Confidence And Charisma More Important Than Hair?

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
her?

She's absolutely perfect. I would put so many nuts inside of her every night.

Absolutely gets my libido raging.

index.php

i'm f*****g in love.. damnit. I love her. seriously, I really really love her.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

shes cute but her boobs for me are too much. She wwould look fantastic if her breasts were smaller.
she does not look as older as the others she looks 35-40

shookwun

Reaction score
She is a legit 10/10

I don't know her name unfortunately ha

Joan

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't think youthful appeal is same as true beauty...i think this may make men desire them because they are youthful and this may be instinctually desirable..but that is different to me than beauty. But it's different for everyone.

I also dont think its an even playing field...1 to 10 for women in twenties is not same as 1-10 for women in 50s.
i would not compare age groups. Men and women i would not do this.
I agree about older guys sometimes being attracted to the age difference between them and much younger women, rather than their appearance. I used to work with a married guy who hit on a girl in the office who was around 25 years his junior. She was average looking at best with a big frame, and she towered over him. I asked him what the appeal was, and he said the age difference turned him on.

I'm not rating the young girls I see the same way I rate women in my age group, though. My scale is less harsh, of course, for older women (except for myself, unfortunately).

F2005

Established Member
Reaction score
And blackg, there's nothing ugly about your Raiders this season either, especially with my boy Jack Del Rio as head coach.

Massive

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I haven't had time to read the entire thread yet but I just wanna say that when I have my good hair days and I look in the mirror and think to myself 'not bad, not bad at all', I'm automatically more confident and charismatic the moment I step outside without even trying.
And even though building a decent physique has helped me to compensate for my hair and feel better in general, when my hair looks like sh*t it doesn't matter if I had the physique of a fitness model, it still bugs me in the back of my mind and I'm not acting spontaneous and confident as I could be.
I'm not asking for my thick/dense NW1 back, but just to maintain something barely decent that wouldn't automatically reduce your attractiveness significantly or dare I say look deformed, especially in the dating world.

I know that we need put things in perspective and there are guys out there that wouldn't care to be NW7 if they could just walk again, but since this is a hair loss forum I'm just putting my rant out there.

Last edited:

CaptainForehead

Reaction score

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
7.5 for me.
Quite attractive.

she is attractive
I dont think a 6 is bad i think its good
5 to me is average/plain..6 is above average pretty.

if you think she is a 7.5 that would mean the 5 girls move up..then what do you consider plain/average?

Maybe 1-10 is too many slots for women in mens eyes?

maybe its ugly, unattractive, pretty, beautiful, strikingly beautiful

CaptainForehead

Reaction score

This is 5 for me.
That 7.5 girl, I would absolutely LOVE to bed her.
She is actually at the point where, in terms of attracttivenes, there is not much more. You put a 10 victoria's secret model besides her and I would take that 7.5 if there she has any minor advantage in intelligence/fitness/interests/education.
Cute enough to do 21naturals type p**rn.

Maybe 1-10 is too many slots for women in mens eyes?

maybe its ugly, unattractive, pretty, beautiful, strikingly beautiful

You know, you're right.

It's ugly, unattractive, average, pretty, strikingly beautiful

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
This is 5 for me.
She is actually at the point where, in terms of attracttivenes, there is not much more. You put a 10 victoria's secret model besides her and I would take that 7.5 if there she has any minor advantage in intelligence/fitness/interests/education.
Cute enough to do 21naturals type p*rn.

this is why i thin the 1-10 scale is flawed in general with measuring attractiveness.

i think men (maybe women too not differentiating) dont think in terms of 1-10 in analyzing beauty..its too complicated to do this.
you either are unattractive, plain, attractive, or very attractive etc.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
This is 5 for me.
Cute enough to do 21naturals type p*rn.

You know, you're right.

It's ugly, unattractive, average, pretty, strikingly beautiful

yeah like 'here' we are doing it but its forced in a way we have to think and analyze like we are doing casting or judging contest//

on streets or on apps..its quick..probably very quick that people process attraction or not.

i think too someone can have a beautiful feature like eyes..and the rest of face is okay but the eyes are gorgeous this can bump someone up as being even more attractive even if other features are 'flawed'...it really depends on person looking and what they like..sometimes its the mouth. . some women have 'button' noses that some men love .

Last edited:

blackg

Reaction score
And blackg, there's nothing ugly about your Raiders this season either, especially with my boy Jack Del Rio as head coach.
Thanks, 2005. I hope your Vikings beat Chicago on Monday night.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
5 is average. The average woman is overweight and has bad skin.

i dont think so to me a 5 is just 'plain' like a plain jane...i think overweight is not relevant as we were just talking about faces...and bad skin is not relevant we were talking about facial features etc...

these things are variables that dont effect all people--its like i kept women around same age pool as well..

do your own--its subjective thing.

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
i agree. the rating system should be absolute value, not relative value

although ofc in the real world relative value counts for a lot, and determines a lot of relationship satisfaction

too lazy to look up study, google it guys, i might add it here later

lol im too socially retarded for a relationship yet spend lots of time thinking of them haha