concealer to cover my receeding hairline

joe45

Reaction score
what kind of concealer is good for a recedding hairline-norwood 3. both my temples are receeding. i do have hair on my crown though
i tried dermmatch but nothing at all, it doesn;t conceal my hairline and i still see baldness. dermmatch is just a paste and paint on ur scalp

i like to grow my bangs too(below my eyebrows)-the dragonball z or anime character look, but it looks dumb when u have the temples which are all bald. i want those to be covered

so what concealer is good to cover my temples and receeding hairline

s.a.f

Reaction score
Concealers are more for thinning than receeders. There not much you can do on an area that does'nt have any hair.

CCS

Reaction score
Get a partial. If you go from smooth bald to thick density at a sharp border, it will work great. If you have to shave thin stuff, then not as great, but still doable.

joe45

Reaction score
joe45 said:
what kind of concealer is good for a recedding hairline-norwood 3. both my temples are receeding. i do have hair on my crown though
i tried dermmatch but nothing at all, it doesn;t conceal my hairline and i still see baldness. dermmatch is just a paste and paint on ur scalp

i like to grow my bangs too(below my eyebrows)-the dragonball z or anime character look, but it looks dumb when u have the temples which are all bald. i want those to be covered

my pic of myself recceeding hair. what concealer is the best for me

Attachments

• 5.JPG
    5.JPG
    1.9 MB · Views: 403

joe45

Reaction score
joe45 said:
joe45 said:

Anthony83

Established Member
Reaction score
joe45 said:
joe45 said:

i definitely don't think any concealer will work for you buddy. I would cut it short, about a 2 or 3 grade, take some finasteride and try to live with it. Longer hair doesn't suit you anymore (I am basing this only on the 1 pic, maybe I am wrong).

cmudave

Established Member
Reaction score
i think you should either buzz it with a number 3 or lower...or you could try getting it cut a little shorter and use some hair putty and style it up and messy as opposed to having it lying flat down.

Thickandthin

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Go very short on the sides and longer on top, and spike it up in the front.

That will get you by for another couple of years, then its time to BIC it.