Considering hair transplant, 26 YR Old, NW2

beatit

Reaction score
I may jump on meds first tbh. Still deciding whether to do that. I have read that Doctor House's hairline thinned out with finasteride. So scared.

Still have a lot of hair, sure it will hold out for a while, by which point there should be better treatments out there.

If were to get a hair transplant, it would be FUE.

Hate this hairline recession though, such a pain to style it.

ryohazuki

Reaction score
I may jump on meds first tbh. Still deciding whether to do that. I have read that Doctor House's hairline thinned out with finasteride. So scared.

Still have a lot of hair, sure it will hold out for a while, by which point there should be better treatments out there.

If were to get a hair transplant, it would be FUE.

Hate this hairline recession though, such a pain to style it.

lol, really? You really think that's a pain? Bro, you have a lot of hair. You may not think so because you may be used to a bit of a lower hair line, but that is NOTHING. I'm 22 and my temples have receded quite a bit, i'm close to an NW3 or already am an NW3. Your hair is still able to be styled and workable as well. I wouldn't even consider an hair transplant yet at that point.

Oknow

My Regimen
Reaction score
lol, really? You really think that's a pain? Bro, you have a lot of hair. You may not think so because you may be used to a bit of a lower hair line, but that is NOTHING. I'm 22 and my temples have receded quite a bit, i'm close to an NW3 or already am an NW3. Your hair is still able to be styled and workable as well. I wouldn't even consider an hair transplant yet at that point.

This is my normal account.

Hairloss sucks whatever the norwood level is. It is all relative. A NW6 may say you are kicking up a fuss over nothing. Plus, whose to say I wont reach MW3?