Cm3: 3x Times Better Than Minoxidil?

BalderBaldyBald

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Mechanism of Action
The study on the mechanism of action (MOA) of CM-3 for hair growth is ongoing. We identified some cytokines in CM-3 that play a key role in the hair growth potency. It is believed that up-regulation of angiogenesis may be involved in the MOA and also CM-3 increases expression of some genes involved in the hair stem cell proliferation.

Like...really ? That's it ? Pure definition of a snake oil right there.

They better release some real data

Chap1

My Regimen
Reaction score
If they make a product that is 3 times stronger and more effective at regrowing hairs on our heads than mino, they can have my money, give me that.

dralex

My Regimen
Reaction score
This is the first time I am hearing of this. Do you have any more information on it?
says study completion date is November 2019. So results won't be out for a while, and if it is effective won't be available for even longer.

dark souls

My Regimen
Reaction score
This looks really promising, they even had a case study compared with Minoxidil.

Anybody gonna try it or know hot to get this ?
ucxov6ossoj21.png

Sam1

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Which might make it equivalent to 5% minoxidil and a good alternative ( for people who cannot use minoxidil)

inmyhead

Reaction score
they used 2% which is quite a bit less effective. it's time we beat those charlatans up thats for sure. it's also funny how they said "only after 16 weeks while for minoxidil it took 46 weeks" well we f*****g know that minoxidil reached its max after 16 weeks and has already gone downhill by the time of the measurement. so after 16 weeks even the 2% minoxidil would have outperformed this garbage product

https://mathspig.files.wordpress.com/2011/07/1-hair-growth-graph.gif

look at this graph, 2% better than 5, 16 weeks much better than 46. scam scam scam. it's honestly heartbreaking
Whatever, if comparison with minoxidil is incorrect. The new hair growth percentage is still solid.

Dutchie

Established Member
Reaction score
So I grew a dozen hairs or so on MX, that means I'll grow 36 on this stuff.

Thats amazing