Comments on Jude Law

Islander

Established Member
Reaction score
Ori83 said:
A) He is a celeb
B) He is millionaire
C) He looks his age
D) he wouldnt make it in Hollywood looking like this when he started and you know it...

Nuff said.

fodandahalf

Established Member
Reaction score
Jude's forelock is still pretty low which does a lot in framing his face. Looks much better than if I were to cut my whole hair that short without concealers.

twenty.five

Established Member
Reaction score
You've got to wonder why he hid it for so long, then took it off before he regrew it back. He shouldn't have bothered and nobody would've noticed.

Ori83

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Jude Law is a great example for a man that doesnt fit the bald look, with hair he is up there with the extreme good looking men, without it he lose many points... just because it doesnt fit him... to make my point even more solid look at Vin diesel, guy looks *better* without hair!...

T

TravisB

Vin Diesel looks fuckin awesome with a bald head! It's probably the best looking bald celebrity and also the sh*tload of women are drooling over him (see his facebook for example)

seb

Reaction score
TravisB said:
Vin Diesel looks fuckin awesome with a bald head! It's probably the best looking bald celebrity and also the sh*tload of women are drooling over him (see his facebook for example)

Keep kidding yourselves,if it helps you feel better about yourselves.

T

TravisB

Oh just shut up! You are whining all the time. Is that going to help your situation? Diesel is awesome and you wish you looked like him. He probably looks better bald than you would look with hair.

seb

Reaction score
TravisB said:
Oh just shut up! You are whining all the time. Is that going to help your situation? Diesel is awesome and you wish you looked like him. He probably looks better bald than you would look with hair.

Yeah he is that awesome he claims he is my height,whilst wearing custom made heels. :jackit:
I have said previously that I look like Stone Cold Steve Austin,so no,I don't wish too look like diesel van.
Btw,are you just another worthless wan*** on here who has lost a few follicles,and is crying about it,or are actually,like me,fully bald,and thus has stuff too say based on experience?

gh05

Established Member
Reaction score
seb said:
Yeah he is that awesome he claims he is my height,whilst wearing custom made heels. :jackit:
I have said previously that I look like Stone Cold Steve Austin,so no,I don't wish too look like diesel van.
Btw,are you just another worthless wan*** on here who has lost a few follicles,and is crying about it,or are actually,like me,fully bald,and thus has stuff too say based on experience?

Looks like your whiny bs is pissing off more than a few people off aye seb. There are millions of fully nw7 men in the world who don't wh*nge like a b*tch in the way that you do. There's enough negativity on this board without it tbh.

and yeah Vin Deisel has women all over him and would do even if he weren't a successful hollywood actor. Women love his muscular body and tough image and being bald is actually part of that.

seb

Reaction score
gh05 said:
seb said:

Looks like your whiny bs is pissing off more than a few people off aye seb. There are millions of fully nw7 men in the world who don't wh*nge like a b*tch in the way that you do. There's enough negativity on this board without it tbh.

and yeah Vin Deisel has women all over him and would do even if he weren't a successful hollywood actor. Women love his muscular body and tough image and being bald is actually part of that.

Is that right...You must be a whiny b**ch too,seeing as you are this forum as well.Considering you are barely receeding,who is the real whiny b**ch.

seb

Reaction score
To quote "this forums intent is too vent",thus I am venting which I am quite entitled too do.You won't find any positively from me,as I draw none from looking like this,hence why I here.

gh05

Established Member
Reaction score
seb said:
gh05 said:
seb said:
Is that right...You must be a whiny b**ch too,seeing as you are this forum as well.Considering you are barely receeding,who is the real whiny b**ch.

There is being on this forum to research ways to prevent hair loss/regain hair and vent a bit and then there is just pure whinging. That is all i see you do - and I've seen many other posters get fed up with your 'bald men shouldnt reproduce' type comments.

I'm gonna be NW6-7 bald...no doubt...it's my family history, my genetics - when i get anywhere near there I will not be b*tching like you - just like my dad doesn't and just like my cousing, uncles and grandfather don't. Do i wanna slow my hair loss if i can? yeah, of course...but tell me stuff about how all bald guys are ugly, shouldnt reproduce etc etc and i will tell you to f off.

seb

Reaction score
If you are on this forum now moaning about losing a few hairs,then you are sure as hell going too be on this forum when you are fully bald.

T

TravisB

seb said:
If you are on this forum now moaning about losing a few hairs,then you are sure as hell going too be on this forum when you are fully bald.

You see, you got to understand that people are different, and not everyone handles baldness the way you do. I can assure you that I've lost a LOT more than a "few follicles" and I'm on the best way to become NW6 (I'm a very diffuse thinner with Norwood 2.5 - 3 hairline). And it came out of nowhere since my father and both grandfathers have great hair, so it's even harder for me to accept it. And I'm only 21 years old. I'm sure angry as hell on it sometimes. But I don't go bitching on the forums how are all the bald guys ugly and shouldn't reproduce (however I'm not deluded and don't think that all baldies are heartthrobs, but you gotta agree that Vin Diesel or Chris Daughtry are good looking baldies) . It wouldn't make me feel any better. I certainly think that it's better to have full head of hair than be bald or balding, but if it happens - it happens. What can you do? I'm here to actually look for the ways to stick to my current hair, or maybe make them look better. But I'm sure that even when I'll become fully bald some time, I won't go writing on those forums how the bald guys are bad and ugly. It's pointless.