Could Ru-58841 Be Causing Chest Side Effects?

TomRiddle

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Absolutely not. Symptoms that effect your heart and lungs should be taken very seriously. If they're this noticable in the short term, imagine the damage you could do with a few years of using this stuff.

No sh*t Sherlock

bucksins6x

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
No dude, it's in your head, burn through it your body will adapt with time just like with the finasteride, don't be a pussy
That’s actually common for bodies to adjust to new medications when they find a good dose or get used to it. But I already know your stance on every medication ever so you don’t need to keep responding

TomRiddle

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
That’s actually common for bodies to adjust to new medications when they find a good dose or get used to it. But I already know your stance on every medication ever so you don’t need to keep responding

Neah, i'm actually working in the domain and come from a whole dynasty of doctors, researchers and engineers and science is my actual soft spot, but pretending and assuming that you could ever possibly know if your body will actually adapt or not and playing russian roulette with non researched chemicals from basement labs from a communist country like China it's just plain beyond retarded, it's under the 40 IQ limit for apes and what's actually funny is you still trying to justify it as being normal just because "doh dude people can do whatever dude bro yeah bro dude bro" lol

bucksins6x

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes. Completely forget about RU bro. Maybe you and I are a very unlucky minority, but there are other paths to take.
Like what? I’m not doing finasteride or dutasteride. I do feel considerably better after a week on 15mg and if I continue to get better I don’t See why I should stop.

TomRiddle

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Like what? I’m not doing finasteride or dutasteride. I do feel considerably better after a week on 15mg and if I continue to get better I don’t See why I should stop.

Don't do it bro, go through it, you will die someday anyways, what does it matter if you gonna die from something else or from being a lab rat money giver for a chinese basement lab "scientist"

bucksins6x

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Don't do it bro, go through it, you will die someday anyways, what does it matter if you gonna die from something else or from being a lab rat money giver for a chinese basement lab "scientist"
You’ve made your point man, just shut up. I don’t need a biased opinion from someone who hates all meds is trying to tell others to join him when you’ve never tried ru or any meds yourself

TomRiddle

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
You’ve made your point man, just shut up. I don’t need a biased opinion from someone who hates all meds is trying to tell others to join him when you’ve never tried ru or any meds yourself

How do you know what have i tried or not, just because i have "nothing" at My regimen, are you that dumb or you think you have some medium powers also like most of the mindless idiots who roam this forum?

I don't hate meds, they are lifesavers in many cases, it's our evolution, we would not live this much without them you dumb f***, i just hate stupid people who use them and have no idea about anything in general, not talking about the meds or the human body that is way more complex than their low iq brains.

Because of brainless sheep like you and others last year in the UK where given 70 million SSRI's prescription, because of dumb fucks like you there is an opiates crisis in the US that is killing millions of people yearly, dumb f***

bucksins6x

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
How do you know what have i tried or not, just because i have "nothing" at My regimen, are you that dumb or you think you have some medium powers also like most of the mindless idiots who roam this forum? I don't have meds, i have stupid people who use them and have no idea about anything in general, not talking about the meds or the human body that is way more complex than their low iq brains.
I don’t even know what your talking about anymore but you always seem angry and I think there’s some bigger issues in your life that your high iq brain should focus on

TomRiddle

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I don’t even know what your talking about anymore but you always seem angry and I think there’s some bigger issues in your life that your high iq brain should focus on

Of course there is something "wrong with my life" or am i am "angry" when i'm speaking the truth that nobody wants to hear, i'm used to this coming from idiots who actually can't comprehend normal simple things, this is what brought me above people like you in life, this is what motivates me in my work, you would be an idiot to even compare to someone like me.

And don't worry, we understand, it's way to much for your under developed brain to handle and understand, your just another frustrated, insecure and bitter dude that just wants to keep his hair regardless of what he is using or the outcomes, you think your special but look around, this forum is full of people just like you and it's normal when someone like me comes along that it's anomaly for your mindless sheep brains

bucksins6x

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
How do you know what have i tried or not, just because i have "nothing" at My regimen, are you that dumb or you think you have some medium powers also like most of the mindless idiots who roam this forum?

I don't hate meds, they are lifesavers in many cases, it's our evolution, we would not live this much without them you dumb f***, i just hate stupid people who use them and have no idea about anything in general, not talking about the meds or the human body that is way more complex than their low iq brains.

Because of brainless sheep like you and others last year in the UK where given 70 million SSRI's prescription, because of dumb fucks like you there is an opiates crisis in the US that is killing millions of people yearly, dumb f***
Back to the America shaming. Ssri help a lot if people they don’t make medicine to hurt people man

Pixie

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If you're against oral 5aris and AAs do topical versions. IMO you absolutely need some form of one.

Morr-f (finasteride+min) is pretty popular. Topical liposomal dutasteride is becoming a thing. CB, topilutamide. Topical E2.

Also don't feed the troll bro. He's just ribbing you.

bucksins6x

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If you're against oral 5aris and AAs do topical versions. IMO you absolutely need some form of one.

Morr-f (finasteride+min) is pretty popular. Topical liposomal dutasteride is becoming a thing. CB, topilutamide. Topical E2.

Also don't feed the troll bro. He's just ribbing you.
Topical aa cause the same sides as oral it wouldn make no sense that they wouldn’t because they are still doing the same thing as oral where as the theory with ru or cb is that it blocks just the stuff on the scalp or that’s the goal.

bucksins6x

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Sorry, just saw this. I ALSO considered it could nocebo. I didn't really think about it seriously until OP completely validated my experience.
So you don’t think it could be one of the other many things that cause chest pain?