Could You Tell Me What Norwood I Am?

Donc83

Established Member
Reaction score
My hair keeps getting worse fast. I started finasteride 7 months ago every other day 1.25mg but I don't know if it is helping.

Attachments

• IMG_0162.JPG
    IMG_0162.JPG
    104.3 KB · Views: 547
  • IMG_0161.JPG
    IMG_0161.JPG
    96.4 KB · Views: 552

Donc83

Established Member
Reaction score
Yeah man definitely. Hair is really thin. Guess I'm more of a diffuse thinner.

ManinBlack

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah my hair is about like that except I am also Norwood 3, receding and diffusing.

rclark

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
My hair keeps getting worse fast. I started finasteride 7 months ago every other day 1.25mg but I don't know if it is helping.

Between a one and two.

Don't think you will have any hair recession. I DO THINK however, you will be a diffuse balder.

Diffuse is probably the better of the two, because if you have any terminal hair in an area, there's hope
to regrow it.

IggyPop

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hairline is godlike, hardly a Norwood 1, but the diffusing.......Are you sure hair is getting worse on Finasteride? You might grow it out a bit in order to hide the thinning. Should work for you.

Donc83

Established Member
Reaction score
Hairline is godlike, hardly a Norwood 1, but the diffusing.......Are you sure hair is getting worse on Finasteride? You might grow it out a bit in order to hide the thinning. Should work for you.

Yeah it's been about seven months and I do not see any improvement. Just regression.

Donc83

Established Member
Reaction score
Hairline is thinning too though. Man I'm screwed.

Attachments

• IMG_0167.JPG
    IMG_0167.JPG
    108.4 KB · Views: 216

Donc83

Established Member
Reaction score
Why does one get hairloss on the side of his head?

Attachments

• IMG_0457.JPG
    IMG_0457.JPG
    86.9 KB · Views: 181

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
Pull your hair back at the hairline and expose the hairline. Its hard to tell with it combed like you have it.

MrPortugal

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Really I can't see male pattern baldness at all and you still your kid's hairline

dralex

My Regimen
Reaction score
Looks like diffuse thinning to me. Norwood scale isn't useful for diffuse thinners.

rclark

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Why does one get hairloss on the side of his head?

That is an unusual scalp issue. I don't know if that's from androgens or not. But something is going on the side, all the way
to the back.

And unfortunately, that hair usually is DHT resistant (side hair, around ears).

You really should go to a doctor and get it checked out. It does look strange.

Donc83

Established Member
Reaction score
I'm screwed. Seems to be getting worse each month. I don't think I respond to finasteride. I mean I have been on it for almost 9 months.

Attachments

• IMG_0488.JPG
    IMG_0488.JPG
    119.7 KB · Views: 195
  • IMG_0489.JPG
    IMG_0489.JPG
    132 KB · Views: 230

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
I'm screwed. Seems to be getting worse each month. I don't think I respond to finasteride. I mean I have been on it for almost 9 months.
Any photos with the hairline pulled back? You have some thickness at the center of your hairline. Looks like that center tuft might stay like David Letterman.