Could Ru-58841 Be Causing Chest Side Effects?

Pixie

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Topical aa cause the same sides as oral it wouldn make no sense that they wouldn’t because they are still doing the same thing as oral where as the theory with ru or cb is that it blocks just the stuff on the scalp or that’s the goal.
Well yeah you can't escape some level of systemic effects. Unfortunately hair loss prevention/reversal is give and take. There is no perfect solution yet. If you have the cash then CB seems like a good choice for you.

And yup if i didnt see this thread today i would have applied ru again tonight and have kept going indefinitely...

bucksins6x

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Well yeah you can't escape some level of systemic effects. Unfortunately hair loss prevention/reversal is give and take. There is no perfect solution yet. If you have the cash then CB seems like a good choice for you.
Has cb worked for anyone? I thought all the gains go away within a year

Pixie

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I stopped everything else I was doing. The dutasteride, melatonin, pre workout, and even stopped using hair spray.

bucksins6x

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Well, I did talk my a cardiologist and doctor early in the week who said that something like RU topically should have no effect on the heart and if there were less androgens in the heart it wouldn’t be bad unless you were doing it with many medicines. I also was told that it’s common to have side effects go away with lowering of a dose. I will go back to the cardiologist again and see what they have to say but they were convinced that ru was safe if applied topically.

TomRiddle

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
but they were convinced that ru was safe if applied topically.

"The doctors were convinced it was safe", a non tested drug on humans that is not approved and sold illegal on a site of a shady basement lab from china? Do you really believe that someone who has a brain and actually uses it to actually believe the sh*t your vomiting out of your mouth just to convince yourself that it's safe, are you that f*****g pathetic?

Last edited:

bucksins6x

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
the sh*t your saying just to convince yourself that it's safe, are you that f*****g pathetic?
Do you listen to yourself talk. Like people might actually take your serious if you had somewhat normal communication skips but you come across so childish and rude. It’s weird hearing an adult sound so childish. Good for you for being ok being bald and that’s fine but work on your people skills now. For the doctors, they deal with similar anti androgens to ru like flutimide and know how they work on the heart.

TomRiddle

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Do you listen to yourself talk. Like people might actually take your serious if you had somewhat normal communication skips but you come across so childish and rude. It’s weird hearing an adult sound so childish. Good for you for being ok being bald and that’s fine but work on your people skills now. For the doctors, they deal with similar anti androgens to ru like flutimide and know how they work on the heart.

Well firstly i am Norwood 2-3 at 30 so thought luck and second of all "sure they do", especially for hairloss and especially with non approved and tested chemicals from shady labs from china, and i'm also sure that they are advising people to take it also lmao, what a dumb and pathetic f*** you are

TomRiddle

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I wonder how low of self esteem do you need to have to treat others looking for help like this. What’s going wrong man

Lmao, projecting more your life on random strangers over the internet? Your not seeking help mate, your seeking validation from others that your illegal non tested on humans chemical substance from the illegal shady basement lab from china is safe, your not fooling nobody, maybe just some others just like yourself, you just don't like the truth like a lot of other people who don't like it also, even this guy above is sharing the same experience, there are way more if you would actually search google for RU side effects and experiences and yet here you are still trying to convince yourself that it's safe lmao, how pathetic can you actually be?

Haven't you already said that you saw doctors who are convinced it's safe and stuff, trust them and continue to poor that sh*t on your head, your safe nothing is gonna happen and if something happens like a heart failure for example, don't mind it, it's just placebo, sides do not exist, "it's just the mind who bro, it's a very powerful thing" lmao

Last edited:

bucksins6x

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Lmao, projecting more your life on random strangers over the internet? Your not seeking help mate, your seeking validation from others that your illegal non tested on humans chemical substance from the illegal shady basement lab from china is safe, your not fooling nobody, maybe just some others just like yourself, even this guy above is sharing the same experience, there are way more if you would actually search google for RU side effects and experiences and yet here you are still trying to convince yourself that it's safe lmao, how pathetic can you actually be.

Haven't you already said that you saw doctors who are convinced it's safe and stuff, trust them and continue to poor that sh*t on your head, your safe nothing is gonna happen and if something happens like a heart failure for example, don't mind it, it's just placebo, sides do not exist, "it's just the mind who is a powerful thing" lmao
Because one person who was never heard of again on some Russian website said he got heart failure from 3 days of it seems crazy. I never said it’s safe but heart failure seems extreme considering people take oral flutimide which is ru orally but 250mg and way more potent and there no heart failure.

TomRiddle

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Because one person who was never heard of again on some Russian website said he got heart failure from 3 days of it seems crazy. I never said it’s safe but heart failure seems extreme considering people take oral flutimide which is ru orally but 250mg and way more potent and there no heart failure i

Extreme or not, believing it or not does not make it less true, or not. Without testing, without human trials, without funding and proper research for hairloss it's useless, finasteride is a russian roulette and has 30 years of testing behind it, this sh*t has none, only anecdotal report from the "online world" which most consist in the same experiences, people having chest pains and other related heart symptoms. You had them also, this guy above also, what the f*** more evidence you need that you are just playing with your health?

You still don't believe it? You still think it's safe and that it literally can't cause heart failure? Ok no problem, maybe you are right but if you are wrong and you find yourself after years suffering and struggling to live because of your ignorance what are you gonna do then? Blame the doctors who advised you that it's safe? Blame the Youtubers who are promoting these kind of illegal techniques without even carrying for what it could happen, what are gonna do then?

"Because one person who was never heard of again"

And this, wtf is this, are you brain damaged or what, let's say the story is true and he died, how were you supposed to hear from him after? Wtf some of you are so braindead i can't even comprehend it properly, i just literally can't

Last edited:

bucksins6x

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Well if it’s not covid I will go to the doctor for his opinion. I will say my sides have gotten better a week after going to 15mg and if it continues to get better I might keep using

TomRiddle

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
@TomRiddle Chill out man, if you continue with this crusade nobody will take you seriously even when you mean well.

It's not addressed to low iq dumb motherfuckers who roam this forum continuously, if they are so stupid to not make a difference than so be it, who cares anyways, people die and are stupid for different things all over the world daily, who tf cares you can't stop that. This is for people who actually have a brain and actually f*****g use it. I said nothing but the truth and i actually don't give a f*** if you like it or not or that some don't like my way of saying it, better the truth than the most miserable comforting lie that these suckers seek.

bucksins6x

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Doctor said my heart and lungs sound perfect and I likely have stress and acid reflex causing chest wall pain. Then again, he said this last time.

Btg

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Doctor said my heart and lungs sound perfect and I likely have stress and acid reflex causing chest wall pain. Then again, he said this last time.
I am pretty sure most of the transgender men would be dead by now if topical ru would give heart failure , oral aas would probably kill everyone
Same goes with prostate cancer patients

bucksins6x

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I am pretty sure most of the transgender men would be dead by now if topical ru would give heart failure , oral aas would probably kill everyone
Same goes with prostate cancer patients
I think it might be giving me acid reflex so I’m gonna take meds for that and see if the pin goes away.

Btg

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I think it might be giving me acid reflex so I’m gonna take meds for that and see if the pin goes away.
Are you heavily stressed by any chance? I had that during a stressful period and i was not on any meds at that time, went away on its own

Pixie

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
When I went, the doctor diagnosed me with GERD and prescribed me omeprazol 20mg slow release. It did not help.