Coninued Hair Loss After Discontinuing For 3 Months

Used to be a blonde

My Regimen
Reaction score
My OBGYBN put me on bio identical hormone replacement. I am 53 years old. . It had testosterone in it after 2 months on it I was on vacation my hair started falling out in massive amounts .Long story short I was on the hormone replacement for 2 months and seven days. I now am taking on progesterone and Estrogen .,I had Testosterone labs drawn after I had been off testosterone for 1 month it was on the lower end of normal. I am now 3 months off of testosterone and my hair continues to fall . Ive lost over 60 % of my hair..so basically
2 months. on testosterone
3 months off testosterone with continued hormone replacement with estrogen and progesterone.
I am really trying not to get emotional over this but everywhere I look there is hair. I'm a nurse and even though I fasten l my hair back I am still getting hair on my patients .Ive done everything only washing 2X week eating right always have exercise regularly . All my labs came back normal thyroid, iron even vitamin B levels.
One more thing I'm not growing hair on my body I'm losing it yesterday seven eye lashes in my sink, today one eyelash.I haven't had to shave in one month. I used to hair to shave under my arms every other day.
To make matters worse I am a newlywed.(second marriage)
Can anyone help me ? I am seeing a counselor next week cause the stress this is causing .