Could Ru-58841 Be Causing Chest Side Effects?

TomRiddle

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
So what do you do for hair loss then?

Nothing mate don't mind me just wanted to interrupt the circle of retardness that could make others look into the mouths of these mentally ill idiots who responded to your thread and telling you that it's from something else not the RU lol. Do whatever, as long as it impacts only you nobody cares, we all have the same information available online, nobody's fault if some are mentally ill low iq retarded and don't understand nothing from it

Last edited:

TomRiddle

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I thought about RU for a bit but the long term unknown health risks were a bit much for me, plus im trying to avoid topicals in general. Many have reported success after years of using so who knows.

Show one success story with before and after photos of only using RU, i will wait for it

bucksins6x

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I thought about RU for a bit but the long term unknown health risks were a bit much for me, plus im trying to avoid topicals in general. Many have reported success after years of using so who knows.
What do you mean by long term health concerns? I know there’s one old post of some guy saying it killed him but that’s likely fake

Derelict

My Regimen
Reaction score
Show one success story with before and after photos of only using RU, i will wait for it

There aren't any as far as i know lol i only meant augmented with the big three, i think it's too weak on its own to do anything.

bucksins6x

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
There aren't any as far as i know lol i only meant augmented with the big three, i think it's too weak on its own to do anything.
I’ve seen multiple people say they have. Most people use it with something else too so that’s why there aren’t a ton of mono theropod success. I’m not worried about it working, I’m worried about the side effects of it and if that’s what I have.

Pixie

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
What the f***. I have been getting these SAME EXACT SYMPTOMS that you described. I'm using chemdelights 50mg RU+min. I also saw my doctor and got an ekg done with good results.... The first time I ran this stuff I had no problem and was doing it 2x day....

I'm dropping this sh*t right now.

TomRiddle

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
What the f***. I have been getting these SAME EXACT SYMPTOMS that you described. I'm using chemdelights 50mg RU+min. I also saw my doctor and got an ekg done with good results.... The first time I ran this stuff I had no problem and was doing it 2x day....

Why would you dude, it's a "safe" unknown chemical from a who knows what underground basement lab in china, it has no human trials and was never released, "everybody" uses it, "it's in your head dude, your stressed and think to much about it"...

Just imagine paying some who knows what chinese to be their lab rats and accepting their "research purposes terms" you won't even be able to do sh*t about it not even if you would find out that they are selling you poison or something...

Mind blowing, absolutely mind blowing how stupid are people these days, we are long way passed the "Idiocracy" part

Pixie

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Why would you dude, it's a "safe" unknown chemical from a who knows what underground basement lab in china, it has no human trials and was never released, "everybody" uses it, "it's in your head dude, your stressed and think to much about it"...

Just imagine paying some who knows what chinese to be their lab rats and accepting their "research purposes terms" you won't even be able to do sh*t about it not even if you would find out that they are selling you poison or something...

Mind blowing, absolutely mind blowing how stupid are people these days, we are long way passed the "Idiocracy" part
>my regimen: nothing
Blocked.

bucksins6x

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

So you had the exact same thing? Shortness of breath, sore throat, chest pains in the exact same area? My symptoms have somewhat improved. You said this didn’t happen your first time tho?

bucksins6x

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
My pain isn’t only in the heart. It’s on both sides of my chest and in my throat. I will say, I’m feeling better since dropping the dose from 30 mg to 15mg

Pixie

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It started with an occasional shortness of breath. It got more frequent and severe, but never to the point that it felt dire. I attributed it to anxiety. Then my chest started getting pressure and pain, and I would get heartburn. The feeling wasn't just in my heart either, but in other places in my chest, like in the dead center and sides (presumably lungs). The only thing I haven't gotten was a sore throat.

Of course when the pains came I panicked hard and went to my doctor. They attributed my symptoms to GERD and prescribed me an antacid.

It's relieving to hear that the sides got better for you when you lowered the dose. Now that I think of it, my own sides were more calm when i missed doses for a few days straight.

bucksins6x

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It started with an occasional shortness of breath. It got more frequent and severe, but never to the point that it felt dire. I attributed it to anxiety. Then my chest started getting pressure and pain, and I would get heartburn. The feeling wasn't just in my heart either, but in other places in my chest, like in the dead center and sides (presumably lungs). The only thing I haven't gotten was a sore throat.

Of course when the pains came I panicked hard and went to my doctor. They attributed my symptoms to GERD and prescribed me an antacid.
You said you used to take RU without this. Do you think it could be something else and will you maybe lower the dose or you stopping altogether

Pixie

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You said you used to take RU without this. Do you think it could be something else and will you maybe lower the dose or you stopping altogether
Yes. I've gone through 3 bottles total. I had a month or two between my 1st and 2nd and a few weeks to a month between my 2nd and 3rd.

The sides started like 2/3 a way into my 2nd bottle. I also had just started dutasteride around that time (a few weeks). I stopped dutasteride immediately, and saw no improvement to the relevant symptoms.

At the back of my mind I considered it could be the RU since I saw the original "heart failure" post, but some of the guys here said he was trolling. Seeing your post made me sh*t an absolute brick though. If it's RU and not covid or GERD I'm done. Im swapping to a different, safe topical AA.

bucksins6x

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes. I've gone through 3 bottles total. I had a month or two between my 1st and 2nd and a few weeks to a month between my 2nd and 3rd.

The sides started like 2/3 a way into my 2nd bottle. I also had just started dutasteride around that time (a few weeks). I stopped dutasteride immediately, and saw no improvement to the relevant symptoms.

At the back of my mind I considered it could be the RU since I saw the original "heart failure" post, but some of the guys here said he was trolling. Seeing your post made me sh*t an absolute brick though. If it's RU and not covid or GERD I'm done. Im swapping to a different, safe topical AA.
If I continue at a lower dose and have no side effects or considerably less should I continue

Pixie

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If I continue at a lower dose and have no side effects or considerably less should I continue
Absolutely not. Symptoms that effect your heart and lungs should be taken very seriously. If they're this noticable in the short term, imagine the damage you could do with a few years of using this stuff.

bucksins6x

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Absolutely not. Symptoms that effect your heart and lungs should be taken very seriously. If they're this noticable in the short term, imagine the damage you could do with a few years of using this stuff.
So I should stop instead of lowering the dose first?