that have good craniofacial developement can't have the condition. According to this theory the neurocranium expands to protect the brain from the forces coming from the surrounding muscles. This could be the cause why balding men have ridged galeas. Evidence that support this theory is:

- Men that have correctly growing horizontal faces with prominent cheekbones and wide squared jawline never have recession of the hairline and always have perfect hair.

profile-picture%252FNURMAGOMEDOV_KHABIB_BELT_10-24.png

800px-Rob_Lowe_2012_Shankbone_2.jpg

Olivier-Giroud-Net-Worth.jpg

- Men that have really odd face shape are rarely a Norwood 1. Few men that have face shape like these characterized with flat cheekbones, thin nose, narrow jawline etc.

IMAGE_11145892_40_0.jpg

ivo-tanev.jpg

lyubo-neykov-stava-vodesht.jpg

orhan_murad2807201101.jpg

nachalnik_new.jpg

The fact that there are men with very poor facial structure(althought they are not very common) can still have their hair might be because poor craniofacial development affects how neck posture develop but not always. Some men's neck posture is not affected. The poorer the facial structure the more likely is for a man to suffer from a form of hair loss. Men that are Norwood 1 not always have perfect facial structure but they have more moderate and more symmetrical facial features. Here are how men that are Norwood 1 usually look like:

960-600-krasimir-balykov-rosen-kirilov.jpg

960-ratio-zh.jpg

tMmNlNjNlMGE4YTVkXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNzg5OTk2OA@@._V1_.jpg

c7a6a2e4a838c04e31f2f0ec74e3f1a1.jpg

A%D1%80+%D0%A1%D1%82%D0%BE%D1%8F%D0%BD%D0%BE%D0%B2.jpg
7pCiAJEcOO4uxKUg5OGtn0w=s900-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

As you can see their face shapes aren't as poor as those of men who go bald or have receding hairlines.

Last edited:

Mitko1

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@Ritchie Even men that have more moderate facial structure and aren't Norwood 6 but have recession still don't have the same face shapes as men who are Norwood 1. Men with face shapes like those below who are Norwood 1 aren't still very common.

2d1186a6a15f8fda542cd21082c882a7.jpg

img_1631466614.jpg

Ivaylo_Zahariev_CULTINTERVIEW-5-845x550.jpg

IMAGE_9974854_40_0.jpg

%D0%BD%D0%B5%D0%BD%D1%87%D0%BE.jpg

How men who are Norowood 1 typically look you can see in my post above.

Mitko1

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@Ritchie People claim that the picture I posted is not Patrick Stewart but I have more evidence that the skull expands. For example look at that guy and how expanded his skull become as he got older.

When he was young his skull looked nearly indistinguishable to one who will stay a Norwood 1 for life.
c_ohc=ejc761_QSNgAX8W6hcW&_nc_ht=scontent.fsof10-1.jpg

c_ohc=VepxpfzIiqMAX_K7yPA&_nc_ht=scontent.fsof10-1.jpg

c_ohc=mdUwYE9vieQAX8E72s5&_nc_ht=scontent.fsof10-1.jpg

It's clearly visible how much more expanded it became as he got older and started receding.

c_ohc=a2Bg86ELwZIAX-PvpxD&_nc_ht=scontent.fsof10-1.jpg

c_ohc=G9zkKC_wuNIAX-bn4hq&_nc_ht=scontent.fsof10-1.jpg

c_ohc=vS9qWAuAUfYAX87VcZT&_nc_ht=scontent.fsof10-1.jpg

In non balding men the skull doesn't change that much into adulthood. Looks like they retain more juvenile skulls.

poppinz

My Regimen
Reaction score
It is not skull expanding, it is losing subcutaneous fat that's making forehand look different.

Mitko1

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Can't believe this dumb idea is being kept alive by the same person. God I miss this place.
You are in denial. Go on the street and check how poor craniofacial development all bald men have. I proved multiple times that it doesn't look the same.

Mitko1

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@Ritchie I believe that it's when puberty hits, androgen increase muscle growth and cause additional tension on the galea and then the skulls start to expand to protect the brain but some men have so much tension on the galea and have ridged and expanded galeas since children. So much tension they have due to poor craniofacial development and horrible neck posture that the galea is too hypoxic to grow hair and they have thinner frontal hair that often looks like a receded hairline.
thony-avalos-2000-ef4ad3d2956f490090b12a07343ff808.jpg

Missing-kid-091021.jpg

nintchdbpict0000044549051.jpg

Look especially at the third child and how expanded his galea is.

Mitko1

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
No. You are delusional and lack basic logic.
I am not. That's a theory from a random blog and I 100% believe that guy. I have never seen anyone that have good craniofacial development and is balding. Every balding man that I see even the ones that just have recession have facial flaws and facial assymetries.

Mitko1

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@Ritchie Twins and triplets separated at birth are a proof that genetics are not everything when it comes to hair loss. I know about a story of identical triplets separated at birth and they don't have the same degree of hair loss despite having nearly identical facial structure.
You can see how the one triplet has diffused hair on top while the other is thick. It's sad the the third triplet has commited suicide. It would be interesting to see what kind of hair loss degree he would have.

three-identical-strangers-feature.jpg

2Fweb%2Fbin%2F5b620b5a-02a0-11e8-9de1-e6776d524215.jpg

5101002-three-identical-strangers-preview-00011501.jpg

The might look identical and have the identical type of face shape but since they are raised appart one has developped worse neck posture than other.

Last edited:

Mitko1

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@Ritchie men with down syndrome are even a more huge justificator for this theory that craniofacial development itself is to blame. If you look at them almost all the time they have receding hairline. The condition is characterized by having an odd faceshape in general. You can hardly find anybody that has full head of hair.
an-with-down-syndrome-writing-notes-at-desk-FKRBN9.jpg

Rick_Ashley_18.jpg

ck-photo-caucasian-man-syndrome-working-restaurant.jpg

540563555af4c.image.jpg

This can't be a coincidence.
1420815.jpg

Mitko1

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@Ritchie Dwarf are another proof. Most of the times thye also are bald or have receding hairlines. They also have very odd face shapes.

short-man-standing-in-front-of-rolling-garage-door.jpg

dwarf-little-man-rose-4028843.jpg

MidgetThumb.jpg

sam_mckee_2_bruck_10282021.jpg

Ethan_Crough%2C_male_dwarf.jpg

Chronic Tronic

My Regimen
Reaction score
i think it's part androgen part scalp tension. the skull shape could contribute to scalp tension. i read somewhere that scalp tension contributes to dht sensitivity or causes inflammation that can trigger a dht response, or something like that idk. it's probably a combination of lots of things and likely not just one thing.

Mitko1

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
i think it's part androgen part scalp tension. the skull shape could contribute to scalp tension. i read somewhere that scalp tension contributes to dht sensitivity or causes inflammation that can trigger a dht response, or something like that idk. it's probably a combination of lots of things and likely not just one thing.
I don't think so. I said that skull shape is a consequence and not cause. The neurocranium expands to protect the brain from the mechanical tension.

Mitko1

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@Ritchie I decided to google side view pics of balding and non balding men and I found out that there is indeed difference in their necks.
624dde6029ebd.image.jpg

6111777be0479.image.jpg

61bb82b7df36c.image.jpg

61605549b7612.image.jpg

6113f747070cc.image.jpg

624f22a4ea28a.image.jpg

6279454edb142.image.jpg

612fabe03c4a6.image.jpg

To me it looks like the body of non balding men is much more properly aligned and as you can see they don't have such odd and alien looking face shapes.
3 years ago I said 300 times poor posture but nobody believed me. I tried to take pictures of balding men myself but that was horrible evidence. On the photos above however it's quite clear that it doesn't look the same.

Attachments

• 624dde6029ebd.image.jpg
    624dde6029ebd.image.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 101
Last edited:

poppinz

My Regimen
Reaction score
Scoliosis may come into play. I have it and when I force myself to straighten my shoulder I feel like much more air comes into my lungs. Still, all these things don't affect females. Hairloss is a formula with multiple parameters in play.

MikeJay

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Scoliosis may come into play. I have it and when I force myself to straighten my shoulder I feel like much more air comes into my lungs. Still, all these things don't affect females. Hairloss is a formula with multiple parameters in play.
Well like u said if it affects women less if the theory holds water , then someone should do some research on women's face shapes and hair as well

Mitko1

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Well like u said if it affects women less if the theory holds water , then someone should do some research on women's face shapes and hair as well
They are also affected. I have seen plenty of women with diffused hair in a pattern with poor craniofacial development even Norwood 6.

Mitko1

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@Ritchie To not go bald I think good craniofacial development is not required. Some men I think that have craniofacial development far from good might actually still not go bald. I think it's about the type of face shape rather than how good the craniofacial development is. For example those men might be not balding because of how horizontal and how symmetrical their faces are.
krasen-valkov0.jpg

adrian-olegov0a.jpg

hristian-petrov.jpg

9_PRESLAV_BORUKOV.png

DSC9637s.jpg

I haven't see anyone with face shape like these who's bald or have receded hairline.