CLooney's Piece

bagel

Banned
Reaction score
How does he do it? I haven't seen anything online looking like what he has? Maybe because he has a partial?

http://cdn02.cdn.justjared.com/wp-c...ney-shirtless/george-clooney-shirtless-01.jpg

tumblr_ll3c290OVF1qbcsb2.jpg

to this

cn_image.size.obama-clooney-tux.jpg

Obvious Frontal?

220px-Clooneycropped.jpg

how does he do this???

slide_282759_2145475_original.jpg

frenchy

Established Member
Reaction score
i think in the first picture, his hairs was actually shaved on the hairline for a role in "The Men Who Stare at Goats"

but not sure..

shookwun

Reaction score
He shaved it for a movie role.

bagel

Banned
Reaction score
There's definetely a hair piece or something there.... look at the sides how they are different from the top. if you look closely, you can see the color differences from the top of his head to the sides, the sides are more gray and much less thick compared to the top, the color is obviously different.

the second pic, the sides are obviously a very different color from the top.

the third pic, you can see the gray color differences.

George+Clooney+Short+Hairstyles+Short+Side+6aVCKoNilIql.jpg

George+Clooney+Short+Hairstyles+Short+Side+jAkWwheRj4dl.jpg

george-clooney.jpg

he ALWAYS parts his hair to the side.. ALWAYS. different from back in the day (he no longer has the "v" in the middle of his forehead, what happened to it??:

bh-george-clooney-888852_H171425_L.jpg

he has more recession here:
George+Clooney+with+very+short+haircut.jpg and george-11.jpg

the ER picture, people say he shaved it to look like that (i DK if it is true, it looks slightly like it though, but there would still be recession regardless), however, the first one is clearly his natural hairline, there is nothing shaven there.

yet he magically went from the two above, to this:

george-clooney-2013-ee-british-academy-film-awards-02.jpg

frenchy

Established Member
Reaction score

bilboswaggins

Experienced Member
Reaction score
100% cant be a hairpiece
either he had a transplant from a kickass surgeon or like others have said, shaved it for various roles

Vinton Harper

Established Member
Reaction score
I really don't think he wears. The reason his gray looks "different" on the sides than on top is because that is how gray hair is sometimes, and I could even say, usually. Most guys have a higher density of gray on their temples and sides than on top.

bagel

Banned
Reaction score
every image, the sides are clearly a different color from the top. why would he not do the same color for his entire head? it may not be a full piece, just partial. where does it say he shaved his head for the role? you are saying he shaved his head for every single episode of ER? I searched online, the only sources on this are hair loss forums, nothing official saying it.

7890125-large.jpg

hair_7811_8_med.jpg

6a00d8341c630a53ef014e864bead0970d-600wi.jpg

3d252c2d63581f89a3c341e7cc2d1b9e.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

Before the wedding...

george-clooney-2013-ee-british-academy-film-awards-02.jpg

After the wedding... Little bit of a different hairline here...

ap_clooney_alamuddin_jc_140926_16x9_992.jpg

Notcoolanymore

Reaction score
I thought this thread was about Clooney's latest piece of a$$.

zdm632

Established Member
Reaction score
No, it's not a piece.
That first photo-the corners of hairline are shaven.
That photos with the "V" in the cente of hairline from many years ago-look closely, he seems to have "lost" the V, there is some shadow there.

Vinton Harper

Established Member
Reaction score
bagel said:
every image, the sides are clearly a different color from the top. why would he not do the same color for his entire head?
Different lighting can change the way the hair looks.

Quantum Cat

Reaction score
I never watched ER but maybe they shaved his temples in the later seasons to make him look older?

anybody watch the whole series?

ss_090326_ER_00.grid-6x2.jpg
George-Clooney-in-ER-002.jpg

Fena2000

Established Member
Reaction score
U
How does he do it? I haven't seen anything online looking like what he has? Maybe because he has a partial?

http://cdn02.cdn.justjared.com/wp-c...ney-shirtless/george-clooney-shirtless-01.jpg

View attachment 29834

to this

View attachment 29835

Obvious Frontal?

View attachment 29836

how does he do this???

slide_282759_2145475_original.jpg

Let me solve the mystery. How about this: the men who stare at goats was filmed in 2004 , his temples were shaved ( look at the first picture, the area that's shaved is more white then the rest of his face). ER was still running in 2004 , so the picture with the receding hairline an episode of ER in 2004.

Notcoolanymore

Reaction score
I never watched ER but maybe they shaved his temples in the later seasons to make him look older?

anybody watch the whole series?

ss_090326_ER_00.grid-6x2.jpg
George-Clooney-in-ER-002.jpg

Norwood's 1-3 were in heaven back then with that hair style. They could be losing hair, but still sport a trendy hair style.