Choose: Best to worst

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
jijijijiji said:
LooseItAll said:
I don't think that you can develop such attitude out of nothing. Some people just acquire it when they grow up.

No, just logically realize:

Any judgment or hate you get is because people have low self esteem themselves.

People who are secure with themselves and have high self esteem/self love truly do not care that much about your actions.

Just get out there and f*ck what everyone else thinks. Take baby steps if you must.

While this may be true for some it is not the rule of thumb that some make it out to be. There are plenty of arrogant assholes who KNOW they look good and hence feel untouchable, which gives them a sense of entitlement to brag and insult anyone they feel is beneath them looks wise. It is not low self esteem, it is quite the opposite but tempered with being an a**h**. This whole wounded inner child theory is just a coping mechanism to make the inflicted feel better about getting picked on.

ghg

My Regimen
Reaction score
^ You just can't help being a c*** can you?

metadalll

Reaction score
small penis and unattractive face are the worst, the rest aren't totally socially crippling like these two, you can be bald and still get hot girls, but if you're ugly well that sucks

slipy

Reaction score
dudemon said:
sylent said:
1) Skinny
2) Fat
3) Acne
4) Short
5) Unattractive face
6) Bald
7) Small Penis

7) skinny - easily fixed, all you have to do is hit the gym and eat more

[Skinny is actually a desireable trait for some people, unless your talking about anorexia, so it is on the bottom of my list, and it is very easily treatable.

come on man. Ever heard of naturally underweight people? It's not always as easy as you think if a person has bad metabolism.

metadalll

Reaction score
dudemon said:
slipy said:
come on man. Ever heard of naturally underweight people? It's not always as easy as you think if a person has bad metabolism.

Well, unless you live in a 3rd world country where malnutrition is a problem, then, NO, being skinny is not that hard to overcome. (or, unless someone was born with some type of genetic disorder that keeps them from gaining muscle mass).

Skinny guys actually have an advantage in the gym because after 6 to 12 months of steady working out with the right routine (with weights) and the proper nutrition, they will have nicely developed and cut muscles that are most desired.

Besides, by the time you get to your late 20's, you will have ZERO problems gaining weight. In fact, it will be the other way around - you will have trouble keeping the weight off and staying in shape.
this is the truth, being naturally skinny and having a high metabolism is a blessing, this is coming from a skinny guy who weight trains

HairPieceMan

Reaction score
who cares about being skinny, you can be skinny, tall beanpole, who cares that's normal, this is about hairloss and your face being totally fucked with Pre-mature male pattern baldness.

if you have wieght issues the only way it can be on the magnitude of a NW4 guy is if your INCREDIBLY skinny, like practitcally anorexic or stupidly overwieght.

so on the mention of "skinny", you have ot say how skinny, if someone were to refer to a guy as skinny and a freak hed have to be REALLLLLLY skinny, but for a bald white guy to look wierd, its NOT that hard really, most DO look at least a little bit wierd (satch, stipe) <- again no offense to these people, they are just famous i use them as examples.

slipy

Reaction score
i didn't mean normal skinyness. This i what i had in mind:

travis-barker-1.jpg

slipy

Reaction score
here's an even better example:

stickman.jpg

Christian Bale in The Machinist. Looks like me except the Norwood 1.
When i go out and see all the normal people with hair and normal bodys i feel like the biggest freak in the world.

virtuality

Established Member
Reaction score
dudemon said:
Besides, by the time you get to your late 20's, you will have ZERO problems gaining weight. In fact, it will be the other way around - you will have trouble keeping the weight off and staying in shape.

I must be an exception then :whistle: I'm in the best shape of my life and I'm in my 30s. (I was never overweight, but I was always 4-5kg (10lb) heavier than my ideal weight, which was due to heavy drinking in my early 20s)

OK, I do admit staying in shape is harder for the guys in my age group, but the main reason isn't that our biology changes overnight, it's just that most guys stop exercising. People are either too busy or too lazy to exercise and an ever expanding waistline is a natural consequence of that.

My point is, what you describe as "trouble" is a self inflicted trouble.

metadalll said:
this is the truth, being naturally skinny and having a high metabolism is a blessing, this is coming from a skinny guy who weight trains

I would disagree with that statement. One evolutionary theory states that those that can store energy have an evolutionary advantage. These days food is in abundance and always available, so being fat isn't exactly good neither as it can lead to other problems.

There is statistical evidence that shows slightly larger people live longer, although the Japanese are probably a very good example for the opposite of that.

Another study shows that larger women are more likely to engage in sex :whistle: Also, it's a well known fact that men value larger hips that are a sign of child bearing abilities in a woman.

The list goes on and on...

In the modern world, I don't think being skinny is bad or a disadvantage, it's just that I don't particularly agree with your comment that it's a blessing. Why would you want to have high metabolism anyway? Think of the carbon footprint high metabolism would create :smack:!! Why consume 3000kcal when 2000kcal a day is enough? And now think of a world where we hunt for food, that guy would metabolise his own body :dunno:

virtuality

Established Member
Reaction score
FredTheBelgian said:
virtuality said:
Stop stressing about your hair and go get yourself some p*ssy.

It's funny to say something like that on a forum like HairLossTalk.com, where 99,99% of people stress and cry about their hair all the time: "boohoohoooo people are mean to me because I'm going bald, bad NW1 bad!". I don't stress about my hair at all right now, you know why? because I have hair, I never can be considered as balding anymore, because I found the solution to My hair loss, other than your harmful drugs. And bam! :whistle:

Well, my point is, if you can't fix it, why keep obsessing about it?

I have to admit that the main reason why I'm here is because I'm obsessed with my hair. I can't deny that, but my obsession is no where near the level I've seen here.

Also, your biology dictates that you have the male pattern baldness gene and sooner or later you are going to lose your hair. We are here to slow down/stop the process but there is no bullet proof treatment yet. So, don't be so arrogant...

metadalll

Reaction score
metadalll said:

I would disagree with that statement. One evolutionary theory states that those that can store energy have an evolutionary advantage. These days food is in abundance and always available, so being fat isn't exactly good neither as it can lead to other problems.

There is statistical evidence that shows slightly larger people live longer, although the Japanese are probably a very good example for the opposite of that.

Another study shows that larger women are more likely to engage in sex :whistle: Also, it's a well known fact that men value larger hips that are a sign of child bearing abilities in a woman.

The list goes on and on...

In the modern world, I don't think being skinny is bad or a disadvantage, it's just that I don't particularly agree with your comment that it's a blessing. Why would you want to have high metabolism anyway? Think of the carbon footprint high metabolism would create :smack:!! Why consume 3000kcal when 2000kcal a day is enough? And now think of a world where we hunt for food, that guy would metabolise his own body :dunno:
ok come on...it's the 21st century, we aren't hunting for food anymore and fat people aren't considered sexy royalty anymore...that being said i would say that YES IT IS A BLESSING TO BE SKINNY, give me a break, carbon footprint? how would eating 1000 calories more a day create a worse carbon footprint, i don't really understand what youre getting at there..." slightly larger people live longer" REALLY? show me proof man, you're saying that chubby people are going to live to be 100 and not a skinny person who's metabolism slowly slows down as they age? "another study shows that larger women are more likely to engage in sex" that statement basically says that fat women are sl*ts...i would say that judging by modern society and media, that skinny women are much more desirable...and does the list really "go on and on" does it? i don't think so...look being skinny and having a higher metabolism basically makes it easier to have a more attractive body...that is all

virtuality

Established Member
Reaction score
dudemon said:
To: virtuality
You don't gain wieght because you probably either:
a) don't have the right kind of workout routine, or
b) you simply don't take in enough calories to put any pounds of bulk on

Or both.

Who says I'm trying to gain muscle weight? Being fit and healthy isnt the same as having lots of muscle.

I do indeed intentionally restrict my calories. It's not that I starve myself, it's just that I don't eat more than I need.

virtuality

Established Member
Reaction score
metadalll said:
ok come on...it's the 21st century, we aren't hunting for food anymore and fat people aren't considered sexy royalty anymore...that being said i would say that YES IT IS A BLESSING TO BE SKINNY, give me a break, carbon footprint? how would eating 1000 calories more a day create a worse carbon footprint, i don't really understand what youre getting at there..." slightly larger people live longer" REALLY? show me proof man, you're saying that chubby people are going to live to be 100 and not a skinny person who's metabolism slowly slows down as they age? "another study shows that larger women are more likely to engage in sex" that statement basically says that fat women are sl*ts...i would say that judging by modern society and media, that skinny women are much more desirable...and does the list really "go on and on" does it? i don't think so...look being skinny and having a higher metabolism basically makes it easier to have a more attractive body...that is all

1. The thing about the carbon footprint was meant to be a joke. I meant it as a reference to being green=being cool. Where do you think those 1000kcal a day come from??? What do you think the environmental cost of those 1000kcals are?

2. Slightly larger people DO indeed live longer: http://www.theregister.co.uk/2009/06/24 ... ve_longer/

Pay attention to "slightly larger" part..

3. Did I ever imply that healthy appetite for sex makes a woman a sl*t? If you think that any woman who likes sex is a sl*t, then you have a problem with sex in general. What's wrong with the idea of woman wanting more sex? Indeed, I'd hate to date a frigid woman, and I want my future partner to be, in your words, a sl*t...

Here is the proof: http://www.livescience.com/5160-overwei ... hance.html

4. Did you know that super slim women don't get periods and they can't have kids? How is that a blessing? They are simply eliminated from the gene pool, ie it's an evolutionary disadvantage.

5. Have you ever heard of TOFI (Thin on the outside, fat in the inside)? Skinny people can have the same health problems as the fat people.

6. Most men would tell you that they prefer an average or a voluptuous woman, while a very small minority would tell you that they like flat chested women. Again, a form of natural selection.

Being skinny IS NOT a blessing. Indeed, anything outside the "normal" range is not a blessing, including fat. I'm not naive enough to claim that fat is good, it's just that you are being naive in your claims.

metadalll

Reaction score
look im not talking about anorexic sickly looking women or people in general, im talking about people who's metabolisms can handle alot of food without making them fat, that's what i'm talking about...and wtf does having more sex have to do with this anyways? that study you gave a link to was just saying that because women are fat doesn't mean they have less sex, "Our analysis demonstrated that obese and overweight women do not differ significantly in some of the objective measures of sexual behavior compared to women of normal weight," "The survey relied on self-reports, however, and other studies have found that people often lie in sex surveys. The results were detailed in the September issue of the journal Obstetrics & Gynecology. A different study in 2006 concluded that obesity, as well as smoking, does curb sex.

Kaneshiro said the data showed that overweight women were more likely to report having sexual intercourse with a man, even when researchers controlled for age, race and type of residence. Ninety-two percent of overweight women reported having a history of sexual intercourse with a man, as opposed to 87 percent of women with a normal body mass index. " so that's pretty much bull sh*t...look bottom line is, would you rather be chubby/pudgy, or skinny?

virtuality

Established Member
Reaction score
metadalll said:
look bottom line is, would you rather be chubby/pudgy, or skinny?

I'd rather be average weight, which I am.

I've been in both sides of the spectrum. I was both slightly overweight and at one point due to a problem I was slightly underweight as well, not to a level where it would be considered as unhealthy.

As I said, I do prefer being "average", but between slim and large, I prefer large. For the two simple reasons, it suits my body more and I had more power when I was larger. When I was slim I got my *** kicked very badly in sports by guys who are technically not as good as me.

LooseItAll

Established Member
Reaction score
*worst* = 1) unattractive face - this is the first thing people notice, and can cost MAJOR $ to fix with cosmetic surgery, and STILL may not ever look good. If you are born with ugly facial features from poor genetics, you are basically screwed.

2) bald - if extensive, this can be BIG problem that has no solution
3) fat - easily fixed, all you have to do is hit the gym and eat less
4) short - IMO, women don't generally reject handsome short guys
5) acne - easily fixed, this is 100% treatable, and is not expensive
6) small penis - this won't matter until you're in the sack

1) short - it targets your masculinity and is easy to see for anyone for a first glance. Not treatable unless you want to break your bones.

2) small penis - it targets your masculinity so it attacks where it hurts the most, but at least your defect is hidden beneath your pants. Not treatable unless gaining a 1 cm from a surgery is worth it for you.

These are the most common male complexes.

3) unattractive face - can make you so much less atractive but not less masculine.

4) acne - same as above but easily treatable

5) bald - hardly treatable, does make you less attractive for most, doesn't make you less masculine(actually it is the opposite)

6) fat - makes you way more unattractive than bald, but since it is treatable I place it behind baldness.

7) skinny - hardly an issue, canbe for some, but can also be an attractive trait.

3. Did I ever imply that healthy appetite for sex makes a woman a sl*t? If you think that any woman who likes sex is a sl*t, then you have a problem with sex in general. What's wrong with the idea of woman wanting more sex? Indeed, I'd hate to date a frigid woman, and I want my future partner to be, in your words, a sl*t...

It takes no skill for a woman to have sex with a random male as opposed to most men. That is why a guy who is engaging himself in lots of sexual encounters with different female partners is considered something more positive, he has the game, desired features and skills. A male virgin is considered a loser.

The only thing a woman has to do is express her desire for sex and she will have it. So a woman with a high number of sexual partners is a sl*t that can't control herself. I think it is fair.

I woudln't want a girl with 20 sexual partners before myself. It is disgusting :whistle:

s.a.f

Reaction score
LooseItAll said:
Dudemon said:
*worst* = 1) unattractive face - this is the first thing people notice, and can cost MAJOR $ to fix with cosmetic surgery, and STILL may not ever look good. If you are born with ugly facial features from poor genetics, you are basically screwed.

2) bald - if extensive, this can be BIG problem that has no solution
3) fat - easily fixed, all you have to do is hit the gym and eat less
4) short - IMO, women don't generally reject handsome short guys
5) acne - easily fixed, this is 100% treatable, and is not expensive
6) small penis - this won't matter until you're in the sack

1) short - it targets your masculinity and is easy to see for anyone for a first glance. Not treatable unless you want to break your bones.

2) small penis - it targets your masculinity so it attacks where it hurts the most, but at least your defect is hidden beneath your pants. Not treatable unless gaining a 1 cm from a surgery is worth it for you.

These are the most common male complexes.

3) unattractive face - can make you so much less atractive but not less masculine.

4) acne - same as above but easily treatable

5) bald - hardly treatable, does make you less attractive for most, doesn't make you less masculine(actually it is the opposite)

6) fat - makes you way more unattractive than bald, but since it is treatable I place it behind baldness.

7) skinny - hardly an issue, canbe for some, but can also be an attractive trait.

Virtuality said:

It takes no skill for a woman to have sex with a random male as opposed to most men. That is why a guy who is engaging himself in lots of sexual encounters with different female partners is considered something more positive, he has the game, desired features and skills. A male virgin is considered a loser.

The only thing a woman has to do is express her desire for sex and she will have it. So a woman with a high number of sexual partners is a sl*t that can't control herself. I think it is fair.

I woudln't want a girl with 20 sexual partners before myself. It is disgusting :whistle:

I agree with Dudemon and Virtuality.

Whats the difference how many partners a womans had as long as she has'nt caught some STD? I think you'll find that the people with the most sexual partners are the most attractive people. Simply because they've had the opportunity.

And IMO the most important aspect of male attractivness is the face, theres plenty of hideously ugly dudes that are both tall and with a NW1 but its the face that people judge first.

Without wanting to brag I've got a better body than any of the guys I know because I've been working out and eating squeaky clean since 19 whilst most of them have'nt. And yet the guys with better looking faces get more female attention.

Tom Cruise is short but I'd bet that even if he was'nt famous he'd still get way more pu55y than the average dude.

Also I remeber reading that Brad Pitt was once asked in an interview if he thought he was the perfect male specimen and he confessed that he was actually lacking in the trouser dept.
Same with that singer from Sugar Ray he makes jokes about his tiny c0ck but he's always got plenty of women cause he's a good looking guy.

virtuality

Established Member
Reaction score
LooseItAll said:

Again, how is expressing desire for sex the same as being a sl*t??

Where or when did I say that they have more sex partners. Having more sex isn't the same as having more sexual partners.

I said "more sex", I never said "higher number of sex partners".

Besides, I have nothing against women picking up men when they have a physical need to have sexual intercourse, but those that do it because they are emotionally weak are something else. I don't really like that, IMO they are more likely to cheat on their partners.

PS: 20 isn't really a high number. I bet at least one third of the single women in my age group have had around 20 sex partners. I knew my ex was with around 20 men before me, somehow the subject came up, she wouldn't tell me the exact number. She simply implied that it's close to but under 20. That never made me feel different about her, because I knew I could trust her. Indeed the second part of our relationship turned out to be a long distance relationship and we were faithful to each other.

My ex-ex gf had less than 10 partners, but she was more likely to cheat on me because she was selfish...

virtuality

Established Member
Reaction score
s.a.f said:
I think you'll find that the people with the most sexual partners are the most attractive people. Simply because they've had the opportunity.

In principle I agree with that statement...

However, my experience tells me that two types of people end up having higher number of sex partners:
1. Those who can.
2. The insecure people. Having sex is like a confidence boost for them.

A good looking girl, might experiment with boys in her teens and 20s, but she might settle into something more stable, because she can. So, my experience tells me that beautiful women don't necessarily have high number of sex partners.

Some of my uglier adult friends are constantly in look for sex, and they do get laid much more often than the rest. IMO, they are making up for their deprived youth, or are simply after a confidence boost.