Craniofacial development - The thing that make us lose hair(A hair loss theory)

Do you believe this theory?

• Yes

Votes: 18 33.3%
  • No

Votes: 36 66.7%

• Total voters

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
@Ritchie I always thought that sun exposure is the cause of skin aging and gray hair buy Elizabeth Fritzl proves me wrong. She spent 24 year locked up in her father's basement without sunlight and there was only a small window but intstead of looking abnormally young it's the way opposite. I thought that those are more recent pics of her as she's 57 year old now but actually those are photos from 2008 after her release when she was 42.

View attachment 186471
View attachment 186472
You would never guess that the two women are the same age at the times the pictures are taken. As you can see the hair of Elizabeth is completely gray and her skin is wrinkly.
Lol wtf. Cmon. The 2nd woman gets botox filler injections all over her face (forehead, chin, cheeks, lips are noted immediately) and dyes her hair and eyebrows black, plus wears makeup and her photo is edited.

Regan

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
100%, also had a beard transplant.

I dunno bro, to me his hair looks either genetically blessed, or drugged and plugged, but not like a hair system. If it's a system it lacks the usual give-aways, like excessive density at the hairline.

But some of the celeb systems are very excellent, so...

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
I dunno bro, to me his hair looks either genetically blessed, or drugged and plugged, but not like a hair system. If it's a system it lacks the usual give-aways, like excessive density at the hairline.

But some of the celeb systems are very excellent, so...
Back in his early days he already had mini-bangs to cover up temple recession.

Now that he's bald then 95% of the time he's a hat prisoner, he has a full blown hair system that was specifically designed to mimic his old hairstyle, that he saves for special occasions.

If you really pay attention to the tiniest details you will see that his hairline sits unnaturally over his forehead, not quite the same as his old, natural hairstyle. His temples also receded further and he never ever buzzes his head or wears his hair up and backwards, for obvious reasons.

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
There's also an old pic of him where his crown was thinning.

Fans still think he's NW0 though.

Drake is another guy that was seen with a thinning crown a long time ago and now wears a hair system.

Regan

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Back in his early days he already had mini-bangs to cover up temple recession.

Now that he's bald then 95% of the time he's a hat prisoner, he has a full blown hair system that was specifically designed to mimic his old hairstyle, that he saves for special occasions.

If you really pay attention to the tiniest details you will see that his hairline sits unnaturally over his forehead, not quite the same as his old, natural hairstyle. His temples also receded further and he never ever buzzes his head or wears his hair up and backwards, for obvious reasons.

Thanks for the analysis bro. I have missed the Norwood autism of this forum.

BurningCoals

My Regimen
Reaction score
@Ritchie I always thought that sun exposure is the cause of skin aging and gray hair buy Elizabeth Fritzl proves me wrong. She spent 24 year locked up in her father's basement without sunlight and there was only a small window but intstead of looking abnormally young it's the way opposite. I thought that those are more recent pics of her as she's 57 year old now but actually those are photos from 2008 after her release when she was 42.

View attachment 186471
View attachment 186472
You would never guess that the two women are the same age at the times the pictures are taken. As you can see the hair of Elizabeth is completely gray and her skin is wrinkly.
The first woman is Josef Fritzl's psychiatrist Adelheid Kastner, not Elisabeth Fritzl.

BurningCoals

My Regimen
Reaction score

View attachment 186471
View attachment 186472
Though I have read that she does look much older than her age, I'm not sure how that happened without exposure to the sun, I'd wager the horrific living conditions she lived in did it, like how people in the past who lived rougher lives looked older than today or how some soldiers during war age rapidly.

Mitko1

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The first woman is Josef Fritzl's psychiatrist Adelheid Kastner, not Elisabeth Fritzl.
That means that the theory is not disproved. Anyway this woman looks much older than her age. She was 46 at that time. She probably has bad genetics or is a heavy smoker that stays a lot in the sun or a little bit of both.

BurningCoals

My Regimen
Reaction score
That means that the theory is not disproved. Anyway this woman looks much older than her age. She was 46 at that time. She probably has bad genetics or is a heavy smoker that stays a lot in the sun or a little bit of both.
She doesn't look ancient or anything, she just has grey hair and some aged skin, I've seen people that look a lot worse at the same age.

Mitko1

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@Ritchie Finding women in their early 20's the most attractive is a psychological thing. Women over 30 are expected to have children and are being viewed as moms. If a man sees a photo of Gal Gadot at age 32 and is not being told at what age she is he will think that this is an attractive woman in her prime.
332671_46_7041_4.webp

and here is how she actually looked in her early twenties.

DohUwruW4AES-ie?format=jpg&name=large.jpg

I believe that women peak at 30 and when they start to decline it varies from woman to woman. Some start at 32, some at 33 and some are lucky to keep their prime up to 40.

Mitko1

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@Ritchie Gal Gadot, Demi Lovato, Adriana Lima etc. indeed have won the genetic lottery and are in the top 5% of looks but women like Cameron Diaz, Jessica Alba and Scarlet Johanson are very easy to find. They are 5s and 6s. For example look at this senior yearbook from 2015 that I found on flickr.
25108082359_847b3d9ee2_k.jpg

On the fisrt page on the fourth row you will find a girl whose facial development is at the same level of Jessica Alba and has very nice and charming smile. Scarlet Johanson is 5/10 I think she doesn't have good craniofacial development. She has cranial distortion that isn't severe but noticeable.
6a00cc803da31f301c5cccd817b3ebfe.jpg

On the third row you will see a girl with a similar hair color that is a good as her even better.

Cameron Diaz is 5/10 too.
o-u1?auto=format&q=60&fit=crop&fm=pjpg&dpr=2&w=375.jpg

25180054280_bbe9da6765_k.jpg

You can find a girl that looks exactly like her on the third page of the yearbook on the first row.

Last edited:

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
@Ritchie Gal Gadot, Demi Lovato, Adriana Lima etc. indeed have won the genetic lottery and are in the top 5% of looks but women like Cameron Diaz, Jessica Alba and Scarlet Johanson are very easy to find. They are 5s and 6s. For example look at this senior yearbook from 2015 that I found on flickr.
View attachment 186524
On the fisrt page on the fourth row you will find a girl whose facial development is at the same level of Jessica Alba and has very nice and charming smile. Scarlet Johanson is 5/10 I think and she doesn't have good craniofacial development. She has cranial distortion that isn't severe but noticeable.
View attachment 186525
On the third row you will see a girl with a similar hair color that is a good as her even better.

Cameron Diaz is 5/10 too.
View attachment 186526
View attachment 186527
You can find a girl that looks exactly like her on the third page of the yearbook on the first girl.
No one cares man. Men find most women attractive. Women find very few men attractive. End of.

Regan

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
"Cameron Diaz, Jessica Alba and Scarlet Johanson are very easy to find. They are 5s and 6s."

You're the gift that keeps on giving, bro :D

I don't know what craniofacial skullshape abnormalities are the source of this madness, but we are all very entertained.

Last edited:

Renovation

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
This thread has gone waaaay of topic which is a shame as the OP has almost hit the nail on the head with regards to hair loss.

If I could be bothered I could post hundreds of pictures of scalp micro pigmentation results and 99 percent will show one thing in common - an expanded skull. There in no doubt about this. It's so obvious that with a larger surface area to cover, the skin will be stretched, tighten and shrink hair follicles.

Why do some peoples skull bone expand more? It's a bit of a mystery but I personally believe it's down to several factors primarily poor posture habits and of course as explained below - testosterone/genetics. In 20 years of hair loss study this is probably the best way I can summarise what I believe to be true by copying a snippet from an article from 2009-

"Logically, this suggests that DHT should stimulate hair growth within the male pattern baldness region and not hair loss. However, DHT also has an anabolic effect on bone formation, and it is hypothesised that this stimulation of bone growth will overwhelm the hair growth promoting effects of DHT. Androgen receptor sites, 5-alpha-reductase (5alpha-R) and DHT have all been associated with Androgenetic Alopecia, but they also exist within numerous types of bone cells. DHT will stimulate the proliferation of osteoblast cells and the formation of new bone. Verification of this hypothesis would imply that DHT is primarily involved with Androgenetic Alopecia through its stimulation of the skull expansion process rather than through interaction with individual follicles"

The question for me is can we reverse this? Of course anti dht drugs will have a small effect for some people, but what about loosening the skin to allow reformation of strong follicles?

Currently fat and/or Botox injections, correcting posture and massages (to the back and sides of head not on top of skull) are ) the only glimmers of light I can see.

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
This thread has gone waaaay of topic which is a shame as the OP has almost hit the nail on the head with regards to hair loss.

If I could be bothered I could post hundreds of pictures of scalp micro pigmentation results and 99 percent will show one thing in common - an expanded skull. There in no doubt about this. It's so obvious that with a larger surface area to cover, the skin will be stretched, tighten and shrink hair follicles.

Why do some peoples skull bone expand more? It's a bit of a mystery but I personally believe it's down to several factors primarily poor posture habits and of course as explained below - testosterone/genetics. In 20 years of hair loss study this is probably the best way I can summarise what I believe to be true by copying a snippet from an article from 2009-

"Logically, this suggests that DHT should stimulate hair growth within the male pattern baldness region and not hair loss. However, DHT also has an anabolic effect on bone formation, and it is hypothesised that this stimulation of bone growth will overwhelm the hair growth promoting effects of DHT. Androgen receptor sites, 5-alpha-reductase (5alpha-R) and DHT have all been associated with Androgenetic Alopecia, but they also exist within numerous types of bone cells. DHT will stimulate the proliferation of osteoblast cells and the formation of new bone. Verification of this hypothesis would imply that DHT is primarily involved with Androgenetic Alopecia through its stimulation of the skull expansion process rather than through interaction with individual follicles"

The question for me is can we reverse this? Of course anti dht drugs will have a small effect for some people, but what about loosening the skin to allow reformation of strong follicles?

Currently fat and/or Botox injections, correcting posture and massages (to the back and sides of head not on top of skull) are ) the only glimmers of light I can see.
Lol no

Some very old rock singers are skinny (super frail) with a terrible posture - rounded shoulders, slouched back, forward neck and so on.. super unhealthy lifestyle, bad genes in general (ugly, bad teeth, aged like sh*t facially).. yet somehow they still have great hair.

Then you have world class athletes with absolute 0.1% top tier posture, who still went completely bald early.

If posture and scalp massages were the solution, a lot of men would have already been onto that and fixed it very easily.

Last edited:

Renovation

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Lol no

Some very old rock singers are skinny (super frail) with a terrible posture - rounded shoulders, slouched back, forward neck and so on.. super unhealthy lifestyle, bad genes in general (ugly, bad teeth, aged like sh*t facially).. yet somehow they still have great hair.

Then you have world class athletes with absolute 0.1% top tier posture, who still went completely bald early.

If posture and scalp massages were the solution, a lot of men would have already been onto that and fixed it very easily.

Read my comments again, I said correcting posture and massaging the connecting neck muscles may help I did not say that posture causes baldness. (I even suggested NOT massaging the scalp area)

My main point was clearly on skull expansion, go check pretty much any scalp micro pigmentation website which has good before/after pictures from different angles. I won't post a link as don't like to repost random peoples faces but it's 100 percent clear the vast majority have a larger, wider or more uneven galea than people with dense hair coverage. To be crude a LOT of clients have more of an 'alien' shape skull

Whatever happens (calcification fibrosis ...whatever) doesn't really matter to prove the point that the skin is being stretched and follicles shrunk.

This is also why massaging the actual thinning area is a very bad idea in my opinion, as you are making things worse by crushing an inflamed area that has very little tissue and fat between skin and bone. You are not going to break this up and reduce the tight skin.

The key is however to reduce this tight tensioned area, the problem is how we do that hence my suggestions (Botox etc) as there is no way to reduce the enlarged bone mass.

Or take the big 3, but the success rate is hugely limited and you are only treating the symptom which is never a good solution to anything (unless people make billions of pounds from it which they do)

**Just to add, those rock stars with shitty lifestyles and great hair v super strong athletes/sport stars who are bald .... I can bet the rock stars have less neck muscle tension even with a much poorer posture. I guarantee a chiropractor would have an easier time in manipulating a skinny homeless person's neck than a pro athlete in training. (Not to mention the difference in DHT these people will have running through them, which all ties into the same theory)

Last edited: