Comebacks For When Someone Makes Fun Of Your Hair.

Funkymonk1

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Well I love what you've done with your hair! How did you get it to stick out of your nostrils like that?

I wonder how your hair gets blood supply.

My hairline is trying to run away from you!

I'm not losing my hair, I'm getting more head.

.............or you could just tell them to f*ck off!

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
My hairline is trying to run away from you!

Oh God this is depressing as f***.

I remember @cocohot used to constantly patronise us about how we take insults and don't stand up for ourselves, instead we cower like little whimps. When questioned on what his "witty comebacks" were, he did give one, which was awful, when he brought it up again some time after, he refused to give me any further ones.

Why? Because it's impossible, or very very rare any guy can achieve such a come back and not look like a total tool.

It's likely that any come back you give, regardless of how tame, you'll look overly aggressive or defensive "lol that bald guy has issues".

If you somehow manage to not seem ultra insecure and defensive, it's highly unlikely you'll actually say anything funny in response, you'll just look like a dick.

I think Coco's response was something like "that's not what your mother thought last night" really? Does anyone think a crowd of people will laugh in your favour at that?

The only possible solution:

Do not acknowledge it, do not entertain the joke, do not get frustrated or angry, simply move on. The best you can hope for is that people are realising it's a touchy subject for you, and you're being somewhat dignified by not getting mad and moving along and ridding of the bad moment.

Is that cowering or being a doormat? Call it whatever you want, it's not only the best possible solution, it's the only possible solution that doesn't make you look like an a**h** who's either aggressive, or trying to be funny and seriously failing at a very critical and memorable moment.

Stanx22

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Comebacks are not needed, just tell them to shut the f*** up because this bothers you and it's serious, if they don't, then hit the hell out of them, you have nothing to lose.

Stanx22

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
People don't give 2 shits about baldies like us. They will either make fun of you or feel superior and satisfied because you lose your hair, your looks, yourself, and that there will be less competetion because women will outcast you.

I feel like my only friend is somewhat happy that i'm losing my hair. He's taller than me, but i look better and he had always been envious of my hair because his looks like sh*t, so me losing hair has granted him being extremely superior to me, and that's why i'm planning to cut off my ties with him as soon as i'm bald, because i won't be able to stand looking at him feeling satisfied and superior and inflating his ego at the cost of my misery and suffering.

i'd rather be alone or be a friend with a young bald subhuman like me.

Funkymonk1

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Oh God this is depressing as f***.

I remember @cocohot used to constantly patronise us about how we take insults and don't stand up for ourselves, instead we cower like little whimps. When questioned on what his "witty comebacks" were, he did give one, which was awful, when he brought it up again some time after, he refused to give me any further ones.

Why? Because it's impossible, or very very rare any guy can achieve such a come back and not look like a total tool.

It's likely that any come back you give, regardless of how tame, you'll look overly aggressive or defensive "lol that bald guy has issues".

If you somehow manage to not seem ultra insecure and defensive, it's highly unlikely you'll actually say anything funny in response, you'll just look like a dick.

I think Coco's response was something like "that's not what your mother thought last night" really? Does anyone think a crowd of people will laugh in your favour at that?

The only possible solution:

Do not acknowledge it, do not entertain the joke, do not get frustrated or angry, simply move on. The best you can hope for is that people are realising it's a touchy subject for you, and you're being somewhat dignified by not getting mad and moving along and ridding of the bad moment.

Is that cowering or being a doormat? Call it whatever you want, it's not only the best possible solution, it's the only possible solution that doesn't make you look like an a**h** who's either aggressive, or trying to be funny and seriously failing at a very critical and memorable moment.

Yup, only way of handling it in the real world unfortunately. I think the best impression you can give is that you silently acknowledge it as being a strike against you (i.e. you're not delusional) but handle it in a dignified manner and are not too insecure about it. Usually this will make the guy mocking you seem like a douche. Witty comebacks usually just backfire spectacularly.

I can't say I agree with any of this. Walking away/saying nothing usually makes you look like you're feeling are hurt or that you're dim witted at least to the person who was rude and they will feel superior that their comment has had the desired effect. If they are a bully this will just give them encouragement to do it again. The type of person who is rude for no reason like this usually pick on someone they see as easy target and by doing nothing you've proved them right and they've won.
Maybe it's a culture thing but where I come from witty putdowns and sarcasm don't necessarily make you look like a "tool" or an "a**h**" as you put it. Especially if the person has been rude to you first you're not an a**h** for putting them in their place. More then likely people will respect you (at least where I come from) and the person being the bully they are won't do it again. I don't know about you but I will feel a lot better knowing that I've stood up for myself.
Each to their own though. Do whatever works for you but I'm not having it that doing nothing is the "the only possible solution". That's nonsense. I'm not looking for an argument though I'm just trying to offer some help and advice (whether you agree or not) while injecting some much needed positivity and humour.

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I can't say I agree with any of this. Walking away/saying nothing usually makes you look like you're feeling are hurt or that you're dim witted at least to the person who was rude and they will feel superior that their comment has had the desired effect. If they are a bully this will just give them encouragement to do it again. The type of person who is rude for no reason like this usually pick on someone they see as easy target and by doing nothing you've proved them right and they've won.
Maybe it's a culture thing but where I come from witty putdowns and sarcasm don't necessarily make you look like a "tool" or an "a**h**" as you put it. Especially if the person has been rude to you first you're not an a**h** for putting them in their place. More then likely people will respect you (at least where I come from) and the person being the bully they are won't do it again. I don't know about you but I will feel a lot better knowing that I've stood up for myself.
Each to their own though. Do whatever works for you but I'm not having it that doing nothing is the "the only possible solution". That's nonsense. I'm not looking for an argument though I'm just trying to offer some help and advice (whether you agree or not) while injecting some much needed positivity and humour.

And what do I say when someone mocks my hair? My hairline is receding because it's running away from you!!!1

Great way of making a bad joke while also mocking yourself.

So I brought up cocohot before because he had your attitude, and it's all very ideal sounding, but it was clear to me he never acted any of this out. Have you? And what exactly did you say? The response of others around?

Roberto_72

My Regimen
Reaction score
The WORST of all times:
'what is on top of head doesn't matter. What matters is what is inside.' (goes back to comic books and PS4)

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
If my balls were on your chin, where do you think my dick would be?

How did your mother slap the dick out of her mouth long enough to teach you that one?

Americans are so odd, so you're making fun of a guy for being gay while you insert your penis in to his mouth? That never made sense to me.

And the 2nd one it's like, Americans seem to love this vague "yo momma" stuff but I don't know how anyone respects the "wit" people have for saying pre-planned jokes. If anything it's really try-hard, like lol, you went to the effort of remembering that joke someone else said and you thought by regurgitating it you'd really do damage.

But yes it's more the vagueness, you don't know the guys mother, it's so stupid and impersonal I don't understand how anyone could think anything of it.

blackg

Reaction score
Americans are so odd, so you're making fun of a guy for being gay while you insert your penis in to his mouth? That never made sense to me.

And the 2nd one it's like, Americans seem to love this vague "yo momma" stuff but I don't know how anyone respects the "wit" people have for saying pre-planned jokes. If anything it's really try-hard, like lol, you went to the effort of remembering that joke someone else said and you thought by regurgitating it you'd really do damage.

But yes it's more the vagueness, you don't know the guys mother, it's so stupid and impersonal I don't understand how anyone could think anything of it.
Don't criticise a culture you don't understand.