Choi Group Buy (some Vials For Sale)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arrade

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey Guys! Me and @CureOrDeath have gotten a reputable Western peptide maker to make PTD-DBM!
We had a lot of buyers but 20 vials short due to short notice and some drop outs.
It’s $115 for 20 mg, which you can use this at .3 mg a day.
We can explain further how to properly utilize this, but it doesn’t require liposomes and a big production process like Brotzu.
This is a new thing, but we are the only ones in the world with the peptide!
Please PM us so we call sell the 20 leftover vials!
You can also get involved for more vials / group buys in the future.

Arrade

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes just mix it in Ethanol, water , and glycol at the ratios Cure provided.
You can also dermastamp for increased absorption, that was shown to cause growth in the studies.
It will absorb enough with the ethanol though, and has been shown to be strong enough to create new hair follicles.

Seuxin

Experienced Member
Reaction score
What is the molecule weight ?? Peptides have to be handle with care and sometimes have to be used with mesotherapy due to the weight.

CureOrDeath

My Regimen
Reaction score
What is the molecule weight ?? Peptides have to be handle with care and sometimes have to be used with mesotherapy due to the weight.
Yes I know but the first part of the molecule PTD is used to avoid this problem and allow the peptide to penetrate in cells. Ony DBM is the active part. It's all on the papers.

Murkey Thumb

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes just mix it in Ethanol, water , and glycol at the ratios Cure provided.
You can also dermastamp for increased absorption, that was shown to cause growth in the studies.
It will absorb enough with the ethanol though, and has been shown to be strong enough to create new hair follicles.
So you would dump 20mg into 60ml of ethanol, water & glycol?

Trichosan

My Regimen
Reaction score
Was the batch tested? Or the still in process of making it? How long will it take to make it? Shelf life? I could do 100 mg. How to pay?

Arrade

My Regimen
Reaction score
Probably the most effective method of getting your hair back. We have no clue of when you can get Brotzu

Murkey Thumb

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If it helps you guys out I would be in for 20mg but will probably just stick it in the fridge until I see some positive, side free, results. I think its probably safe to use but got kids etc so cant afford to die just yet!

irishlad8787

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Just wondering whats the general background to this and what results have been seen by CHOI, i have no problem getting the chemicals for absorption and dissolution but what is the application procedure and what side effects may be expected.

CureOrDeath

My Regimen
Reaction score
will you send to Europe?
Sure we don't arrange the shippings, but the source do it and he ships worldwide.

Just wondering whats the general background to this and what results have been seen by CHOI, i have no problem getting the chemicals for absorption and dissolution but what is the application procedure and what side effects may be expected.
No expected sides effects, the peptide is degradate fast by the organism and it only inhibit the CXXC5-Dvl bond as long as it is applied.

Status
Not open for further replies.