Couldn't get it up

harlan1988

Reaction score
This is kind of embarrassing guys. I am 24 yrs old been on finasteride for 3 years. About 2 months ago I was about to have sex with this girl and I couldn't get my dick up. I chalked it up to the fact that I was really drunk and tired and thought nothing of it. Last night there was another girl I brought home and I couldnt get it up again. So now I am freaking out wondering if this is from finasteride or some sort of anxiety? Has anyone else been in the sane situation?

B

Beingbaldsucks

This topic is not for this forum unless your also bald

s.a.f

Reaction score
Beingbaldsucks said:
What do you think he's on finasteride for?

@Harlan1988 can you get it up when you're jacking off or watching p**rn?

gascoigne

Established Member
Reaction score
Beingbaldsucks said:

Sometimes there are just many "not so clever" guys.

harlan1988

Reaction score
@SAF

I tried that, and still nothing. It is very frightening as I am still a younger guy. Never had problems before this. Really hoping it may be performance anxiety mixed with alcohol. Therefore I believe trial and error is best before quitting finasteride, so I may stop drinking for a while. Thanks for the replies was very frustrated last night.

harlan1988

Reaction score
Lol misunderstood you SAF. Yeah everything is fine when I'm sober but seems like alcohol may be the primary suspect. Very frightening stuff at my age.

virtuality

Established Member
Reaction score
Yeah, go and see a professional...

Assuming you are born in 88, I'd say you shouldn't normally have any problems at that age. I'm in my 30s, and the last time I had sex, I still managed to do it 4 times in one night.

s.a.f

Reaction score
If its fine when he's alone then the problem is not related to finasteride. Obviously its either drink or most likely nerves/pschcological.

gascoigne

Established Member
Reaction score
seb said:
I am glad you can't get it up,you won't pass the bald gene on.

Seb, tell me why are you so ugly?
Is it couse of your ugly mother and father or some other reason?

seb

Reaction score
gascoigne said:
seb said:

I am surprised you are on here at this time of night,I thought you would be out,"banging" those turkish delights,especially as you are so "great looking"....or now you are balding,can't you face going out...I don't blame you,with a head like that,what are going too look like when you are FULLY BALD...

seb

Reaction score
virtuality said:

Assuming you are born in 88, I'd say you shouldn't normally have any problems at that age. I'm in my 30s, and the last time I had sex, I still managed to do it 4 times in one night.

What a bald stud you are.

gascoigne

Established Member
Reaction score
seb said:
gascoigne said:
seb said:

I am surprised you are on here at this time of night,I thought you would be out,"banging" those turkish delights,especially as you are so "great looking"....or now you are balding,can't you face going out...I don't blame you,with a head like that,what are going too look like when you are FULLY BALD...

Dont be so pathetic seb, we both know that i (at least) looked great in my 18-22. But you were always ugly. Thats just the way it is, you whole family must be ugly and you coulnd end up much different, its all in genes.

I dont have contacts with women any more, since i think its not fair to have sex with some beauties i had sex before, since i am losing hair and losing my attractivness. Thats my reason.

seb

Reaction score
With a head shape like that(melon),and you're premature balding,perhaps you have thyroid problems?Beauties,ha,turkish people are hooked nosed,greasy,dirty looking inbreds,who can't decide whether they are in Europe,or Asia.

slipy

Reaction score
seb has never really implied he was ugly before balding as far as i remember.

i was cute in a boyish way before hair loss but gascoigne doesn't appreciate that kind of stuff therefore i would get a low rating on his scale of "manhood handsomeness''

Johnny Depp is also less handsome than gacoigne because he's too feminine looking.

seb

Reaction score
slipy said:
seb has never really implied he was ugly before balding as far as i remember.

i was cute in a boyish way before hair loss but gascoigne doesn't appreciate that kind of stuff therefore i would get a low rating on his scale of "manhood handsomeness''

Johnny Depp is also less handsome than gacoigne because he's too feminine looking.

Only dark haired,dark skinned men are "great looking",remember....even bread pitt is ugly according too Gas.

virtuality

Established Member
Reaction score
seb said:
virtuality said:

What a bald stud you are.

:punk:

Dude, seriously.. When I was your age I was living my sexuality...

I'm not trying to be a dick here, but I really hope you sort yourself out and get some action.

PS: Just realised you aren't the OP... But, my point is still valid :whistle: