Could Ru-58841 Be Causing Chest Side Effects?

TomRiddle

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Lmao you are 30 ?? And acting like a 12 years old raging with all the insults and ape sh*t behavior. I have a hard time believing you mister "at 30". f*****g dumbass.

As i said, imagine how mentally ill you are if your fucked up sick brain is making you think that somebody actually cares of what you believe or not, or say, or do or whatever, so yeah, keep at it freak, nothing is gonna change reality and when your gonna wake up tomorrow your still gonna be the same mentally retarded tranny

Last edited:

sonictemples

My Regimen
Reaction score
Harsh moment dos

NorwoodingMyWay

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
As i said, imagine how mentally ill you are if your fucked up sick brain is making you think that somebody actually cares of what you believe or not, or say, or do or whatever, so yeah, keep at it freak, nothing is gonna change reality and when your gonna wake up tomorrow your still gonna be the same mentally retarded tranny
Blah blah blah mental this mentally that. We've all heard your constant whinning you "30" years old lol. It's always the same insults. Work on some more new ones. What a retard.

sonictemples

My Regimen
Reaction score
Blah blah blah mental this mentally that. We've all heard your constant whinning you "30" years old lol. It's always the same insults. Work on some more new ones. What a retard.
Mental this mentally that jwjsajskdkaks

sonictemples

My Regimen
Reaction score
I bought premixed RU from Kane.. stopped using it after a few times. Definitely affected my left arm, it felt so weak I couldn’t lift it.
This sounds like a stroke symptom

sonictemples

My Regimen
Reaction score
Please see a doctor to mqke sure

bucksins6x

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Please see a doctor to mqke sure
Both my parents have GERD and it runs in my family and they said the often feel pain around there upper chest by the shoulder and occasional numbness on the left arm as well. That is a weird symptom.

sonictemples

My Regimen
Reaction score
I have it too, it runs in my family but never had the numbness.

sonictemples

My Regimen
Reaction score
Heart attack. For some people, numbness of the arm is a symptom of a heart attack. ... pain in either arm, jaw, or back. shortness of breath.

Pixie

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm not going to attribute this to the RU, but both my shoulders felt noticeably weak for a few days. This could have also been because I wasn't able to lift, was eating less and doing more cardio. Im definitely not experiencing this anymore.

Other symptoms I got That I won't necessarily attribute to RU, and could be from other things:

-Strange tastes in my mouth. (Still have)
-cold hands and feet. (Went away)

Pixie

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
That’s a covid symptom
Im getting tested this week, so we'll see.

Feels more reflux related because the flavor depends on things I eat. Eg, if I eat something spicy, i'll get a sour taste afterwards.

bucksins6x

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Im getting tested this week, so we'll see.

Feels more reflux related because the flavor depends on things I eat. Eg, if I eat something spicy, i'll get a sour taste afterwards.
That’s exactly what triggers acid reflux along with stress and others

bucksins6x

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
3 days in with the meds, side effects at 50% of what they were. Hopefully it continues to improve but so far so good I think.

bucksins6x

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Update: In case anyone was wondering, the GERD meds didn’t do much and the sides continued. I’ve stopped RU-58841 for a week now and am feeling better by the day but the sides are very occasionally still there but it’s definitely getting much better. I don’t recommend this drug for safety but I know not everyone will get sides but it’s definitely not what I’d call “safe”.
I’m looking into oh-flut and fluridil. If anyone has anyone recommendations for something I can try (looking for a topical aa or really anything) fee free to let me know. Thanks

Burnerboy

My Regimen
Reaction score
I used RU for a few days (don't remember the dose) and I had terrible chest pain. I stopped using it and the pain went away. It's a dangerous drug I would steer clear.
I used RU for a few days (don't remember the dose) and I had terrible chest pain. I stopped using it and the pain went away. It's a dangerous drug I would steer clear.
How long did it take for ur pain to go away after stopping use?