Chemical peels: the ultimate reset switch ?

RisingFist

Reaction score
I am more careful now who I take advice from. I usually do lots of research before taking something no matter who recommends it. I wish more would do the same. Thanks for the link.

casperz

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I tried chemical peels(Glycolic 30%) maybe 3 years ago and felt like I went backwards for several months. I would be careful with it.

Jacob

Reaction score
Congratulations Jacob, you are a very clever and, probably, honest guy.
You know very much things, excelents links. but this http://www.zoskinhealth.com/patients...category/peels
abuse with syntetic preservatives
But I am wondering how much time are you occupied searching the web daily?

Please forgive the very late reply. I was so busy searching the web daily I couldn't be here for well over a month :shock:

But seriously..it's not the time..it's the knowledge of how to search like a pro! On the product with the synthetic preservatives..I wasn't really looking at that- just a peel product I happened to come across. I hope ppl aren't overdoing it with the rollin' and peeling etc.

TheHandsomeLurker

Established Member
Reaction score
A chemical peel removes the outermost layers of skin so new ones free of blemishes can grow in, right? I don't understand the biochemistry of how a chemical peel would help your hair follicles. Does anyone have any sources explaining this?

chatwithme012

Reaction score
It can reduce the size of the sebacus glands so there is less dht produced by them. So hair should grow back because the gland is small. Just a theory.

Armando Jose

My Regimen
Reaction score
sebaceous gland are inside the skin, so the chemical peeling don't reach this zone in order to disminish SG, .....

chatwithme012

Reaction score
sebaceous gland are inside the skin, so the chemical peeling don't reach this zone in order to disminish SG, .....

I mean like when they are blocked sometimes they can get bigger. So this can maybe clear em and make em smaller. Same way how they work for acne