Cm3: 3x Times Better Than Minoxidil?

baldingAF

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Other reports said end of 2018 of Q1 of 2019, and even then only in SK. So shipping will be a b**ch

Sanchez1234

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Any news on CM3? According to this video, this new topical treatment is 3x more effective than minoxidil and should be available late 2018.

The guy in the video quotes "maintenance drug like finasteride or minoxidil". Minoxidil is not a frigging mainteance drug.

Dont expect any results from this one
Any news on CM3? According to this video, this new topical treatment is 3x more effective than minoxidil and should be available late 2018.

Dont buy this sh*t. Little bit better then 2%minxodil. 2%...
Same sh*t, different day

ZenHead

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
https://www.folliclethought.com/tag/medipost-cm-3-hair-growth-cosmetic/

Basically this treatment is a mix of growth factors and proteins which stem cells produce when subjected to a “hair loss” type environment. It’s interesting to note that this treatment isn’t a peptide, and these growth factors are actually secreted from the stem cells themselves - something which our stem cells are failing to do. Don’t be fooled by the name “stem cell treatment” as many companies just slap that label on a treatment like we’ve seen many times before. This one however seems like it could have some potential, and the company provides very clear photos with decent results.

If any of you are interested in this I’d suggest reading the report provided by Medipost, the company who designed this. Really interesting stuff.
http://www.folliclethought.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/05/MSC_CM_alopecia_project_Medipost.pdf

BetaBoy

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Interesting but con
https://www.folliclethought.com/tag/medipost-cm-3-hair-growth-cosmetic/

Basically this treatment is a mix of growth factors and proteins which stem cells produce when subjected to a “hair loss” type environment. It’s interesting to note that this treatment isn’t a peptide, and these growth factors are actually secreted from the stem cells themselves - something which our stem cells are failing to do. Don’t be fooled by the name “stem cell treatment” as many companies just slap that label on a treatment like we’ve seen many times before. This one however seems like it could have some potential, and the company provides very clear photos with decent results.

If any of you are interested in this I’d suggest reading the report provided by Medipost, the company who designed this. Really interesting stuff.
http://www.folliclethought.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/05/MSC_CM_alopecia_project_Medipost.pdf

Not impressed by the photos if I’m honest, if they can’t even be bothered to control for lighting between photos what does that tell you about the credibility of their trial.

Taep

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi i'm south korean. i'm not native speaker. I can't find information about this product. so i email this company.
this mail is from medipost

Medipost public relations team.

First of all, thank you for your interest in our company.

Newmostem, a stem cell treatment we are developing, aims to treat 'corporate-death disease' of the newborn and does not treat hair loss as an adaptation.

In addition, 'Newmostem' has confirmed safety and partial exploration validity through its already closed clinical second phase, but has been added to the list of recent infant care technologies and medical environments, so please let us know whether we can provide additional clinical answers in Q4 or Q1 of Q1 of Q1 of Q1 of Q1 of the company.

For other status of our development of stem cell therapy, please refer to our website or public information.

Thank you.

zinny999

Reaction score
Hi i'm south korean. i'm not native speaker. I can't find information about this product. so i email this company.

Newmostem, a stem cell treatment we are developing, aims to treat 'corporate-death disease' of the newborn and does not treat hair loss as an adaptation.

In addition, 'Newmostem' has confirmed safety and partial exploration validity through its already closed clinical second phase, but has been added to the list of recent infant care technologies and medical environments, so please let us know whether we can provide additional clinical answers in Q4 or Q1 of Q1 of Q1 of Q1 of Q1 of the company.

For other status of our development of stem cell therapy, please refer to our website or public information.

Thank you.
It look like they are not in the business of Hairloss, their stem cell technology might have nothing to do with Male Androgenic Alopecia at all.

Thanks for getting back to us and clarifying what this company was doing.

Look like this is another Peptide - Stem Cell product people on here could try - https://www.accesswire.com/497656/O...cal-Treatment-and-Undertake-Research-Programs

alibaba92

My Regimen
Reaction score

Thank you.

Bro, did you mention the product code, "CM-3" ? They did not mention CM-3 in their reply, I wonder whether they replied to your question correctly.

Did you make reference to the below report, from medi-post ?

Taep

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score