Choose: Best to worst

s.a.f

Reaction score
:agree:
Its the person themselves who you should judge forget the double standards between whats acceptable for men compared to women.
Like virtuality said some women are independant and if they want sex without a relationship they'll go and get it (I actually admire that). Whilst others out there are needy and will throw themselves at a man just to get a relationship .

LooseItAll

Established Member
Reaction score
I agree with Dudemon and Virtuality.

Whats the difference how many partners a womans had as long as she has'nt caught some STD? I think you'll find that the people with the most sexual partners are the most attractive people. Simply because they've had the opportunity.

And IMO the most important aspect of male attractivness is the face, theres plenty of hideously ugly dudes that are both tall and with a NW1 but its the face that people judge first.

Without wanting to brag I've got a better body than any of the guys I know because I've been working out and eating squeaky clean since 19 whilst most of them have'nt. And yet the guys with better looking faces get more female attention.

Tom Cruise is short but I'd bet that even if he was'nt famous he'd still get way more pu55y than the average dude.

Also I remeber reading that Brad Pitt was once asked in an interview if he thought he was the perfect male specimen and he confessed that he was actually lacking in the trouser dept.
Same with that singer from Sugar Ray he makes jokes about his tiny c0ck but he's always got plenty of women cause he's a good looking guy.

First of all don't bring up famous people. You were the one that was finding it pointless to the discussion regarding baldness so I don't see why it is any more valid here.

Wrong? I don't know if it is wrong. I just find it disgusting knowing that so many man had this woman. I woun;t want to be with a girl like that, but she has her own will and can do what she wants. FOR ME she is a sl*t and for her I am probably a loser.

Yes for men it is true, because they acually have to be attractive to get laid(attractive as an overall package). AS for women almost any woman can get sex whenever she wants and many treat it as a confidence booster.

They may be ugly but as long as they are masculine looking and acting this way they will get laid.

Again being short puts you at a huge disadvantage not only becasue of women but albo because you will probably get picked on at school and that can lead to low self esteem. Looking up to people also probably does not help.

Small penis can make your sex life a nightmare. Not only you are exposed to being ridiculed by women, but also this can make you feel inferior to other males. A very small penis won't sattisfy a woman so there is a huge chance of her cheating on you.

Face is very important, that is true. But as long as the guy can be masculine he will pull it off without having an attractive face.

Again with confidence you cn overcome all of those flaws but I think that the first two are more difficult to deal with.

LooseItAll

Established Member
Reaction score
PS: 20 isn't really a high number. I bet at least one third of the single women in my age group have had around 20 sex partners. I knew my ex was with around 20 men before me, somehow the subject came up, she wouldn't tell me the exact number. She simply implied that it's close to but under 20. That never made me feel different about her, because I knew I could trust her. Indeed the second part of our relationship turned out to be a long distance relationship and we were faithful to each other.

Maybe if you are 40+ agewise it is not. But in the 20+ range that is very high... :whistle:

s.a.f

Reaction score
LooseItAll said:
Small penis can make your sex life a nightmare. Not only you are exposed to being ridiculed by women, but also this can make you feel inferior to other males. A very small penis won't sattisfy a woman so there is a huge chance of her cheating on you.

Penis size helps but its no substitute for knowing what your doing. Plenty of lesbians could do more to satisfy a woman with no dick than alot of well hung guys.
Being unable to satisfy a woman cant be blamed on penis size. Its as much of a disadvantage as you make it out to be.

LooseItAll said:
Maybe if you are 40+ agewise it is not. But in the 20+ range that is very high... :whistle:

Not in this day and age most women have the majority of their partners in their teens and 20's.

virtuality

Established Member
Reaction score
LooseItAll said:
PS: 20 isn't really a high number. I bet at least one third of the single women in my age group have had around 20 sex partners. I knew my ex was with around 20 men before me, somehow the subject came up, she wouldn't tell me the exact number. She simply implied that it's close to but under 20. That never made me feel different about her, because I knew I could trust her. Indeed the second part of our relationship turned out to be a long distance relationship and we were faithful to each other.

For a 21yo, 20 is a bit too much, I accept. But for someone in her late 20s, it's acceptable.

Instead of the number, you should look at her past. For a female who hasn't had a proper long term relationship, 20 is actually possible. But then, the real issue isn't the number of her past partners, but the fact that she hasn't been in a long term relationship. That means that either there is something wrong with her and she keeps jumping from one man to another, or that she attracts the wrong sort of men. There is the third alternative that she hasn't had the time for a relationships, I know of such women as well, and we usually call them career women.

virtuality

Established Member
Reaction score
LooseItAll said:
Wrong? I don't know if it is wrong. I just find it disgusting knowing that so many man had this woman. I woun;t want to be with a girl like that, but she has her own will and can do what she wants. FOR ME she is a sl*t and for her I am probably a loser.

Most men don't find having a one night stand with such a woman disgusting.

However, a relationship with her is disgusting.

Basically, it's not that she's a disgusting person but the thought that a loved one had sex with someone else is disgusting.

I think that's the insecurity in men. It's interesting that you said "had her", instead of "had sex with her" or "slept with her".

As you said, there is free will. If you are more conservative or somewhat purer, that's completely normal as well and there are lots of girls with similar views.

I personally don't care as much about the number as long as I can trust her.

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
I am grateful that I don't have a small penis.... so is my wife.

johnbbbb

Reaction score
Man you guys need to quit worrying so much. Focus on things you can fix like your teeth, your physique, your career, and your wardrobe. I see guys who are average looking walking around with hot girlfriends, you don't have to be tall, dark, and handsome to get a cute girlfriend.

If you're worried about your penis, just eat healthy and do a ton of cardio at the gym. The healthier your heart and circulatory system is, the better erections you'll get.