Could Excessive Dermarolling Cause Hair Loss?

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
how can a woman go bald?

also do u have link?
She was an MtF who couldn't get puberty blockers. That's even worse than for us who went bald as males. That's why puberty blockers are such a big deal for young people who know they are transgender. If you miss the moment and grow 11 inches from 15 to 17 and your shoulders especially broaden, it's horrible often life-long dysphoria beyond some aspects of science in terms of bone never shrinking. Now ligaments and tendons do but MtF's only shrink one to three inches usually after puberty is done. Maybe a couple of shoe sizes; nothing else tho....

jd_uk

Reaction score
Rob Winter has the best stuff in my opinion on this but long-story short, any oil probably works.
Is Rob Winter the brand of oil? So I could just buy any peppermint oil or something and apply that? Does it work as a DHT blocker?

jd_uk

Reaction score
twice a day. just start dabbing on head and bi estro 1 pump per session.

keto cream just need a few fingers and its enough.
Thanks. I'll probably give the bi estro a miss though until I'm certain none of that can alter hormones systemtically. I'm a strength athlete so really, really don't want to lower test or DHT as much as I would love nice hair. The keto cream..I guess I could use that sometimes in addition to the keto shampoo. The oils interest me the most as seem the most natural out of everything.

deathdiss

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Ah ok, thanks. Need to do more research into this. Do you buy it as a pre made formula or just apply both separately?

i apply everything together.

Keep in mind this protocal will fail if you don't meet the nutrients required. At best you'll get mediocre results.

So remember diet plays 90% of the factor here.

jd_uk

Reaction score
She was an MtF who couldn't get puberty blockers. That's even worse than for us who went bald as males. That's why puberty blockers are such a big deal for young people who know they are transgender. If you miss the moment and grow 11 inches from 15 to 17 and your shoulders especially broaden, it's horrible often life-long dysphoria beyond some aspects of science in terms of bone never shrinking. Now ligaments and tendons do but MtF's only shrink one to three inches usually after puberty is done. Maybe a couple of shoe sizes; nothing else tho....
I can't pretend to understand gender dysphoria but it sounds tough. Have you heard of Kellie Maloney the boxing promoter? I guess you may have... was Frank Warren before transitioning at about age 60 something. Tough world to do that in. I guess she would have had feelings her whole life of wanting to be female?

jd_uk

Reaction score
i apply everything together.

Keep in mind this protocal will fail if you don't meet the nutrients required. At best you'll get mediocre results.

So remember diet plays 90% of the factor here.
Why is that the case (diet)? Surely the topical estrogen and keto you're using plus dermarolling are big players? Most people say that diet can't affect hair loss?

deathdiss

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Why is that the case (diet)? Surely the topical estrogen and keto you're using plus dermarolling are big players? Most people say that diet can't affect hair loss?

Diet affects almost everything in your body. I have to ask you how many whiplashes can your hair follicles take when you go to KFC and ordering those bucket wing combo for 24.99 every day. Your genetics will give out eventually.

posture affects hair too with scalp tension.

Scalp fat loss on head as well. Sitting on your chair all day etc.

And then blood flow another factor.

jd_uk

Reaction score
Diet affects almost everything in your body. I have to ask you how many whiplashes can your hair follicles take when you go to KFC and ordering those bucket wing combo for 24.99 every day. Your genetics will give out eventually.

posture affects hair too with scalp tension.

Scalp fat loss on head as well. Sitting on your chair all day etc.

And then blood flow another factor.
I don't know...the stuff about diet goes against everything I've ever read on hair loss. I've eaten cleanly my whole life and I work out 6 days a week. Have probably never been over around 12-13% body fat. My hair is thin and my testosterone is high. I believe it is just genetics and hormones. Many very healthy athletes lose hair.

deathdiss

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't know...the stuff about diet goes against everything I've ever read on hair loss. I've eaten cleanly my whole life and I work out 6 days a week. Have probably never been over around 12-13% body fat. My hair is thin and my testosterone is high. I believe it is just genetics and hormones. Many very healthy athletes lose hair.

what did u eat? because dairy and man made food isn't ideal

deathdiss

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
1614228901193.png

guy had same topical regime as me. Diet however was more extreme than mine. Thats why im preaching diet.

1614229444993.png

Last edited:

deathdiss

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Crazy if true..maybe he had Telogen Effluvium? I do eat meat and dairy but a lot of veg too. No fast food really and not much processes. But I know a guy who has been vegetarian and now vegan for 25+ years and he's totally bald.

he self proclaimed male pattern baldness diffuse thinning

Not everyone is gonna go bald eating crap all year long. It depends on how much your hair can tolerate it. Plently of dudes who keep hair in tact eating crap but eventually receed after 20 years or so. Those guys are top tier genetics though. If they never ate garbage and exercised they would be set for most of life.

Btw vegetarian diet and vegan diet is the complete opposite of the diet I and the other guy did.

deathdiss

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Crazy if true..maybe he had Telogen Effluvium? I do eat meat and dairy but a lot of veg too. No fast food really and not much processes. But I know a guy who has been vegetarian and now vegan for 25+ years and he's totally bald.

veganism in a nutshell. mute the music if u can.