Copper Peptides - Any Further Research Into This?

Dimitri001

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I was reading a study titled Androgenetic Alopecia: An Update of Treatment Options from 2013 and they say:

"Research is also
focusing on possible newer medical interventions like
copper peptides. In vitro studies have demonstrated
good results with copper peptides, but at present there
is no real scientific evidence to support the same."

I found this copper peptides study they reference and it's from back in 2007. Has there been any more research into this?

Here's the copper peptides study:

https://www.researchgate.net/profil...per-complex-on-human-hair-growth-in-vitro.pdf

BlakeHargreaves

My Regimen
Reaction score
interesting and useful research, thanks for your post, I'm a 3rd-year student, in my education activity the desire is to receive only the most interesting and important, so I study difficult things with tutors online and this is the best option, and I do something less important with the help of https://edusson.com/buy-capstone-project, I recommend this useful writing service to you, learn more about their functionality, make an order and the team of professional writers take care of your capstone projects, they do everything quickly and efficiently, try it.

Last edited:

jazz1

Reaction score
Folligen cream did help but stinks and burns, I recently started using again with the shampoo from America.

Cheaper to buy from Hairlosstalk shop.

Seuxin

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Folligen cream did help but stinks and burns, I recently started using again with the shampoo from America.

Cheaper to buy from Hairlosstalk shop.

A ton of people ( including me) tried GHK CU and these products for years whitout results. GHK CU for hair is sh*t.

waynakyo

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Anyone tried it after dermarolling? That chinese study I posted is all about copper (ions) regenerative power after INJURY.
I am just curious if anyone has done that part.

Seuxin

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Anyone tried it after dermarolling? That chinese study I posted is all about copper (ions) regenerative power after INJURY.
I am just curious if anyone has done that part.
Yes ! Along with dutasteride + minoxidil + Stemox + Nizoral + Wounding : No changes at all. Seriously, this sh*t is good for skin. But no effect on hair regrowth, saddly.

jazz1

Reaction score
A ton of people ( including me) tried GHK CU and these products for years whitout results. GHK CU for hair is sh*t.
Worked for me, the folligen cream is legit made my hair shaft thicker.