Could Excessive Dermarolling Cause Hair Loss?

jd_uk

Reaction score
veganism in a nutshell. mute the music if u can.

I know that Kevin Mann who swears by finasteride is vegan. I think something like a Mediterranean diet is probably healthiest but vegetarian likely isn't the worst. Vegan too far for me though. Honestly I'm not convinced that diet is huge for hair loss. I think that it's more a combo of genetics and hormones.. my diet has been so much better than most people who have much better hair than me.

deathdiss

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I know that Kevin Mann who swears by finasteride is vegan. I think something like a Mediterranean diet is probably healthiest but vegetarian likely isn't the worst. Vegan too far for me though. Honestly I'm not convinced that diet is huge for hair loss. I think that it's more a combo of genetics and hormones.. my diet has been so much better than most people who have much better hair than me.

Well keep in mind dairy is a disease for hair follicles.

jd_uk

Reaction score
Well keep in mind dairy is a disease for hair follicles.
Yeah I actually think there may be something to dairy being bad in large quantities because of the hormones given to cows etc. But I'm just speculating. I stopped taking a type of whey protein supplement for this reason.

jd_uk

Reaction score
Maintenance, some EO`s have antiandrogenic effect, lavender is an example
But not systemically antiandrogenic right? And do they maintain mainly due to that antinadrogenic effect? I just feel like whatever it is I use I need something to deal with DHT topically (in addition to the 3 times weekly keto shampoo I am using). Currently the option I have are fluridil (which seems safe but not that poweful), keto cream (though i don't think i'd want to use it every day), essential oils and then something like CB but i think maybe that's hard to get hold of at a good enough concentration and price, oh and castor oil (not sure if this is considered an essential oil?)..

deathdiss

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah I actually think there may be something to dairy being bad in large quantities because of the hormones given to cows etc. But I'm just speculating. I stopped taking a type of whey protein supplement for this reason.

do you eat bread too? that inhibits mineral absorption.

deathdiss

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Last edited:

Andi0501

My Regimen
Reaction score
yeah cream i leave on as overnight application.

use keto cream 2%, bi-estro, peppermint, rosemary, emu oils.

Then had a high fatty diet with carbs and high veggies. painful 2.5 needling every 7 days. You can get a numbing cream for it.

If you do it without diet you're not gonna get good results.
Do you want to say that microneedling 2.5mm & diet allows more hair to grow than microneedling 2.55 without diet? What does hair growth have to do with diet?

deathdiss

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Do you want to say that microneedling 2.5mm & diet allows more hair to grow than microneedling 2.55 without diet? What does hair growth have to do with diet?

What does going to the gym and not dieting have anything to do with building muscle?

Andi0501

My Regimen
Reaction score
What does going to the gym and not dieting have anything to do with building muscle?
Bodybuilding is another case.
Think as long a person eats diversified with a lot of salads, vegetables, fish, meat ect. it should be not a problem for hair growth, cause the reason for male pattern baldness is another case

deathdiss

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Bodybuilding is another case.
Think as long a person eats diversified with a lot of salads, vegetables, fish, meat ect. it should be not a problem for hair growth, cause the reason for male pattern baldness is another case

Its both.

How many whiplashes can the hair follicles take when youre eating junk food day in and out. Your personal genetics let you know until your hair gives out

Yesterday went out and i see 60% kids with thinning hair and temple recession. Thats very abnormal.

Norwoody

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Diet can influence hormones, inflammatory markers, oxidative stress, etc. Same can be said with regard to exercise.

The more minor the hair loss, the more influential of a factor it becomes. For those with moderate to aggressive hair loss, the less influential these things are. It needs to be looked at relatively. A diffusing NW3 is going to need to take drugs in order to have regrowth, and his diet isn't going to matter very much. But someone who is just noticing miniaturization after several years may reap some benefits from these.

IMO the most important role of the diet is that it can help decrease scalp inflammation which in turn provides a good environment for hair to grow.

You can influence hormones by going on an extremely low fat diet, extreme calorie restriction, but these are less realistic for most to adhere to. Nonetheless it can be done.

Catagen

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yesterday went out and i see 60% kids with thinning hair and temple recession. Thats very abnormal.
Bro what. In my high school experience everyone has low hairlines with no temporal recession.

Andi0501

My Regimen
Reaction score
Diet can influence hormones, inflammatory markers, oxidative stress, etc. Same can be said with regard to exercise.

The more minor the hair loss, the more influential of a factor it becomes. For those with moderate to aggressive hair loss, the less influential these things are. It needs to be looked at relatively. A diffusing NW3 is going to need to take drugs in order to have regrowth, and his diet isn't going to matter very much. But someone who is just noticing miniaturization after several years may reap some benefits from these.

IMO the most important role of the diet is that it can help decrease scalp inflammation which in turn provides a good environment for hair to grow.

You can influence hormones by going on an extremely low fat diet, extreme calorie restriction, but these are less realistic for most to adhere to. Nonetheless it can be done.
Yes, now think basically that s right, although a lot of people don't care about healthy food or living style and have good hair, but that's due to their non dht and baldness sensitive hair follicles

Norwoody

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes, now think basically that s right, although a lot of people don't care about healthy food or living style and have good hair, but that's due to their non dht and baldness sensitive hair follicles
For sure

alexov

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hello. what should such a diet look like? I can't find it in the topic. i want to try.