Conflicting Feedback On The Alvi Armani Clinic?

HTCurious

My Regimen
Reaction score
In looking through possible hair transplant surgeons, one of the surgeons that impressed me the most is Dr. Baubac of the Alvi Armani clinic. Not only does he seem like a straight-shooter who knows his stuff, and not only are his reviews mostly outstanding, but the results that I've seen look fantastic.

But....

Going back several years, I'm able to find quite a number of less-than-encouraging posts regarding this clinic. Notably, the negative feedback doesn't seem to mention Dr. Baubac that much, and seems more focused on the Alvi Armani clinic itself, and Dr. Armani, for whom the clinic was named.

So, I'm curious--has their reputation changed? Is Dr. Baubac regarded differently than Dr. Armani? I'm curious why the negative reputation about the clinic seems to have done a 180 in recent years.

hair03

Reaction score
Their Beverly Hills clinic is under new ownership under Dr. Baubac and has been for over a decade now. That is why the 180. From all of my research I have read that Dr. Baubac has a solid reputation, is said to be ethical and quite hands on in the procedure and seems to be VERY respected in the hair transplant field by other doctors. Do a search for his FUE results, he has a lot of impressive ones.

Last edited:

ssppw

My Regimen
Reaction score
I am trying to get in touch with the clinic ,does any one know what is current rate for the FUE method, may be a price range per graft.
I guess it depends upon the candidate as well but I cant seem to find any price range online yet.

hair03

Reaction score
I am guessing they are on the higher end price wise. They only do FUE which is more expensive. But Dr. Baubac gets really great results and has a good reputation, so you get what you pay for in this industry. The top clinics are always going to be more expensive.

ssppw

My Regimen
Reaction score
I am guessing they are on the higher end price wise. They only do FUE which is more expensive. But Dr. Baubac gets really great results and has a good reputation, so you get what you pay for in this industry. The top clinics are always going to be more expensive.
like 10-14 $ per graft ?

hair03

Reaction score
I think I read they were 8$ per graft somewhere. Which is pretty standard. They also do non shaving FUE which is most likely more per graft. Not many clinics offer that. Best of luck!

ssppw

My Regimen
Reaction score
where are you located? what state? any good clinics local to where you live?
I am located in CT , and dr scott boden is good , but he may not touch my temple areas , which I wanted to fix ..
just trying my best options ..

hair03

Reaction score
I have never heard of Dr. Boden. Yes, it's good to get opinions from different clinics. Research a few. Dr. Baubac is great, but good to get other opinions as well.

ssppw

My Regimen
Reaction score
yes I thought i had read somewhere they were 8$ per graft. It seems clinics charge anywhere from 7 - 10$ per graft for fue, so 8$ is reasonable. You spoke with them? how were they?
they were good and Informative and provided all the details, I am going to exchange emails and send pictures etc.

Oh Yea?

Established Member
Reaction score
Check out Dr Voires he did 5000 fue on me last Aug with amazing results. I was a Norwood 6..all his prices are on his website..Carolina Hair surgery.

Mark Romeo

My Regimen
Reaction score
Dr. Baubac is one of the better FUE doctors out there. I personally think he does great hairline work but more important is that in my opinion what sets him apart is the consistency he seems to get. Some doctors are hit or miss but this guy is legitimately good at what he does. He seems sincere too although I have never personally met him. I do believe you can’t go wrong going with him

hair03

Reaction score
Dr. Baubac is one of the better FUE doctors out there. I personally think he does great hairline work but more important is that in my opinion what sets him apart is the consistency he seems to get. Some doctors are hit or miss but this guy is legitimately good at what he does. He seems sincere too although I have never personally met him. I do believe you can’t go wrong going with him

Agreed Romeo. Dr. Baubac is good. My buddy had a procedure with him last year, I have seen his result in person and the result is really natural looking. I was stunned how good it looked. Never would have guessed he had a hair transplant. It's that good.