Corona Virus - Thoughts On How To Cope

BaldBearded

My Regimen
Reaction score
He's a professional... so it's going to look good. I did notice that the system, in the back, tapes to his bio hair, he doesn't shave all the way down.

DesertFoxx

My Regimen
Reaction score
Is
He's a professional... so it's going to look good. I did notice that the system, in the back, tapes to his bio hair, he doesn't shave all the way down.
that
He's a professional... so it's going to look good. I did notice that the system, in the back, tapes to his bio hair, he doesn't shave all the way down.[/QUOTEIs that a lace system?
That’s looks way better than my current hair. Lol Is that a lace system?

AxC123

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I think his system looks good. If you want to risk cutting your hairpiece, I suggest doing it on a wighead as oposed to doing it the way he does his. A mistake can very easily happen when using mirrors.

Given situation with salons closed, I have cut my own piece, using as guide a retired piece, using the blading technique and point cutting (or layering ) pretty satisfied. . Can't tell the difference. .

The good in all of this, is we are becoming more self sufficient..some salons may have to close for good.

My only issues at the moment is 99%alcohol, can't find it at local pharmacies

cottonReville

My Regimen
Reaction score
Obviously he's really adept at it. Still, his hairline isn't nearly as real as the women on YouTube who do tutorials on their frontlaces. Their bleaching, plucking & shaping of their hairlines is insane in some cases, looking entirely natural.

thinningasian88

My Regimen
Reaction score
It's been bad for me. I only have one piece, and typically I visit my hairdresser to get the piece washed and changed every week. I did this for 1+ / 2 years since I started wearing without every changing it out myself.

Then, Covid hit and my country went into lockdown. It's been one-month and I haven't removed my piece as I last did bonding. Should've learnt to DIY long ago if I had the benefit of hindsight.

Noah

Reaction score
@thinningasian88 - I still have one of the free hairpieces left (see the post at the top of this thread) if you think it would be useful for you. If so, please PM me.

I would also be happy to talk you through the maintenance process if you are willing to try it. I promise you, it's not that hard.

Noah

PaulMac

Reaction score
What are your guys thoughts on this dudes system? This is around the length I keep my hair but I let my side hair grow just bit longer. Currently my top hair is at the length he has his system before cutting it but it’s thin. I haven’t made the transition yet, waiting till this is over.
https://www.instagram.com/p/B-wK-CwHztg/?igshid=o8jyna8pg53p

I'd highly recommend buying a few systems and having Flavio cut them in if you're in Europe. He will even colour them for you if you like. As he wears one and does so impeccably even at 90/100 density you'll be in good hands.